Child trafficking in Poland, repordetly connected to Pizzagate

General info in english, included YT and FB links in polish
pastebin.com/ABpHn8LH
mods pls be kind

Other urls found in this thread:

nik.gov.pl/en/news/nik-on-missing-persons-search.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/black_rock_004.png/
to.com.pl/polska-i-swiat/art/6350940,zaginiecie-iwony-wieczorek-znaleziono-zwloki-podczas-poszukiwan-19latki-wideo-zdjecia,id,t.html
abphy.com/media/17mu26ALbk
wired.com/2016/07/wikileaks-officially-lost-moral-high-ground/
20committee.com/2015/08/31/wikileaks-is-a-front-for-russian-intelligence/
medium.com/war-is-boring/has-wikileaks-been-infiltrated-by-russian-spies-b876a8bc035a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh pizzagate
sage

Who was the English super soldier guy investigating child trafficking in Poland and got himself killed?

I dont know, but serial suicides in Poland were very common happening in times when Donald Tusk was prime minister and before turbokiked gave him seat in EU for his commitment. Still happens tho

They won't keep getting away with it!

Jesus christ poland why is this happening in your country as well? I thought you guys were better than this

>(((suicides)))

>doesn't even know about the Polish Mafia

There is a polish mafia?

theres every kind of mafia really

>Polish Mafia

How do you take census in a Polish village?
Roll a quarter down the street, count the legs, divide by two, and subtract one for the Jew who catches it.

yes, total counter varies from 20 to around 100 afaik. proffesors, high police officials, deputys, everone desu

God damn it

why isnt ewa kopacz doing something about this?
or is it another prime minister now? oh, turns out it is another one

this fucking bitch was pm after Tusk and when Tupolev with Lech Kaczynski magically crashed, now shes probably stealing something or laundering some money

i mean her party - Platforma Obywatelska is in so called opposition

We're fucking trying dude, give us a break.

Agreed, that was no concidence. Especially the Lepper case gave us the evidence something's wrong.

That's a shame. Is that the same prime minister who advocates on banning condoms? or is that someone else I'm thinking of?

>doing something about this
Kopacz is no longer the PM, but even if she was, she wouldn't do shit. If anything, she's with Tusk and the test of the fuckers behind all od this.

>test
Meant rest

bump to annoy you

actually there isnt. i mean proper mafia. there are crime groups but in general the deal with 'pull' crimes (crimes that you bring on yourself) like drugs and tax schemes

I see. Are the elections fair? Do you guys have much choice in whom to pick?

I see, well that's good to hear

well someone still sells drugs, rest moved to organ buiseness, vat tax stealing and stock market, deep crime network like B’nai B’rith kike mason lodge aslo is prosperous

>rest moved to organ buiseness
wut
thought this was a china thing

>I see, well that's good to hear
it wasnt always like that. In the 90s we had some real mafia with street executions and shit. It was all dealt with thou.
of course, but like I said with these kind of crimes population is not 'bothered' with this shit, so safety level is much higher.

pls kys already

hes joking or he is retarded. I have never ever even heard about it

I doubt the current gov would be intimidated into not investigating this.

Back in 2005-2007 they dissolved and fired the military intelligence for being too ex-Soviet. Consider that for a moment.

A few child molesters are nothing compared to that.

It's not really a mafia like in American movies, but it operates a lot like one, and Poland is mostly run by them, though not directly - they just impose their influence in whatever areas are important for them. This is not really a general knowledge, but there are people talking about it. Our mafia/deep state/whatever you call it consists of leftovers from commie regime and all people who got rich through privatizations of national property during the transition from communism to capitalism.

The party that ruled for the last 2 terms (8 years) is directly in their hands, to the point where they were choosing the president - Donald Tusk, recently re-elected President of EU, was forced to opt out of the Polish presidental race in favour of Bronisław Komorowski, who was less ambitious and more of a puppet to our "deep mafia". We also have a lot of obvious EU/Jewish influences; 4th biggest party is their direct puppet and we also have clearly EU-sponsored legit commies who luckily didn't get into our parliament.

