BRAND NEW MURDOCH MURDOCH EPISODE

BRAND NEW MURDOCH MURDOCH EPISODE

ALL ABOUT THE ASSAD GAS BABY KUSHNER TRUMP SITUATION.

MIGHT BE THE FUNNIEST ONE YET.

IT'S FINALLY BACK TO ITS COMEDY ROOTS INSIDE THEIR HOUSE.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDJy7CW8q_Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
youtube.com/watch?v=fynWOio9jBo
youtube.com/watch?v=wBKCrhEQQJg
freerepublic.com/focus/news/2657811/posts?page=49
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damnit I was just about to post this. I bet your a shill

then you will be the shill

embarrasing stuff imo

Wait is Generation Identity a Fascist group?

Usually I'm a lurker, but I'm making an exception this one time. CRINGE.

They didn't talk about what if it's all part of kek's plan.

bump

don't know about the french original one, but the austrian and germans constantly counter signal natsoc and fascism.

Best episode yet

>all those retards in the comments

nice video

Murdoch is back. I was sick of their long drawnout videos about ''muh based Trump muh meme war''
This is the original Murdoch shit I like
Short, concise, has a point to it. Good ending.

We need to move on.
This isn't about Trump. Trump can be a globalist neo-con Israel shill, but we move on. It's not over.

now this is good shit

Not openly, although I would venture that behind closed doors anything goes...

Nobody gives a fuck, stop shilling this trash

Saged

Bumped
Eat shit, retarded leaf faggot

good stuff

haven't said that about their content in a long time

Last truly good one was Hwite knights 8 months ago

this is retarded

So it´s final, we all agree that trump is one of ((((Them))))

Who /memed the dream/ here?

I'm not even american but I still feel ecstasy when remembering that election knight.
>tfw pa flipped

Absolutely. We should just look at what he does from now on critically and objectively instead of going ''lol BASED god emperor Trump is playing 1488D Battletoads'' every time he does something for the kike overlords.

Election night*

HA HA the comments are great. Fuck all these redditors.

>playing Sonic
>using a SNES controller

surprised at how much this triggered me

Never post again

holy fuck

terribly blended shills btfo

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

I watch this at least once a month

is this supposed to be this bad?

fuckoff u stupid bigot

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Trump & MGTOW board, and none of your Putinbot shilling will change this. We are currently being raided by Shareblue and they are trying to convice us to turn on the God Emporor in favour of some random muslim, sharia law promoting, Islamic fundementalist shithead named ''Assad''. You fucks will never win.

>b-but muh secular asshat and his nation that contains christians of christians and seculars
I don't care. We will never fall to your shilling. They'e all sandniggers. They're not caucasian so why do you care? Trump is literally going to carpet bomb the whole lot of you fucks, and ISIS.

>b-but muh Greater Israel plan
Greater Israel? What nonsense. And even if that is a plan, it sounds like a good one to me. Israel is the only country in that region that is pretty much Western. So what if they get bigger and rid smelly sandniggers. Israel also has an army of hot women. Do you really prefer Asshat and his bearded terrorist muslims over the IDF(2nd greatest military of all time behind America)?

How many Jews do you see doing terror attacks btw? Pretty much none.

>b-but the muslims will flock to europe
then shut the borders? Not that I care about Europe anyway. It's full of Muslims and my america is the only white country left. We also have our guns, and god is with us.

So tell me, asshats and putinbots. Why would I care if MY PRESIDENT wants to bomb your shithole? Why would I choose a literal muslim over MY PRESIDENT who's going to #MAGA.!

It's literally what Sup Forums has been like since the CruzMissile strike.

this was the best episode youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E

"IT'S FINALLY BACK TO ITS COMEDY ROOTS INSIDE THEIR HOUSE."

>FINALLY BACK TO ITS COMEDY ROOTS
you are a fucking wanker.

Murdoch if you are reading this thanks for changing my life. I felt like i wasn't alive until i found something worth dying for

>I don't care. We will never fall to your shilling. They'e all sandniggers. They're not caucasian so why do you care? Trump is literally going to carpet bomb the whole lot of you
then why did he warn them? he outsmarted the deep state trying to get him to start wwiii

What the fuck is this?
Cringe

I really love them. I love them as much as a simpsons fan loves homer or bart.

I love Murdoch chan. I love her accent, i think her voice is sexy.
I cant believe how far they have come. I remember like it was yesterday how i found the "cuck finds Sup Forums" video and laughing about it.
I love their humor. I hope it never ends.

kys

Murdoch Murdoch is a hero

>Reminder that they consider reddit to be their core primary audience

No they are literally oldfag Sup Forumsacks.

that's a pretty nice Kek Flakes

ye

>murdoch murdoch

has literally never been funny.
>inb4 le shill

>GEROGIA
LITERALLY WHERE?

love how non countries cry over the fact of americas power, and the fact we have trump

stay jelly

stay cucked

Southern US

The fucking squeaking that r/the_donald makes ges me every time. I don't even know why it's so funny.

mate, that quote is what really got to me, The "I didnt feel alive until i had something worth dying for" and yeah honestly TRRPB had some good quotes like the pizza-gate one and the things murdoch-murdoch said to the little niglet

the ending speach was amazing as well, "Behind you lies Europa. Ahead of you lies Europa. And within you lies Europa." powerful stuff
melbourne here m8 wby

>you guys dont wanna be like hitler, do you?
>Total silence

Maximum kek

Murdoch bringing it like usual

Meme magic > Hwite Knights

Beautiful ending. 10/10

I liked that one they had a year or two a go. I think it was where he finds out about Sup Forums The part where the girl is watching the black guy sing pn the tv made me lose my shit. After that the videos got kinda gay. Ive already watched my share of retarded animal babies

>that fucking representation of r/the_donald
I fucking hate him with furious anger, caring for like some retarded spreg
Why should we care for them, why don't we just gas him/them?

pic fucking releted

>I love Murdoch chan. I love her accent, i think her voice is sexy.

