sorry for what

You could use one of those too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpkGvk1rQBI
Sorry Song

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our Days

our dad always told us not to be ashamed of our dicks

'specially with them being such a good size, and all

For being Australian

Well you see, we gave them a day out of a year where we don't actually do anything but when they tell us to say sorry we're just like "we gave you a day mate."

it works out to 0.27% of the year, so you know we as a country did 0.27% of a years worth of fucks about them, but they can't say we dont care.

no u fagt

R.I.P the skin

It's about time, after being cunts 364 days a year, I could use a sorry.

>Germany
>not apologizing for destroying the world
kys my dude

Every day is Sorry Day in Germanistan.

It's for stealing the abbo children.

Now, why you'd want to steal abbo children in the first place, is beyond me. They're worse than niggers.

Fuck off, cunt.

Am I shadowbanned? I haven't been on Sup Forums in while so I don't know if this is a thing now

pets

Canada has one too its just spelled Surry.

In 46 days you better apologize for that.

Never heard of this day, doubt anyone I know has heard of it either. You sure it's real, seppo?

its because we used to steal abo kids and give them to white families to raise them right. dont know why we are sorry though, we did them a favor.

Niggers are worse, Abos are fat and lazy so they cant bash us

Were they like pets or something?

we only took the half white half blacks, we thought they were alright and could be saved if they were raised by white people

a deliberate effort to breed them out of existence

They'll breed quicker if you bring them into the developed world, and they don't have to worry about starving.

Didn't really think that through, didya straya?

My fucking sides are in orbit

We say sorry to other Anglo countries for maintaining our whiteness.
We are just a polite people.
Now fuck off you stupid cunt.

Weird.
I can't see what this person responded with.
Is it just me?

We should get rid of the dry communities and let the abos just drink em selves to death, everybody wins

Killing tens of millions of abbos, wiping them out altogether in Tasmania and having a mint game of football with their severed heads.

Funny thing is this all happened under the British Empire but we never get blamed for it.

Andrew Jackson saved the Cherokee from complete annihilation by local colonists, but he's regarded by most as a genocidal asshole.

Why would we get blamed for what settlers on the other side of the planet did?

We didn't wipe them out and bugger off, it was a generational process that the Aussies continued.

Good to have your traditions.

Nice alt+255

Fuck the black coon methylated spirits drinking fucks, we're not sorry at all.

never heard of it.