youtube.com/watch?v=9dDQ9feoRuI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120267370/#120269095
twitter.com/fashy_cyan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88255583/
youtube.com/watch?v=uI9hqvync5Y
youtu.be/cryAZigDwdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's still a movement.

Choke on that dirty muslim cock you terrorist loving shits.

ALL AMERICAN

Wtf Portubro, I thought you were gone for the night.

I wonder how much money was spent on this failed shilling campaign

These are the people who have been raiding Sup Forums all along

LOL

CHECKED!!

I believe if Russia was warned they would of then warned Syria too. This whole missile strike was to suck the oxygen out of the fire that was the chemical attack.

Fuck off you awoo furry fuck

Checked. Awoo!

BIGGEST GUNS

No wonder they were never as clever at CTR or AppliedMemetics™ or even ShareBlue

Who were those two little jew sissies in the last thread? Come out an answer why you support globalist agendas? Why do you think you are world police? Why do jews need white daddy to fight your wars?

That's going to need a couple more pounds in some places and maybe a few fetishes sprinkled here and there before we can call that baby a real American gal.

Faggot

>all this shilling over a fucking Airfield

Wew lad.

imagine when discordfags experience their first fist fight between politicians?

Who are they going to raid then? lol

BASED MAGA PEDES! BANNON HAS TO BE FIRED! HE'S AN EMBARRASSING ALCOHOLIC!

STAND WITH THE GOD EMPEROR! THIS CENTIPEDE IS A PREDATOR!

About tree fiddy.

Awoo?

Its morning already. Did you split?

I noticed nobody had announced when checking on you guys one last time and jumped in. Wanna carry on baking?

A bowel movement you piece of shit

Shills are mad.
They fail at everything.
They were defeated in their minds by a reality TV star.

Don't worry, she's back-loaded, too.

Yes an israeli one

BIG
AMERICAN
BOTES

REMINDER THAT SHILLS HATE SYNTHPOP
POST YOUR BEST SHIT NIGGAS
youtube.com/watch?v=9dDQ9feoRuI

Last few words before I go for the morning

For those who may have missed: We truly found some of the raiders. One in particular was stupid enough to both fill the name field in this very board (yeah, retarded) but also to use the same name of her (kek) twitter handle.

Here is the post in question: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120267370/#120269095

Pic related is her twitter account: twitter.com/fashy_cyan

Then it became obvious: it was part of an unironic "alt right" of the Spencer kind raid. I won't even touch the retardation it is to break rule #1 of OPSec (not reusing names) but then many other clues started making sense.

Including the Brazilian retard making a "Tulsi for president" thread mirroring Spencer twitter post, same Brazilian that started using the same name (cyan) trying to cover for his butt buddy.

All together means it was a retarded weekend raid by the biggest retards: SpencerFags. Never forget, traitors hang first

>shill novice playing the false supporter angle

we are well versed in jewish tricks here

Someone post that cartoon of the fat lesbo freak killing themselves after Trump winning.

BTFO!

Having good manners is part of /ptg/ culture friendo

What's up with Pence these days?
Has he given an official take on this yet?

It's just antifa cucks from /leftypol/ who are mad they got kicked from their homes.

TWICE.

Fog is starting to clear with regards of who is doing the raid. It helps that some use a very uncommon flag so we can scour the archives for their trail.

The Viet fag was easy to use as a marker, proud "alt right" creator of celebrated threads like pic related [1]

> 4 posts and dead

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88255583/

That plus the linguistic pattern plus that Cyan chick were very useful to determine where part of this new batch are coming from.

A thread dead wth 4 posts and they call it "their board" kek

sweatingman.gif

Shills BTFO
How will they ever recover.

Yea. You want a fully jewish cabinet, right? I mean fuck nationalism, right?

Kys and everyone in here!

>dumbo is PISSED after two anons made him look retarded

baby's first thread? lol

Ah, It's only 1AM here.

No, I stopped it just in time. If you're going to bake, might as well, I probably won't be here much longer.

How's about you take your good manners back to le_donald. Neck yourself kike lovers

To think we could have been stuck with Hillary..
Every morning is better with President Trump.

brzlombpf BTFO

They'll just keep shitposting like fags

Pussies. Literal head in the sand faggots

>leftypol
>hurr why doesn't communism work?
>how can we make it work guise
>REEEE I WANT TO BE THE LEADER
>NO ME REEEEE MY COMMUNISM IS BEST

it's such a joke

Sometimes they also betray themselves by using the same linguistic pattern without noticing.

