Say it with me, Sup Forums

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PtY1hFE_mU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUZ

I want to stick my dick in her. I would gladly racemix with her

do african americans even know where their ancestors are from? even if ancient egyptians were turbo niggers they'd still not be their ancestors because america didnt take egyptian slaves

Who is the qt?

YO HOL UP

AYO

HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

KANGS

N

SHEIT

GIBS

cheorge washington was black

Most don't even know who their parents are. Why would you even ask this?

Some Egyptian chick.

Sofia Boutella

SO U BE SAYIN

The one in the first one was hotter

I just want to call an Australian aboriginal an African American. Just to be PC. Then I'll happily gas you all.

Smartphones were a mistake.
At least before they had access to the internet, they were mostly stored away in their ghetto

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

Johnson also accused Epstein of raping her “anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop,” and that he “attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity.”

>nignog who at most knows his mother
>having any idea of what the family tree looks like

they have no history of their own. which is why they constantly try to steal that of others.

tip top kek

lol do you think they understand geography and history?

This is why obama phones were a mistake these rachity ghetto niggers have no business on the internet.

we need some kind of internet wide captcha that forces you to solve math equations, check for grammar/spelling or something similar to that

Is that a rhetorical question?

>Finish the current sentence
>Einstein's Cross, a quasar in the Pegasus constellation, is an excellent example of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ lensing.
>".... ayyo man"

>Looks like she came from Russia
What the fuck, niggers?

gravitational?

Yes Satan, I'm sure it is.

Correct.

Smartphones were mistake.

:3

have brush

Nigga awwtiztic or sum sheit?

She ain' whyte nigga!

>how about we make a movie where George Washington is a black person
Like they didn't do this with Alexander Hamilton already

WE

perfect question actually. you can easily google it if you don't know it, but getting the answer requires some basic literacy to parse the information from the wiki article

WUZ

>If we use Geography instead we can block Americans
>"Click on the country of Luxembourg?"

>[Sharting intensifies]

i cant believe its the current year and we're still depicting ptolemaic greeks as mediterranean people rather than the proud black nubian godz they wuuzzz

I think their point is more like "see black skin doesn't mean you're subhuman"

Of course they're wrong, but I don't think they're dumb enough to think it's in their lineage or whatever.

Fucking barbaric kek

I warned people here that this shit is growing. It's not just a minority of idiots we can laugh at and otherwise ignore, in the next generation the ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WUZ BLACK shit will actually be a commonly held belief

Is the a meme of jig spelling?

It's funny because that one was trying to be all book learned and shit using punctuation etc..

Or spelling not of spelling...

She was so fucking hot in Kingsmen

we wuz jypshuns nikka
we have aintchent nawwledge
melanin is wort more dan gold nikka

but algeria isn't next to egypt though, not even fucking close.

REEEEEEEE

Idk if that's fair tbf.

If I gave you an unlabeled map I doubt you could click on lake erie but most (most) Americans and Canadians could.

lmao

this

smartphones are the missing are the catalyst to the SJW generation

It is one of the big lakes between your borders. Great Lakes. I'll just click till I get the right one.

Maybe I'll even use the vast white cis male patriarchal invention of the world wide web and oppress Leafs with my ability to cheat.

no they think it's their lineage. read about all the black power movements.

infact, the dude who started the nation of islam, who was probably a communist spy, used to go around to black families and sell them clothing, and his selling pitch was that this was the clothing was how their ancestors would dress in africa, when he started actually creating a religion he turned that into 'you were once kings' nonsense.

Read about wallace fard muhammed. Most likely a commi spy from iran/afghanistan area

if blacks were ever in ancient egypt, they'd be slaves, as they usually are.

If you google the question it comes up with the exact phrase and the missing word.

just...there are no words

>feeling so powerless that you'd rather be a nigger than white

Is WE WUZ based in any kind of facts? Did niggers build pyramids?

Unknown, though they are confirmed to be capable of piling up turds.

the whole controversy stems from people nt understanding the difference between the colloquial use of "white" and the actual term "caucasian". when someone says ancient egyptians were white, blacks seem to take that as meaning they were blond nordics

I'll let you decide.

Last couples dynasties (when Egypt was already on the downwards spiral) were Nubian.

with threads like these, we can't lose

Thank you Talcum X, you are our greatest ally.

Can I admit to wanting to rub my dick on the white(Jew) Anne`s lips, until she sucks it?

"hey girl, wanna taste my showerhead?"

OyVey'd

Cave paintings have dark brown skin and their hair is similar to black hairstyles now

It's only one country over.

Hearty kek

yeah it's really coool how cavemen color-coordinated their skin colors for future scientists, it's why asian caves have yellow painted figures and american caves have red ones

>The Destruction of the Black Civilisation
>Golden intellectual wewuz dindu material.
youtube.com/watch?v=2PtY1hFE_mU

>Oh baby
>OH BABY
>I'm...i'm...gonna...Zyklon... in your mouth
>HEEEEEEIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL

Could it be that they were simply multicultural?

>pol still denies gipshans were black

>760 BC–656 BC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
Out of 3500 years.

That's a man, dude

tl;dr

All statements of egyptian heritage are countered with a single question:

"How can you know who your ancestors are when you don't know who your father is?"

who dis

The "King Tut/Ramses II is white" shit on Sup Forums is as retarded as the nigger shit

Haplogroups ≠ Autosomal DNA

It's rteally weird that drawing books have more accurate information these days than some actual textbooks

HOL UP EYGIPT BE IN AFRICAN THO? SO ISNT DAY BLACK?

poor gary :(

they were multicultural but they weren't sub saharan bantus from 4000 miles away which is the point here, the descendants of west african slaves in the america's think they were the ancient egyptians 6000 years ago.

It was even better when they were bitching about whitewashing with picture related. Not only is he Egyptian, but he doesn't even look Arab, he has a classical Egyptian look

feels good to be greek armenian decent. Im mixed with irish/english. Im a shitty mixed white.

>white people
>brown eyes

MUH

yep see

Interesting way to depict your kings

> he doesnt even look arab

hahahahahahahahahaha

Could you give me the sauce?

I should have said like a Arabian Arab, he looks North African

>blu eyes
ahahahhhaha enjoy your shitty emasculated recessive genes

Pretty sure he's half greek too though, which is weird since he's white