Now Normies will like Trump and Sup Forums will hate Trump. Screencap this...

Now Normies will like Trump and Sup Forums will hate Trump. Screencap this, I'll see you in 6 months when we are on the other side of the looking glass

No, that plan of theirs will backfire when Sup Forums stays behind Trump.

Yahtzee

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

Johnson also accused Epstein of raping her “anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop,” and that he “attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity.”

Covert

It depends on what he does. Sup Forums is Sup Forums, not some blind cult following.

checked and blech'd
checked and kekked

come on OP, the evidence is quickly mounting against you, just give up while you're behind

Yeah it does depend on him, but so far he hasn't done enough for Sup Forums to abandon him. And I don't think he will in the future.

Normies will hate Trump
Sup Forums will hate Trump
the_donald is getting deleted

I'm voting straight conservative for the duration of my life regardless of what trump does. I hate the crybabies on the left that much after this debacle. Only way I vote otherwise is if a new party emerges with drastically different points of view.

What a man.

>being this much of a tribalist cuck
Lmao

Normies already liked Trump. That's how he got elected ya dingus.

it's funny because the normies from reddit think it's all shills turning on him. they seem to think Sup Forums doesn't care about all the israel cocksucking

Yeah it looks like he's ditching the right and going for the cuckservatives and hope he can attract enough centrists next election
>but so far he hasn't done enough for Sup Forums to abandon him
Speak for yourself

>i'm unable to think for myself
>you

I realised this over the weekend - Sup Forums confirmed LARPing edgelords.

Our system is shit. I know I won't vote Democrat though. If anything I wouldn't vote if next election is shit.

Sup Forums has always been contrarian, this isn't new.

>when we are on the other side of the looking glass

Sup Forums will be on the same side of the looking glass.

If the neocons and democrats win, Trump will be on the other side.

>when you realize you switched timelines into a darker timeline where trump is a globalist

Fuck off, shill.

The truth is getting out. It becomes clear every day..

Assad, Putin, and Trump are all our boys. This was a coordinated effort by all three of them to achieve a number of goals.

Read this thread. Real pollacks, spread the info.

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless

>flip flopping like a retarded cunt every other election
Kek.
I am thinking for myself. I'm thinking I'm voting straight conservative for the rest of my life. How's that, you little Belgian bitch?

go to bed

>like a guy for his policies
>he gets in power
>he does a 180
>you're a larping edgelord for calling him a faggot
If the wall isn't underway in 6 months Sup Forums will hate him, this isn't a difficult prediction.

This also. The majority of Sup Forums just want a laugh. The final redpill is that Sup Forums will always do the opposite of the normies. But they're so autistic they actually believe being liberal is edgy since they get all get their information from online. If won't be for another 10-15 years so we can enjoy the right wing circle jerk for now.

Trump is playing the long con. He has to manage the jews trying to manipulate us into doing their bidding. Check em

Just vote third party or not at all. The party system is retarded anyway. Not even our forefathers liked it.

ya baiting m8?

Given the choice I will, but I'd rather see the leftists suffer than throw my vote away. Right now I'm in a red state, so unless an alternative party shows some momentum, my vote won't mean shit.

here's how you deal with those who support dick-brained jewbots like dumbf: