MFW leftypol and MAT try to divide us but the signal boosting is so obvious that no one falls for it

>MFW leftypol and MAT try to divide us but the signal boosting is so obvious that no one falls for it
>MFW they are just anonymously shitposting at each other and calling it a win
>MFW Sup Forums will always support Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9cr_uC2l2g
youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104878884/#104878884
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64gc98/they_will_not_divide_us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>support Trump
It's like in business, you have to earn respect.

b-but muh based assad

youtu.be/l9cr_uC2l2g

>implying you even know what's happening right now

Reddit needs to fuck off, though They aren't helping.

We really don't all support Trump.

You Americans here have literally brought this board down. This used to be a great board - now its filled with your shit.

Faggot, i never use Reddit.
Your video:
>Jan 25, 2017
What did that video teach me about concrete actions? Nothing. Sure i can agree with Trump on that one. Lets have peace, not war.

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

Johnson also accused Epstein of raping her “anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop,” and that he “attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity.”

BAIT
SHILL
SAGE

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD FUCKING JEWS

>Sure i can agree with Trump on that one.

But you can't agree on him taking swift actions against Assad to halt investegations? Do you understand what would have happened if concrete evidence of a chemical attack surfaced?

He bombed an empty runway. Zero damage was done. There were no casualities. Goddamn, man. It's so fucking obvious.

>swift actions
HAHAHA
Swift action aka accusing someone without proof and even if there was proof there's literally nothing wrong with using chemical weapons, since USA used them more than anybody in Vietnam, but now all of sudden it's wrong, because American UN said so, still they have CIA who remote controlled kills people and spies on everybody. Hey look goy: there's some unknown dead people and reporters just happen to be there, we can't even confirm the chemical used or confirm dead people, but hey lets start a war. Then in 3 months: hey goy lets replace Assad, because somewhere there happened something mass destruction weapons lelele.

Mate don't panic we all know how shit the rest of Sup Forums is why have you left Brit/pol/?

it's a sad day when it has to be said that r/the_donald is LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY REDDIT

Sup Forums will never support the jew and your lame reddit raids cannot change that. Sup Forums is not a hivemind personality cult like the_donald
>inb4 SAYING T_D IS A SHILL TACTIC!

>hey goy lets replace Assad, because somewhere there happened something mass destruction weapons lelele

If Trump had waited this is exactly what would have happened. He took the situation out of congress's hands and controlled the narrative. Why do you think Russia and Syria conveniently backed off? Are they just that weak? I don't think so.

>inb4 SAYING T_D IS A SHILL TACTIC!

I'm really starting to think it is. I've never seen the term 't_d' here before the wave of shills came. I think you got meme'd.

First sign of a shill is telling someone to go back to Plebbit.

You know if you want to be strict by the law and punish people through UN you better follow all the UN laws, not just when you think it benefits you. USA breaks all the time UN laws, Iraq war was illegal and pretty much everything Israel does and everything environmental sake, but hey we will punish Assad based on UN anti-chemical weapons usage, because right now that benefits USA. I am not saying it's Trump or anything, i am just looking at actions and laws. I don't really fucking care what comes out of Trump's mouth or any other politician's mouth, all i care what laws they write and what they do. Seriously if Trump wants to play cowboy or dance naked on table on television, i really don't care, if his actions are good on long term and prevent war.

>capitalizing MFW

No it's just easier to use T_D because typing the full thing out every time you have to call one of them a faggot is a lot of effort, what you're seeing is a backlash to the faggotry that is reddit. it has more to do with their hivemind nature and less to do with trump like many seem to think

ELECTIONFAGS LEAVE

>You know if you want to be strict by the law and punish people

He most likely doesn't, though. This obviously wasn't to punish anyone.

>if his actions are good on long term and prevent war

His actions did prevent war. Again, had he waited this would've gone to congress and we would've gone to war.

>His actions did prevent war.
We will see about that.

Their problem is that they are all fucking autists with zero social skills (quite an ironic statement, I know).

They cannot even comprehend the possibility that I could disagree with Trump on the attack on Syria, yet still support him.

It's why they've been losing lately.
>"Haha, it is totally impossible that people think our policies suck ass - they must have elected Trump because of funny pictures and not because they agreed with his policies"

>having literal "what did he mean by this?" research divisions when the answer is "nothing, it's just funny"

>thinking you can reprogram very basic human behavior that is hardwired into the brain rather than just suppressing it for a while

Maybe it's because they had their children go to selected private schools where they'd spent most of the day under adult supervision rather than being able to interact with each other and understand how the human mind works. And now they left the Prägungsphase and are doomed to an existence as retards.

