Why would you abandon Trump for attacking Syria? Would you abandon the Fuhrer for conquering other nations...

Why would you abandon Trump for attacking Syria? Would you abandon the Fuhrer for conquering other nations? Imperialism is in the interests of the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKYfxVJp4q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fact the US's interests happen to align with the interests of Israel are merely a coincidence.

(((coincidence)))

>I put parentheses around it so it's not true now
You know Uncle Adolf wanted an Israeli state to deport Jews to right?

You couldn't be more obvious,r/The_kikelover

good goy

Go back to sucking some of that thick german sausage you crave so much

no, its interest of Israel and the good goy burgurs wasted 55 tomahawk missiles (which cost $1.5 million each) on an airport which was actively fighting ISIS, Israel's strategic ally.

Do you hate Nazi Germany for attacking the other European nations and being hardline supporters of Zionist interests?

We can afford it unlike Australia which can't even handle an emu war

Why would I argue with a britbong on this anyway? Your government is going to follow whatever mine does regardless.

Zog nations attacked Nazi Germany first and no Hitler wasn't a Zionist, he hated the Jews and just wanted to dump somewhere other than Europe. Be that Palestine or Madagascar, it didn't matter to him.

Neocons attempting to trick dumb internet NEETsocs into fighting for Israel, wew lad

*dump them

It's barely been 100 days since he became president and his supporters are already abandoning Trump. It's hilarious.

Because he said America First.
Actually, I don't care, people like you are being manipulated by (((them)))

BECAUSE THE FUCKING JEWS TOLD HIM TO DO IT. DID THE JEWS TELL HITLER TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD?

Rèeeèeèèe

America First can mean conquering other nations and their resources for our profit.

There's nothing in us in taking over any land in the middle-east. There's also no way other countries will allow the US to expand via conquest. There's a higher chance and better outcome if we take over Canada and even Mexico of all places. You're an idiot for shitposting.

>Newfags think the emu war is still funny

last time I looked american owes 11 trillion what's it at now 20 trillion?

>The fact the US's interests happen to align with the interests of Israel are merely a coincidence.
>merely a coincidence
>coincidence

O pls just try and take over canada PLEASE FUCKING TRY IT.

>lets see you take on an Emu shlomo?

I'm not abandoning Donald for something any other leader would have done provoked. Anyone who is doing so is being foolish and the likelihood that posts related are false-flags is likely.

>There's also no way other countries will allow the US to expand via conquest.
Most of them have voiced support of us, including the leaders of these poster's countries

All the gas attacks are fake. You fucking brainless nit wit.

No one is abandoning him, but everyone here knows that if he invades Syria that his slogan of MAGA will go down the drain.

No. They support a regime change. That aside it's impractical to make that place a part of the US and if you can't see that I recommend killing yourself.

We don't need to integrate our territories.

Haven't you seen the flase flag video yet

youtube.com/watch?v=CKYfxVJp4q4

Where are the fucking proofs?

>be in Germany 1933
>elect Hitler
>believed what he ran on
>pushed out loyalists and replaced them with Jews

your analogy just isn't working OP.

Trump ran on a campaign against globalists and globalism. so what has he been doing? pushing out the populists who brought him there and replacing them with liberal democrats and neo cons.

I mean you can say he isn't a neo con kike but his top advisors are now and he's behaving like one. I'm really sure how much more it's going to take before you start realizing that maybe just maybe he sold out.

the evidence doesn't seem to be enough to sway you. so I'm wondering what exactly will it take? does Trump have to actually tell you before you'll believe?

>Zog nations attacked Nazi Germany first
Did you even watch The Greatest Story Never Told? Furthermore, Hitler even went so far as to reimburse the kikes for their possessions during the Transfer Agreement.

Imperialism is in the interests of thd Globslist and Zionist Jews that control your country.

But Trump didn't do that.

starting division when none is necessary please go back to wherever you came from

>America First can mean conquering other nations and their resources for (((our))) profit.
fify

I haven't abandoned Trump yet but I am monitoring the situation closely. As long as he does 75% of what he said in the campaign and does not escalate in the middle-east then it's fine.