Why was it wrong to bomb Syria again?

Why was it wrong to bomb Syria again?

because im gay

it isnt. the only people who care are the Russians and /sg/

I don't know. It's not as if a few bombs are going to make the place any worse.

Or all of Pol from 2013 leading up to last week. Just because your idol does something doesn't make it right, Redditor

Because retards think this means we're deposing assad

Because we want to use the money used for Tomahawk missiles to not pay for free healthcare or college but a wall.

It infuriates the Kremlin PR brigade

Only Russian shills care about 59 Tomahawks up a dictator's ass.

Fuck off back to your cuck shed scum

Not out people getting killed. Not our problem. Not our responsibility. 90 million dollars of missiles used and for what? To oust a guy fighting against ISIS. We've got 20 trillion in debt. I'm sick of footing the bill to "fix" other peoples' countries.

The middle east has been exploding daily since I was born. The US got to test some of their overpriced strike missiles, no idea why this is a issue now.
>All these fucking shills goddamn

Fuck Reddit and fuck pisslam. Trump can nuke Damascus for all I care. Sorry if the Kremlin was inconvenienced.

Murder is wrong.

wew lad the bluepill is very strong with this one

But it's actually 6millionD chess and a power play cause this sure showed China and Russia and it's totally not exactly what the neocons and neolibs wanted and what Hillary would have done. Hey Trump maybe selling us out on important stuff but at least he's giving me my circus and peanuts of a Mexican border wall and minimum health Care reform.

>0.02 rubles were deposited into your account

Wuldn't it be wrong to bomb USA then?

Because nu-Sup Forums loves muslims now

there would be nothing wrong with bombing detroit, chicago, or san francisco.

Assad is the sole stabalizing force in Syria. Trump ran on a platform of a non-interventionist and has critized Obama for doing the shit he did. There's been false-flag attacks of chemical weapons before and it was proven not to be Assad.

Absolutely 0 legitimate reasons to do what he did. He either did it to gain favor with the dems or increase his ratings with the dems. 2-3 weeks before he said he wanted to work closely with democrats after he shat all over the Freedom Caucus.
The china excuse is bullshit. China is a big player in this game and they know this. They're going to keep pushing until the US tells them to stop or risk war.

Or just you OP.

it wasn't

the (((kristol))) ball tells all

That "man" is living refuse.

The whole thing sticks particularly bad because assad had no reason to use chemical weapons. Your don't break the rules when you're winning, and you certainly don't do it when everyone is watching

a hundred sources screamed insults at trump for holding a hand rail when walking down the stairs. Significantly less pundits seemed to have an issue with a missile strike on a sovereign nation. Amazing how the non-stop hit pieces suddenly dried up, the moment he did something that helped the globalist agenda

Im a leftist. I never cared for trump in the first place

Yep, the lack of fake news regarding Trump has magically stopped. Up until the strike I'd receive a notification every day from CNN and the Jew York Times regarding another fake news article, now nothing, he's been bent over by the Globalist's and fucked up the ass.

>2013
is this supposed to be impressive?

That is when Kerry tried to intervene with the other chemical attack that wasn't done by Assad. That was not an exclamation of how long I've been here you fucking dunce.

electionfags pls go

Because violence never solves anything.

His daddies money made him a billionare you faggot shill.

holy shit am i on facebook right now

Syria didn't attack us and the Middle East is none of our business.

Didn't you learn anything from Iraq and Libya?

Violence solves violence if you do it hard enough.

>7 countries in 5 years
Look it up

>violation basic legal norms like innocence until proven otherwise
>indirectly aiding jihadists
basically