Hey r/T_D, how's it going?

>No it's just easier to use T_D because typing the full thing out every time you have to call one of them a faggot

So you're going from thread to thread spamming everything down to prevent actual discussion like a faggot leftist protestor. Great plan.

isn't leftypol only like 300 people?

>We will see about that.

Yes, we will. But the fact remains that if he waited, this would have gone to congress and the situation would have DEFINITELTY escalated. Is this true or false?

youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A

It's not just /leftypol/.

Every now and again they'll dial back the shilling to evaluate the effect.... and realise there's been absolutely no change

No, every time I post anything the next 18 fucking replies are people calling other people a shill. You're obviously one of them if you think that is 'le actual discussion'

>T_D
Shill post.

Plebbitor shills posts are these fcking 10 paragraph long opinion essays

It's easy to spot the redditor, he is trying to convince you of kikery instead of calling you a faggot

They will give up soon enough

He should have waiting for UN and external organizations to prove the chemical usage at bare minimum. It's easy enough for reporters to just happen to be there. No more photos, we live in video times. Lets stop with this photo bullshit.

This OP gets it.

I found this
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104878884/#104878884

>i'm not part of the problem because everyone else is doing it!
>i use unusual terminology in my posts and everyone using said terminology is spamming it everywhere and not a single one of their images has a 4chins filename, but if anyone gets suspicious they're the REAL shills!

How sure are you that you aren't just getting wrapped up in massive astroturfing? Stop and think critically for a moment.

t_d is a term used by the leftist reddits to refer to that subreddit. So yes, it is a shill term. Soon, they'll get smart and try the_retard or the_kike or something. But in the end, we'll always be able to tell that they are shills.

MAGA motherfuckers

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64gc98/they_will_not_divide_us/

Fuck off you dumb redditor, you're ruining this site with your retarded newfaggitory

>American board
>At the very beginning, inhabited by solely Americans
>Slowly, more nationalities join, but Americans still made up the core identity of Sup Forums
>"You Americans have literally brought this board down"

>redditor
>newfaggitory
Absolutely a shill.

>MFW Sup Forums will always support Trump
thats where you're wrong, this is not a trump cultist board unlike the_dumbfucks

>I unironically believe everything I read on the internet and anyone who questions it is a shill

haha this is great guys i really like it

but seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

I'm sleepy, anyone got any Xanax?

By the way i checked the image and there's nothing to it. Best we just ignore it.

Shills.

>posts links, expecting us to believe them
>gets called out for being a shill
>what do you fags believe everything you read on the Internet?
Nice logic, shill.

>He should have waiting for UN and external organizations to prove the chemical usage at bare minimum

Then we would have gone to war. Evidence would of been found regardless of whether it actually existed or not. Besides, it's perfectly reasonable to believe that even if Assad was a gud boy who dindu nuffin that it's possible he got played and fucked up. To my knowledge, chlorine gas isn't included in the chemical weapons ban, but if somebody mixed it with sarin unbeknownst to Assad and it was used, it would look awfully bad, wouldn't it?

It is more important to control the narrative than it is to play by the rules.

>>i use unusual terminology in my posts and everyone using said terminology is spamming it everywhere and not a single one of their images has a 4chins filename, but if anyone gets suspicious they're the REAL shills!

Hot fuck, nobody posting is real. The levels of subversion have become unsustainable.

idiot. the congress does not define foreign policy. it's the president job

>us
you don't belong newfag

>reddit crusader gets mad after I call him out for falling for a photoshopped image

Shariablue, you have to go back.
No ammount of coordinated effort will have any effect whatsoever, worse still if it's random.
You're simply retarded or not here for that long.

>I'll call him a redditor, that'll work!
Common shill tactic.

>calling out redditors is now considered shilling
You can tell when a board is beyond dead is when they defend reddit unironically

your new is showing Trump community managment, i can tell from the pixels

The fact that you saved that image shows that you're a shill trying to stir shit up. We all you know you guys spread images and share folders with each other.

Congress and the UN chimping out would have pushed us into war, guaranteed.

Any poster using "t_d" is a shill.