In our case

> Bulk of the raid is unironic alt righters spencerfags like Cyan mentioned up there
> piled on are MarchAgainstTrump, leftypol and the likes, straight from reddit
> added to that, the Macedonian / Thai regular shill crew

>Be rused by a tactical steak merchant

The shills are actually mad and half of them are talking to eachother lmao

I'm listening to 70s groovy disco.

>Mentally ill people commit suicide

Yeah, no shit.

>try to fight us irl
>get btfo
>move the fight to cyberspace
>get btfo again
What's keeping them from suicide?

DELETE THIS

Yeah he's kind of gone awol these last couple of weeks.

And that's the thing: TRS, that one white nationalist org. whose leader is literally married to a SJW Jew; Third Position, David Duke's KKK, they are all organizations that pretend to be for the advancement of whites and white nationalism but, like for some coincidence, always end up being a hindrance at best or actively opposing whoever tries to advance that cause.

Yeah. I'll repost a pasta from the old days as it's appropriate today

Here fags, pay attention to this as I can see clearly where things are going, specially with this new line of shilling going on.

Have you guys ever seen how organized and active civil rights movements and specially black identity and black nationalist movements were in the 60s and 70s?

People like Malcolm X, Isaac Hayes and groups and movements like Nation of Islam and Black Panthers were everywhere and even mainstream

Then all of a sudden they weren't. Have you guys ever studied why?

Feds infiltrated, controlled, radicalized, discredited and then destroyed every single one of them.

White nationalism and conservatism beware. Same trick can be used against them.

Stay anonymous, stay decentralized and stay safe.

If your consider yourself part of a "group" or have a named "leader" or "spokesperson" or even a face, you are doing it wrong and easy prey.

Be incognito and stay safe and stay out of any infighting. We have enough enemies on the left and need none at our own side.

He said he was 'shocked' to find out.

>WAAAHHHHH

hahaha dumb shit

Nobody's mad except the globalist Jews from the_dingo who post in these sad circle jerk threads

They especially hate jap synthpop

youtube.com/watch?v=uI9hqvync5Y

You neocons wont build a wall. Globalism is your only survival. The jew is terrified of white nationalism. Pussies!

Delete this general, there is no use for it anymore. Trump sold us out and it''s only gonna get worse.

He is stockpiling electronics for reasons unknown.

One could ask Rick Wilson the same thing.

>all of these for an airfield

hahahahaha!

Still running away, bitch?

DAILY REMINDER: IDOL WORSHIPPING IS A SIN

Says the globalist traitor. But by all means tell me more about le God emporer

AWOOO

> A FUCKING LEFT LEANING LIBERTARIAN ALT RIGHT

I kid you not, this is the kind of people that came raid this place. In your mind sometimes you may think it's all pros coming from applied memetics but in reality it is adolescent teen "girls" infatuated by Richard Spencer.

Im right here pussy

come at me keyboard warrior lmao

i don't even care who is conducting the raiding. it's not even important. it's just that their tactics are so transparent and obvious that it's honestly cringeworthy

ok.. but why you mad?

epic fellow pede
gays suck but not really because we accept everyone here

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

Johnson also accused Epstein of raping her “anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop,” and that he “attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity.”

Lolberdarians are a joke.

>fucking shareblue shills want to fire based Kushner

Trump is a one term jew. You already know it!

bflompf generals are not welcome on Sup Forums anymore. You can go and be kike warmongers someone else, please. Thanks for your cooperation!

>pol hates assad now

I think in Rick's case, it's purely out of spite because he knows how much pleasure we would get from it.

In leaving to work, you guys will have to hold the line and figure it out.

Any other baker available?

the enemy has never been strong, just great in number

Literally the only way the shitposts will stop. This electionfag ptg shit has got to go

Why do pedes like to suck kike dicklets so much?

One of them is trying to pick a fight lmao

it's kinda fun messing with them

Do they hate New Retro Wave too?

youtu.be/cryAZigDwdk

I have no experienced with cuck spencer alt-right faggots so what are they like?

If the leader of their movement can be BTFO by teenage parent-suckling transgender faggots.

How does anyone respect such a person?

Wow spencer is like Justin Trudeau.

Welcome to /nu/-pol the thread. It's called president trump general but there is nothing but r_thedonald posting their overused reddit tier meme