I dunno about sexy, but it is adorable.

Don't bully little helper he can't help himself.

>tfw no redhead Nazi gf

Spread the word copy this post send it around time for war with muslims !

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
Their oldest video that is up.

I know but i can't fucking take his normalfag shit anymore
When i try to redpill him he just fucking tell SHILL, SHAREBLUE.
How the fuck am i a shill when ive been here since /new/

Kys fag

You are aware that that quote it literally a Hitler quote, just replace Europa with Deutschland and that is literally what he said right? Not taking away from the awesomeness of the quote but I do hope you realize who that quote actually comes from

"behind you lies an abo, ahead of you lies a koala, and within your wife lies an emu"

''now THIS is a knoife!''

youtube.com/watch?v=fynWOio9jBo

youtube.com/watch?v=wBKCrhEQQJg

I want a tamandua, it's so cute

yes i did mate! where in aus you from?

Hard times.

noice

Don't you have a river of shit to go diving into, Poo-kun?

>Constantinople gets a mention
Based.

No. It dried when true germans died in 1918.

10/10 pretty funny, was that the 'Three musketeers' soundtrack? That sappy music at the end was a good fit.

i love how anglos think trump will protect their interests
you act like he's your president and not neocon that could invade your country anytime in his quest for power and resources

Jesus Christ the girls voice fucking grates me.
Pretty embarrassing.

hello shills in this thread. i have truth about you all.

we are being brigaded at a nonstop rate. Review this, its from the teaparty era. It highlighted how they were destroyed. All the concern trolling, all the anti donald threads, all the spamming, all the dick picks, can x survive, is x y, its all validated as a concentrated effort by a small collective of highly motivated individuals

freerepublic.com/focus/news/2657811/posts?page=49

wrong thread you subhuman.

>IT'S FINALLY BACK TO ITS COMEDY ROOTS INSIDE THEIR HOUSE.
I hope they are watching what's happening in France

See ya, kyle

Romance is the worst language group and Romanian is the worst language in that group, KYS yourself Gyppo.

So the person who made this is trying to make himself and Sup Forums look like a joke?

Don't you... wanna secure the existence of our people? And a future for white children, maybe?

cringe

that shit was hallarious, then helicopter rides. great stuff.

about 30 seconds in and i had to turn it off

CRINGE

Samefag

We get it. You didn't enjoy it. Lighten up.

>IT'S FINALLY BACK TO ITS COMEDY ROOTS
>INSIDE THEIR HOUSE.

Romanian gypsy BTFO

My hope restored. You ain't nothing you fucking good goy shills.

no i'm sick of these shitty videos being used to represent Sup Forums, they're unfunny and cringeworthy

you people are no different than le_donald and the praise kek garbage that's been fucking up the board for the past few years

>America is the only white country left.

Good one famalam.

It's fucking awful living in this dystopian 95.4% white hell hole .

Wish I was part of a more culturally enriched country like America where whites are projected to be the minority in 20 years. :D

Hey man can you sponsor me to come over there? I'll pay my own way over there and get a job real fast, I'm a hard worker, never call in sick, no criminal background, and I can cook

Please I'm sick and tired of being harassed by niggers everytime I go to a store. I'm sick of being asked for money by the same people over and over, even after trying to help them only to realize there's a reason they're fucking scumbags are on the street. Sick of having to bite my tonuge for fear if I call the nigger what he is, a lazy, good for nothing who takes advantage of people, I'ma racist.

PLEASE I'LL LIVE OUTSIDE IDC

No. The character of r/theDonald i.e. reddit is portrayed as a gullible nigger-loving blue-pilled useful idiot in every episode.

The three characters represent the three factions within Pol.

Murdoch-Chan represents the views of the white nationalists and wehraboos.
Dr. Murdoch represents the race-realists, intellectuals, philosophers, and collectively the figureheads of the fringe right movement.
Murdoch represents the average Sup Forumsack mostly in it for the memes but having to deal with the struggles of being red-pilled, seeing the implications of politics and just trying to live life with doubts questions and finding answers.

I love Murdoch Murdoch, never had a cartoon affect me the way his shit does

hi murdoch murdoch - sell any t-shirts yet?

>Murdoch represents the average Sup Forumsack mostly in it for the memes but having to deal with the struggles of being red-pilled, seeing the implications of politics and just trying to live life with doubts questions and finding answers.

More accurately, he's the former Libertarian who is still coming to grips with embracing White Nationalism and the massive responsibility it is compared to being a lolbergtarian retard who smokes weed all day and does nothing.

There's still retards here who think Libertarianism is the actual way to go.

So there's 5 factions. The retarded /r/thedonald fags and the retarded lolbergtarians. We need to make them understand that White Nationalism is the only way forward.

gud episode

I hope they never stop making episodes.

>people only love
Lmao, I got a buddy that had drifted off into nihilism back onto the 14 words and Sup Forums with that video!