Math does not lie!

I really dont understand how you retards can fall for anything. How fucking dumb are you?

kek, that hebrew Sup Forums symbol

>I'll twist his point into my own, implying he is a redditor even though that wasn't his argument at all! I'm so smart.
Shill logic.

Not dumb enough to fall for your obvious shilling, apparently.

Youre a redditor coming here under a false pretense from a obvious photoshopped image and you wonder why every board hates you retards? You retards have been shitted on for the past 7 tears and you cry when people call you out. Youre not only beyond gullible, but youre also extremely fucking retarded.

>t. redditor

>You're simply retarded or not here for that long.

I'm probably the first honestly, I normally don't post. Never been to shareblue, just skeptical.

>How sure are you that you aren't just getting wrapped up in massive astroturfing?

I'm not, that's why I don't post.

stfu, you're ignorance has been exposed. backpedalling wont save you. your not welcome here, go back
see? you're a newfag.

Everybody is called a faggot at some point regardless of where they browse other than here. Ultimately, it should not matter because the constant state of disruption is one of the main reasons cointelpro tactics do not work on nepalese honey hunting communes. If you cannot sift through the shit, you do not belong.

>writes a dissertation
>can't use any word besides "retard" to convey someone else's idiocy
Dear god the shill irony.

So this is how Sup Forums dies the reddit cancer goes critical and consumes it's host

>tfw i am a grown ass man that has been here before Sup Forums was even a thing and some lefty kike thinks he can intimidate me

We aren't going to war. The fed is going to get audited. The gibs are getting cut back. Degenerate parasites like single mothers and welfare niggers are going to live in the absolute poverty they deserve once the tax brackets get merged.

All of this is going to happen and no amount of shilling is going to change that. The pendulum is swinging back. You have lost. Just accept it. The more you resist the worse it will be.

I support the white race (Westerners/Europeans). If Trump gets us involved in another Middle Eastern war that takes the lives of whites, for the sake of Israel, then I'm against him. So far he hasn't put boots on the ground, so he hasn't fucked up too bad.

But we all knew he was very pro-Israel, and that's always been a problem. If you don't think jews are a problem, then what are you even doing here?

this.

Literally a term they made up and spammed two days ago

What do you want me to tell you dumbass? You think a photoshopped image is true and you call everyone a who disagrees with you a shill because the_donald told you to come here and say that. You're following an internet cult and you're too far deep into it to even see that

>if you want the_donald out, you're a shill

When will you realize trump is taking orders from a jew?

FUCK YOU HUNGARIAN KIKE FAGGOT. ONE THREAD TOO MANY. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Nice pic. Well sourced, easy to read, and shows that it's a clear signal boost to divide Sup Forums. Not that there was ever any doubt.

It's a glorious feel when all the leftypol mods get doxed.

Go back to the_donald. Sup Forums is about ideals, not people. We supported Trump because he proclaimed those ideals. If he turns his back on them now, in his own words from the primary debates: I will not forgive betrayal.

If you aren't skeptical about the missile attack you are a blind trump shill. He stated he wouldn't go into Syria

>I post images with a reaction intended to convey mfw
>in actuality I'm enraged and type paragraphs
Be honest, you're from tumblr aren't you?

>He bombed an empty runway
And he placed Dina Powell in his NSC staff. Powell, a globalist whose husband is president of Teneo, which worked for the Clinton foundation.

Another easy to spot shill poster.

>I guess calling him a shill isn't working
>better tell him to go back to tumblr!

>IMG_0374

What did he meme by this?

>120413828
The rape cases on Trump were dropped before the election for a reason: THEY WERE FAKE!!! Such low energy, no (You)s for (((you)))

>had he waited this would've gone to congress and we would've gone to war.
Congress can declare war, but they can't order the president to engage in it, nor can they order the military to.

>posting his /mlp/ saved images from 9 days ago.
It just keeps getting shillier in here.

>mfw electionfags think this still a raid and we all worship le god emporer

fuck off kike. we dont want any part of your sandnigger shit.

Im surprised you aren't doing something about the image I just posted. Just goes to show how much of a newfag you are

It's not that Sup Forumsacksdon't want /r/the_donald to leave, we most certainly do, but shills use them as a fucking scapegoat

Fuck off shill. We just want kikner gone not your lefty bullshit.

>only newfags call people newfags
Silly shill, everybody knows that.

>used to be