POLICE FOOTAGE FROM RINKEBY

youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXbd5-XXI

Average day in the Stockholm suburb, this is what happens just from the police showing up at the scene, not even trying to arrest someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen
youtu.be/xtbFV7MEaGM
youtu.be/DqjvJ9MFDxg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinkeby
youtube.com/watch?v=M5wc6KC6FPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you guys are so fucked

Translation?

cllck the subtitle button newfriend

>tfw the "youngters" tell the cops to be quiet

swedes are retarded. the "dumb blonde" meme was true all along.

nauseating

you guys need a platoon of American Cops to wreck these scumbags

so sorry for this shit
this situation is terrible

"Progressivism" is an illness.

>Amerikkka is a racist as shit country
>is actually pretty nice place to live in (if you're white lol)

>Europe is a tolerant multicultural society free of hate
>get run over by a truck and stabbed (if you're white lol)

Really makes me think

Fucking vermin. But if it's any conciliation,we hve the exact same shit going on

This is why you need body cams.

mfw we're allowing this to happen to a fellow white nation

I'm sure pic related will be able to handle the mudslimes. No worries.

"We need immigrants to make up for our small birthrates! Instead of inviting smart and educated people, we're going to take in shit-tier Somali's and "Syrians" to properly enrich out culture."

Swedish people are retarded.

Check out your minister of immigration

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen

>european police officers

>Rinkeby

Dude that's Tensta, the neighboring shithole which, at times, is worse. I live there.

He's actually educated and became a lawyer before entering politics. I can't hate on him for making something of his life but most of the Somali's in Sweden are complete trash.

Nothing to worry. Everything is under control in Sweden.

You know, I honestly thought there was a chance for Sweden to make a comeback but than I saw this video (and the one with the 3 cop women + 1 male migrant). Your country's fucking dead dude. Holy shit. I lost count of how many incidents I saw in that video were cops would have a fucker on the ground with a boot on his neck the second he did some shit. A Swedish cop literally had a fucking migrant physically assault him for over a minute straight like it was a highschool fight and the cop didn't immediately knock his ass down.

I don't know why I'm surprised by this video, this is the country that legitimately thought a solution to a rape epidemic was to obscure stats and pass out "anti-rape" bracelets. I remember a few years back about how off-duty vacationing Swedish cops were in NYC and they broke up a fight: the leftist media kept applauding how American cops should be like Swedish cops (this was during around the racial tensions with all the recorded White-Cop-On-Black-Male shootings). Thank fucking God our cops ain't like your cucks. Fucking pathetic, at least our cops are respected or rightly feared.

DON'T HIT BUNNY LIKE THAT!!

You got their skin colour wrong

lol.

>Putting a fucking foreigner in charge of your immigration policies.

Fucking retard, no wonder that M103 bullshit got through.

Passive-aggressiveness doesn't work when the other side won't play along. Sweden will have to learn to adapt to its new inhabitants. As someone who is White and lives in a racially mixed neighborhood I know how dour life here is as a poor White. Others shall soon know my pain in Europe if immigration is not slowed. There needs to be a clear distinction between those wanting to slow immigration and those allied with the Nazis and Neo-nazi movements who want racial segregation and deportation/genocide. In order for anything to change, and it needs to soon, they must adopt a gradualist approach.

Also I could have sworn I saw this video without censored audio and faces. Anyone else?

Are these spreading well among swedish social media? Do you have a "We Support The Police" type movement?

Correct

My dick gets hard when I watch that webm. I hate the state and each one of its fucking henchmen.

>I saw in that video where American cops would have had a fucker on the ground with a boot on his neck the second he did some shit.

My apologies for the sentence: it's late for me.

I can't believe your police tolerate the intimidation and aggression against them. Your society is this fucking weak no wonder they're coming and taking advantage, why not when you pay them welfare to rape your women, you fucking cucks have no self-respect.

Yes, these gorgeous blonde policewomen will take all the migrant cocks until they are too tired to rape and rob.

