Canada was a mistake

What did the bongs ever give these guys autonomy?

we were doing alright until diefenbaker cucked us out of the arrow and it's all been downhill from there

Canada is not the problem, canadians are, they are the most smug thin skinned shitheads there is, they take everything personal and think their shit dont stink

while we're at it, can we get rid of the "Canadians are polite" meme?

Lived on the US-Canada border my whole life, Canadians are rude as fuck.

We're cucks and proud of it. H8ers gonna h8

We asked nicely. We did it as Men, not with fire.

They kept nagging so we caved.

Not so bad, the flames of imperial colonialism have faded yet we still have our anglosphere and our comonwealth to invite round for tea now and then and play some sport.

Better than can be said for any of the other European Empires.

Spain doesn't talk to his children anymore and I'm not sure that France's kids are even literate.

>We did it as Cucks
Fixed it for you.

this and trudeau senior

they just have Asperger's user, it's not their fault

where? Toronto is not Canada

They were cool till recently, it didn't take them ages to get involver with ww1 & 2

>good government

WEW LAD

>Lived on the US-Canada border my whole life

When you have to deal with niggers and annoying loud mouth faggots like yourself, of course we'll treat you like shit.

suck my cock bitch.

Can Confirm

>Implying Canada isn't Britain's colony now

I've lived in Washington state and Upstate New York, so BC, Ontario and Quebec are the folks I've dealt with. All rude as fuck. No Toronto isn't Canada, but Kingston, Fort Erie, Vancouver, Victoria,, etc... there comes a time when it's not just an accident that someone's an asshole. Sometimes they're born that way, as most Canadians probably are.

That flag is cool why did they change it?

Sorry we didn't try hard enough in 1812. It would've solved a lot of things by now

It all went downhill after they changed their flag to a big leaf.

Behave you two or your Mother'll hear about this!

Too much French in them

It's unfortunate but Canadians do have a stupid self-inflated ego about how un-american they are as its some kind of achievement. They think they have the moral high-ground over Americans.

Really makes me cringe. Ive visited like 15 states and I've been welcomed with open arms everywhere. My ex-gf was American too so I got the chance to experience real American smalltown culture more than the average canuck ever will, and I gotta say it was pretty nice.

They asked for autonomy

doesn't sweden have a similar issue where they think their shit stinks so much that they need to atone for it nonstop?

Canada died along with that flag. The new leaf flag is a flag with no heritage nor connection to our history. It's the flag of multiculturalism and post-modernist nihilism.

>look at my 50 dollar sks guys XD
>look how american I am

Go chug american cock somewhere else retard, you aren't a special snowflake, every canadian owns atleast 3 sks'.

>SKS
>American

it's literally the canuck go-to semi auto

if I was sucking American cock Id have posted my AR15 or Mossberg or something lol

>also
>mattress touching the floor

fat retarded slob alert.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck.

Thats the box spring, go be a retard elsewhere.

I spent lots of time in usa as well as a kid, you don't see me sucking their cocks.

Canadian patriotism isn't sucking american wangs, you are the confused one, not us. Guns and sucking cock don't make you more Canadian or American than anyone else, it just shows you are autistic. It's even easier to own a gun up here, they will sell guns to legit retards here as long as there is no prior gun crime on their records.

hey burgers if you want to see an example of an airheaded faggot leaf look no further

this is literally 75% of Canadians. oversensitive manchildren

You are the fucking retard, slob, beds come with bed frames and legs for a reason.

We should just disintegrate this meek, spineless waste of a country and have our less-garlicky provinces join the US of A.

Talking about yourself again I see, cry harder you fucking retard.

>Look how different I am by acting exactly the same as other canadians

Except most canadians are smart enough to actually lift their beds up off the floor.

if you hate canada so much then leave. we're better off with less faggots like you

>proxy americuck

When did I say I hate Canada? That's how Canadians act. Do you live under a rock?

>all these fucking leaves
Jesus is your whole country posting here

Finland Serbia and Greece made me lol

First of all, lift your bed off the floor so you aren't getting spiders and dust mites crawling all over the thing YOU SLEEP ON.

Fuck even niggers don't sleep on the ground. Absolutely disgusting. I better your computer desk is covered in pubes and cigarette ash as well. 100% slob.

You probably put the bed on the floor so your parents don't hear your american buddies plowing your fat retarded ass during your passionate patriotism sessions.

It's a fucking bed, it goes on a bed frame, figure it out dumby.

>being this mad about someone's bed on a chinese cartoon inspired imageboard

lol man who hurt you

No he's right. That's fucking disgusting you filthy chink

Fuck off.

Sleeping on the ground isn't cool, it's gross, the bed needs to be above the ground so critters aren't crawling up your gaped, stretched out ass at night.

I keep my domain pretty clean and vaccuum once a week.

I slept on the ground for 6 years while I was in the infantry. I'll survive this,

Infantry, is that code for sucking american cock? Wooooah dude the canadian army, must be bad ass. You probably weigh like 120lbs and have the body shape of an asian transexual. Get the fucking bed off the floor.

Early Canada was fucking based.

Sir John A. Macdonald was a hero

>if [the Chinese] came in great numbers and settled on the Pacific coast they might control the vote of that whole Province, and they would send Chinese representatives to sit here, who would represent Chinese eccentricities, Chinese immorality, Asiatic principles altogether opposite to our wishes; and, in the even balance of parties, they might enforce those Asiatic principles, those immoralities . . . , the eccentricities which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles, on this House.” He then claimed that the Chinese and Europeans were separate species: “the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics” and that “the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful; it cannot be, and never will be.” Chinese exclusion was necessary or, as he told the House, “the Aryan character of the future of British America should be destroyed

>tfw our (((government))) is removing him from the $10 bill for some nigger sheboon who sat in the white-only area of a movie theater during segregation

This quote doesn't exist, nor was language for common term Aryan well known or spoken. The word became popular during Adolf Hitler's election.

Stop spreading this falsity a.k.a. Fake News.

>warboy

Fucking cuck.

Everyone in this thread is gay and wants to look at my willy

You're retarded. MacDonald used chinks as cheap labour then banned them from immigrating here.

Please explain to me how being in the military is cucked? Thanks for paying my salary and college tuition, cuck.

Macdonald also hated americans, you cognitive dissonance must be uncomfortable.

Must be especially rough since you obviously a fat gay chink.

he did though. the quote is well documented, precisely because he used the word aryan.

>He shall die though every dog in Quebec bark in his favour.

guy was a proper legend

Canadian military was underrated, they pretty much won Vimy Ridge and Passchendaele for us
Don't know why Canadian military history gets such a bad rep

Finally an award recognizing Canada: