Islam will rule the west, Your women will be our sex slaves, The virgin ones will be our wives

Islam will rule the west, Your women will be our sex slaves, The virgin ones will be our wives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZGgpW4PO9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Barron Trump behind Turkish VPN

He have no virgins!

dank pepe but sorry we're too busy making fake prank videos of us making out with your covered women to care
youtube.com/watch?v=hZGgpW4PO9k

I will become Moslem in this case woo hoo SEX

Islam will rule not only the west but the world.

You can suck the dick of Satan, faggot.

Checkmate, Islam

>The virgin ones will be our wives.
haha good luck with that

Who /converted/ here? Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) told me to follow the right path.

>Europe converts to Islam
>White people make Millions of children
>BTFO of Turks and exterminate Shitskins
This is the problem with you retarded fucks you never think ahead.

mudslam will only rule the desert and the kebab stands you subhuman.

Jokes on you, the only virgins we have left are males

we will end you and your barbaric sand religion you and your pedo prophet can fuck off

In your wet dreams roachie.

Joke's on you, because you think that's not what they really want

Lebanon is not Muslim kill yourself.

>worrying intensifies

OP is a jewfag

Thats why your mom sucked me off while your dad made me a kebab.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

2e5ce80e-3c8a-4f4c-9331-d06bfc75b226

Wallahi Europe will be Muslim, Wallahi Europeans will say sahlat, Wallahi Europeans will fast on Ramadan, Wallahi Europeans will read Quran, Wallahi Europeans will go to Hajj, Bi'ithnillah, bi'thnillah

Assad will gas you first before he let's that happen.

It seems you got a heavy problem with your sexuality. Propably you are gay.

i mean thats cool and all, so do u want the muslim girl ive been fucking back or what cuz shes pretty fit and kinda gets off on me being white. like ive literally said the words "colonizing your pussy" while fucking her so im confused about this being a one sided battle ya know.

FUCK ALLAH
FUCK MUHAMMAD
FUCK QURAN

>this cunt will revive the byzantine empire in your lifetime

>Best examples vs. Worst examples
Really objective way of comparing you got there, somalinigger

Look at the pic related here, one of your muzzie wimmen getting B L E A C H E D by BWC

Even shitskins admit white women are best

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

215bcdea-07bc-4fdd-bc84-99945f9ef139

>i have to love turks because the law says so
>this turk bro right is is an islamophobe which is stricly forbidden by law
>mfw
wat do

>The virgin ones
what did he mean by this?

virgins in the ass you mean?

He meant the children, obviously. Muhammad was literally a pedophile - that's not a fabrication - and Islam is 100% about following him. As if prophets are actually real. It's a delusional cult and I know you're just kidding but really, that's what they mean. Children.

Islam is cancer

i visited turkey last summer and I managed to bang two of your women. your women are slaves to the BAC

The west will rule over Islam. We will make your women modern feminists and hey will cuck you into submission. Your sons will forever live on gibs and be treated as second class citizens.

Roaches BTFO by BWC

Yup God shall punish us by using evil nations against we who were once loyal and then he shall punish you. Christ will win in the end and you shall should you not accept him and repent be thrown into the Lake of Fire with the Devil and his angels.

hilarious how muslims want to rule the west bc they know their own system is garbage and doesn't work. We just want to keep winning while the east keeps losing, we don't want your garbage though. You guys want our lives. Pathetic.

it didnt work out 300 years ago and now you are really, really behind.

you'll just get your ass handed to you again and your fifth column will be deported. we'll keep your westernized women tho. they give good head.

The whole world? I'd like you to try, in my lifetime.

I'll make every single one of you plead for death

No threat, just wait :)