LOL

The "blue lives matter" counter to BLM has evolved in to pic related logo, which looks kinda cool. You will see a small sticker on many cars, very minimal and not tacky. Also many restaurants etc will have "We Back The Blue!" signs now, and you will see it in people's yards too.

fake picture, everyone is white

All shitskins must be shot

good times make weak men
>weak men make bad times

Besten Dank für Ihre Nachricht. Bitte finden Sie sich morgen, den 11.04., um 8 Uhr in Ihrer lokalen Verfassungsschutzfiliale ein.

Gez.

Halt deine Fresse du Schweizer Affe

At least they are not racists :^)

youtu.be/xtbFV7MEaGM

dont they have laws against threatening officers or some shit? arent they allowed to use force? why not just taze everyone whos acting up, you have the body cam evidence and it also sets an example. i dont get it.

>Verfassungsschutzfiliale
eh eheheh eheheheheh
good one

F

This shit is everywhere here. Lots of house flags with it. It's become a subtle fuck niggers flag IMO

because they are fucking animals and will tear the entire surrounding area apart. you can taze a group full of whites because at some point they will disperse, people will realize it's getting out of hand and things will calm down. With these people they will just chimp out until there is just bodies and rubble laying all over the place.

When I see these videos, I often think about how our police would handle it, and how the U.S police would also handle it.

At 1:08, they were already fucked. They were scattered, U.S/Australian police would've went straight in and formed a 4-5 man wall, this is always effective, I've seen it in person, and we've seen it on TV. Your immigrants push your police around like that because they can, because they know they won't receive a U.S style beat down.

The attitude of your police has to change, it's no longer policing a homogeneous population, it's now policing barbarians.

looks good desu

offcourse it would be racist other wise

why would you throw shit at the country you want to get shelter and welfare from? i mean if youre fleeing from war, being allowed infront of the border is still a step up from being in a war zone, plus they must be aware that europe is mostly pro refugees so they most likely will not starve.

still you can arrest hundreds of people a day by using the tools you got as a police force, then review the evidence and if its a first generation immigrant you simply throw them back into their home countries. i mean how the fuck do these police people not flip the fuck out from this ungodly disrespect and arrogance they get from all these "immigrants". i mean holy shit im not for any crazy dictatorship laws but if youre an immigrant you should be procecuted for your body language alone, which is basically what they use at any given time to show their disrespect for the police and the law because they can always say they didnt do anything afterwards.

I'll stand with you Swedebros when the time comes

>swedish ((police))

that's not very tolerant

i agree, they dont seem to tolerate the laws of the country they willingly chose to immigrate to, how weird is that.

Good god, your blues are soft, if some of those shits would rise a hand on our cops there would be 50cm metal-bat action

Yeah its pretty aesthetic and dystopian too. Its a good look. Yeah it has that "fuck nigger crime" feel, with the black and the white.

This is why police should have guns.

remember that sweden used to be an ethnostate, more forcefullness than this was not required

CRISPR

swedish cops dont have tazers but it looks like they will get them soon

also yes, you touch one of these migrants and these cops lose their jobs and get the media after them

Cant believe that they can talk back to police like that let alone physical contact and aggression.
NATO would bomb us again if that happened here.

Why are swedes afraid of being called nazi? They didn't even kill jews.

>still you can arrest hundreds of people a day by using the tools you got as a police force, then review the evidence and if its a first generation immigrant you simply throw them back into their home countries. i mean how the fuck do these police people not flip the fuck out from this ungodly disrespect and arrogance they get from all these "immigrants". i mean holy shit im not for any crazy dictatorship laws but if youre an immigrant you should be procecuted for your body language alone, which is basically what they use at any given time to show their disrespect for the police and the law because they can always say they didnt do anything afterwards.
cops are actually quitting their jobs in droves, and now the police school is lowering requirements

"pretty nice to live in "

if you are an RR a rural retard. just like here or in sweden.
Swedens countryside is beautiful and untouched. Shitskins dont leave city centers.