You'd think that Kaczyński and his Law and Justice, often described as "far right", would be out of the influence, but no. He's decently out of the EU influence, but not out of the influence of our "mafia". In this regard, he's a controlled opposition that still knows their limits and what to do and what not.

But I digress. Back to Polish mafia/deep state. Like I said, these guys operate like mafia; they are concerned about making money. Any way is fine, they're outside of the law and everyone covers up for them. There was one prominent politician, Andrzej Lepper, who tried to uncover some of their crimes publicly, he eventually committed suicide; in months preceding his death a few of his close associates committed suicide as well. This is not an isolated case at all either. If they can do this for money, why not child trafficking? Just another business to them.

look here idiot, and its old data
nik.gov.pl/en/news/nik-on-missing-persons-search.html

its a quite big town per year

what the fuck

Thank you user, that's a good read and quite scary, not all is what it seems.

Here take this picture

> of which about 2 thousand are never found.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/black_rock_004.png/

ok i admit I should have read all of it. nature of topic is just toxic, got carried away
2k is still 2k too much

It is true that the homicide rate is lower, about 300 per year. But out of those missing, some went into hiding in the EU, are hiding from law prosecution, etc. You would have to filter out all wanted criminals.

Some are dead with bodies not found and it's also true that some are victims of human trafficking. Also, they would have to search the rivers and lakes for drunk drivers, etc regularly. When they do that, they find other persons.

to.com.pl/polska-i-swiat/art/6350940,zaginiecie-iwony-wieczorek-znaleziono-zwloki-podczas-poszukiwan-19latki-wideo-zdjecia,id,t.html

t.mahmad the pedophile

yeah, bunch of big dudes who wouldn't hesitate to kill you or a policeman, they were a thing in the 90s, coke, steroids, guns etc

yes i know shlomo - islam *OUR* greatest ally

I'd say that Israel is a non-enemy.

I consider myself quite redpilled antisemite or whatever ADL wants to call me to push their holohoax indusrty, so its just the opposite

btw just found this pic on insta, looks like pedo

abphy.com/media/17mu26ALbk

Who could be behind this ?

Who

I wonder...

I wonder who

Not sure about the conspiracy theories, but honestly it's really sad how hard is it to adopt a child in Poland.

My close friends are married for 5 years now, husband has a literally king-tier income for Poland (~30k PLN/mo, which is about 7500 USD/mo). For three years they were repeatedly told they need to wait and wait and need to go through background checks which lasted forever. Eventually they just paid a pregnant teenage girl to give them her baby away.

Is this really how this shit is supposed to work like? How does adoption look in other countries, is it also that hard to help kids get a good home?

i hope ur not suggest the churchs involvment. they would never do a thing like this

These jokes are as stupid as they are harmful. You never grew up from the middle school giggling at everything phase, which is exactly like the place this meme came from.

How about you actually face the real problem instead of posting funny memes how John Paul II raped little children. And hell, if he or his subordinates actually did, how about doing something to prove it instead of blurring the problem with retarded jokes?

Why cant they just fucking fuck each and try to make a baby themselves? Is the guy sperms to
cheap? Buying some elses baby is thrid world shit.

zasmiane

Husband is infertile, wife went through health issues which also left her barren. It really is a tragic story, especially considering they FOUGHT to help some kid but clerks and their precious bureaucracy made it impossible.

You aren't older than 20-22, are you?

It's funny how incapable of imagining certain problems young people are.

Pizzagate is not real. Never was, never will be. It was fun to help push it against Hillary, but it's now being pushed against based Don to try and discredit him.

DO NOT TRUST WIKILEAKS!!!!!! Now we have FSB shilling against us as well.

wired.com/2016/07/wikileaks-officially-lost-moral-high-ground/
20committee.com/2015/08/31/wikileaks-is-a-front-for-russian-intelligence/
medium.com/war-is-boring/has-wikileaks-been-infiltrated-by-russian-spies-b876a8bc035a

z