What has he done to deserve this? Why have you forsaken Trump, Sup Forums? What happened to you?

What has he done to deserve this? Why have you forsaken Trump, Sup Forums? What happened to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you have to give him the nuclear codes?!?!?!?!?!

>Why have you forsaken Trump, Sup Forums?
Kek.
>9:30
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

Shills shilling shills.

Its exactly how Sup Forums went down, trolls trolling trolls until theres nothing of use left. Oh well, it was a great ride.

most reasonable people didnt forsake him. most are just shills trying to make us pick a side to divide and conquer us.
the gas attack was a false flag, and the airstrike was a false attack, some $90 million virtue signaling. literally a non issue

however the problem is if he continues this way. yesterday there were rumors about ships getting ready near north korea and troups entering syria via jordan. if that is true its very likely he betrayed us. we shouldnt forsake him just now, just watch him carefully and show him we dont want the middle east involvement to continue as the US already fucked up enough in the last decades

>there were rumors about ships getting ready near north korea
>rumors
It's on every fucking newspaper

>$90 million virtue signaling

>impying the us would throw $90 worth of missile on nothing just to make a point

false flag, yes, the dead babies bait was colin powell, WMD tier but for nothing i don't think so

Shills testing out a new narrative. It isn't working.

The orange dumbfuck have something in mind and it's not to make america great again
You've been cucked just admit it
inb4 quantum chess

WRONG!

Israels greatness is Americas greatness.

MAGA

it wasnt about making a point. it was to appear like he isnt a russian puppet, like he does care about the muslim suffering and isnt an evil racist and does condemn the attacks
he should have just called out the fale flag IMO but (((they))) probably would have spun it like it was just some conspiracy theory to protect his puppetmaster putin.

i dont read the paperjew, and also i dont speak baguette. but yeah, seems to be true. i really hope he didnt betray us, but it kinda looks like it

No one abandoned him. This is the truth.

Assad, Putin, and Trump are all our boys. This was a coordinated effort by all three of them to achieve a number of goals.

Read this thread. Real pollacks, spread the info.

This is more than just leftypol, shareblue, and r/esist. Stay strong. Spread the info. Something else more sinister is going on here.

Trump fell in line with the establishment. He betrayed us. Turns out attacking Syria was the endgame for a long while now.

This is a shill post.

Watching everyone trying to salvage Trump's reputation and backing him 100% is hilarious. BTW, praying to your dumb made up chaos frog god isn't going to unfuck the mess that you helped create in the first place.

Go back to Facebook you cuck.

You guys are so bad at blending in.

The truth is getting out. It becomes clear every day.

Assad, Putin, and Trump are all our boys. This was a coordinated effort by all three of them to achieve a number of goals.

> SHILL- nu/pol/FagSpeak for- "I simply cannot accept the truth of what you are saying, so I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

>Watching everyone trying to salvage Trump's reputation and backing him 100% is hilarious
Well that's because they're retards from reddit who can't believe the person they worshipped is just another fucking puppet.

>quoting mythbusters
Back the fuck to Normiebook you go.

I'll criticize him when he fucks up and deserves it.

The truth is getting out. It becomes clear every day.

Lurk moar before posting such shit threads or fuck off back to plebbit

He has fucked up. Big time.

you don't get it
the "sarin" attack of Khan Cheikhoun took place in "rebel" CIA/terro controlled zone
Maybe Syrian bombed a gas hangar, maybe it's entirely made up, maybe some remotly controlled terro blown the gas whatever, point is usa is using some bait story about dead babies to attack Assad

>it was to appear like he isnt a russian
no when you launch missiles your goal is to destroy something, in that case a syrian air base to weaken your target period
stop saying it was a "statement" it was lazy storry telling at best and an attack against Syria

link a containment thread
nice deflection

>real pollacks
fuck you

i agree with the false flag narrative of the chem attack, but he literally just blew up some runway. if he seriously wanted to attack assad, or syria, he would have attacked at least the base directly, or mutliple bases for that matter with other important location. blowing some hole into a road hardly counts as an attack.
i agree it wasnt the smartest move, but the airstrike itself barely counts as an attack. its blown way out of proportion. if he continues to walk down the road, then its clear he screwed us over, and there are some signs he did, but the airstrike isnt.

Double-posting. Common error shills make.

I still support him but very concerned kikes are influencing him too much

all the papers

he was always balls deep with the jews
the real question is why you supported him to begin with

That's easy to answer. Pic related.

Not giving up on him but I will if he continues this path. One of the big reasons I liked him so much in the first place is because he said he'd leave Assad be and said he would stop antagonizing Russia.