Oh and btw. > 56%

>immigrating

not invading

They didn't stop it either

Swedish police got guns.

If youre a poor white that lives in a major city its terrible living in america. Faggot.

Send some of the cops to America to learn how to deal with uppity shitskins

The fuck do they just allow the shitskin to hit the cop and nothing happens? Arrest the fucker and throw the charges at him.

Hey Sven do you have some numbers on this?
Like how many police oficers you had in say 2000, 2012 and 2016?

call it what you want, im just wondering if they are actually aware they they couldnt act this way in most other countries.

do american soldiers realize how much blonde haired pussy their are going to get when the invade sweden and save it from an isis take over?

>rapist is white

Ar-re-st? Nope , nothing in my swedish dictionary

If you're white and poor you're a faggot.

good luck brother

youtu.be/DqjvJ9MFDxg

they literally always are

>handing out cool and refreshing showers on a hot summer-day
So considerate.

Are those wands?

>Rinkeby

>In 2017 the construction of a new more robust police station in the area was delayed due to construction companies being unwilling to tender for the contract over security concerns over attacks on equipment or threats towards employees.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinkeby

k
e
k

>brown people who aren't taught to fear police or responsibilities

truly a liberal paridise

>Our politicians are so in fucking love with Sweden that everything Swedes do, we ape
>tfw we are desperately trying to match Sweden even with immigrate numbers

Notice us senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5wc6KC6FPI

I have one of these on the back of my car. Have not been pulled over sense. I run with a bit of a rough crowd and none have giving me shit because nobody knows what it means. At most I have gotten comments about how it looks cool.

I bought it at the the height of the BLM protest because I support the police and am ashamed of the way people started treating them on social media and even face to face. The other benefits I receive from the sticker are secondary, just an added bonus.

Oh, they'll handle them alright ;)

"nothing to see here, move along, sweden is a multiculti utopia, no that car over there is not burning and no, before you ask, I wasnt forced to weir this veil, its my own independent decision, now would you please follow me? its after 4 pm and unpure foreign whores arent save after 4 pm"

*OPENUS RECTUMUS*

Migrants have no motive to integrate into western societies. They can live their life like they did back home but in security and financial stability.

People should realize this before talking about integration. Western people would do the same.

fuck sake

you guys were the fucking elves, the chosen ones

seriously

"Negrotius spermicus ejaculatus!"

Western civilization is over. But no need to cry about it. It happened a couple of times in the past and humanity has always come back.

It will probably white people again who will come out on top simply because of evolutionary advantages.

>Western civilization is over
You deserve to lose Germany.

Wonder how long will it take for my country to end up where Sweden is.

We know what destruction means. we rebuilt germany a few times. your young country cant comprehend the shit this soil has went through.
Well be alright, thing have to get really bad before they get good again.

HERE IS WHAT YOU FUCKING HOMOS NEED TO DO:

START GOING TO CHURCH WITH YOUR FAMILIES.

NOT FOR THE FAG IN A DRESS TALKING ABOUT HOW BEING GAY IS GOOD, ...

>BUT TO START MEETING THE PEOPLE IN YOUR COMMUNITY.

MEET EACH OTHER.

LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TOGETHER IN A NON-SJW SPACE

MEET LIKE MINDED PEOPLE

START BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITIES AGAIN.

>WHY DO YOU THINK THE MUSLIMS WANT A FUCKING MOSQUE ON EVERY CORNER?

ONCE THE VICAR/PRIEST WHO HAS BEEN SEEING 3 PEOPLE PER WEEKEND SEES 50 PEOPLE SUDDENLY TURN UP, HE WILL LISTEN WHEN YOU TELL HIM "ENOUGH OF YOUR FAGGY COMMUNIST BULLSHIT DICKHEAD"

TAKE YOUR COMMUNITIES BACK FAGGETS.