If the Rothschilds and zionist elders are the ones that own the world and are fucking everything up then why aren't we...

If the Rothschilds and zionist elders are the ones that own the world and are fucking everything up then why aren't we pointing our efforts against them?

Why not start a secret organization to campaign to take over the media/hollywood and eventually the banks?

Am I stupid? Do you question these things to yourself? Am I the only one angry at people not seeing this stuff?
Andrew Jackson, Abe Lincoln and JFK knew about it.

bump

Getting tired, last bump

Have a bump frome leaf.

People are pussies that's why they prefer to fight those who they only see on TV and according to narratives given to them by random movememt leaders. Sup Forums is literally /goy/ because they always let their movememt be hijacked and they proceed to waste their time fighting for it when in reality they have to let it go and seek other options of assault

I agree, nobody takes the time to stand back and see the huge picture, people need to read this stuff and read on military tactics to start campaigns.

Look at the russians, they're known to not show any emotion. Even Putin is based in this way, no emotion whatsoever and always looking at the Macro decisions instead of micro

Why dont we attack people who litterally work for satan and have unlimited resources and technology and ties with the draconians, because you dont back jackals into a corner, theyd just as soon doom planet earth and if any group had the means to do it is ((them)), ita a fluid situation really but huge progress has been made.

It's hard to organize on an anonymous forum like Sup Forums, also its never wise to congregate with other people from Sup Forums. See the gathering incident where an user put his cum in brownies that everyone ate.

Plus, how to we get the funds to compete with globalists?

larp worthy thoughts
think of the hard work that can be done to begin from the ground up

there has to be a way to find the smartest and most commited

Sup Forums should be used as the organizations' interests

It's a good idea to secretly nepotize eachother into positions of power, but the problem is that nobody here has the wealth and political clout to pull it off. We're essentially gated-off outsiders and the only things at our disposal are viral memes and weaponized autism.

You could try puzzles and stuff like Cicada 3301 did, those who solve it get initiated. But don't make them spend tons of money and travel to some grandiose orientation, we are better off spread out and communicating here.

First time seeing this picture. Bump.

I don't think you need money, you just have to spread your propaganda in the right way. Knowing what to attack and why.

This. When I lived in Turkey, some of the Uber muslims would boycott jewish products and send money to palestine (i don't know if that would work) but the gist of the idea is sort of right. I'll have to think more on this

I was just saying that because Cicada puzzles are very expensive to solve, whatever the case I wish you luck friend

Because we're watching you.

Because you would need to stop doing legal name fraud/using the birth certificate and the name and number on it.

The truth is magna carta infused social isolation where the three biggest religious texts are used against people making them pagans.

Do you have part3 saved as well?

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

Johnson also accused Epstein of raping her “anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop,” and that he “attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity.”

There are other families above Rothschilds, my fellow leaf.

I don't know if there's another one, if there is can someone post it

Cont... just kidding.

It really makes you think, are we living a lie? Should we be reading Russian books? Is there any anti Rothschild manifesto out there? If I read the life of Andrew Jackson, would it be portrayed the right way?

So many questions...