Post yours. Also does this mean I'm a faggot or not?

Post yours. Also does this mean I'm a faggot or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

filteries.com/politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the questions on that website are worded in an anti-right wing way, so you're really just a centrist cuck

I kind of agree with what says but the website asks about what you think personally rather than what kind of legislation you would support. I feel like this makes the results drift authoritarian and left. In other words you're probably just a centrist.

fuck yall niggas

Thanks for a good response. Also is being a centrist bad?

These tests don't really work for white nationalists, which is everyone on this board except for newfags, because your answers to questions would be very different in an ethnostate than they would be in this multiculti hellhole we're currently living in.

so long as you're not a leftist you're fine imo

>Also is being a centrist bad?
As long you want to kill jews the rest of that shit doesn't matter. I think the ideal state is a white ethnostate with a Scandinavian economic policy but I would never advocate for those economics in a state with a bunch of niggers and mexishits or islamists running. Does that make me a leftist? Maybe. But I'm still hardcore as fuck and would genocide every other race on the planet if it meant the survival of my people.

Mein Schwarze

>Also does this mean I'm a faggot or not?

Yes, it means you are a faggot and likely a SJW

not everyone on pol is a dickless alt-right neonazi searching for validation he's missing IRL. Some of us on here are successful, educated leftists. We come here to watch you, and take screencaps, and post them to reddit, where we laugh and laugh.

Heil Hitler

What the hell is this.

>Reddit
>Pol

Pick one or gtfo

ey

>educated
>leftist
Aren't you a character, thanks for the laugh

It's been so long that I forgot.

Nvm, found it:
>filteries.com/politics

And it seems there's some updates to it, better do it again.

These tests don't account for you non economical stances

Just because your in the red doesn't mean you're an SJW

Awww, this one wants me to go back to pl3bbit!
You're adorable.

Here's your fedora

Not sure what this means. I am centre-right on the spectrum though.

I can see how the guys down at ramen mill think that, if you work in a technical field like IT or medicine, you'll find out the truth.

>what is the vertical axis

though this test is shit desu

>press a few buttons in a memorized order
>suddenly have archane knowledge
It's all about life experience bud

Faggot

Yeah well I don't work in IT or medicine since I'm not a faggot that has a depressing, repetitive job.

niggas what is my place on the compass meant to mean?

yeah, sure. It's the fedora that's the problem, that's why you've been getting so much pussy and respect since you stopped wearing it.

A massive faggot.

You think that looks good on him?

I'm also a Young Outsider and a Logician. Ayyy

You're a fucking hypocrite. You just posted a fucking anime gif and you're from turkey.

Who are those guys?

I am le superior intellectual apparently

Yes you fucking statist.

You're literally Hitler.

about right desu, I consider myself Rad-Centre

Literally me

Need a quick rundown on these two

literal fence sitter. A real radical centrist would drift in either direction to a degree.

>progressive 75.3%
>cosmopolitan 62.1%

the price of freedom friend

French scientists who went insane and got a ton of plastic surgery. They are a meme now.

>the price of freedom
Your freedom will be the death of you.

If your chart doesn't look exactly like this one then fuck off, you don't belong here.

I made all of my choices assuming i was living in a world populated only by White people.

Apparently i'm a Minarchist in that context.

Absolutely no one can argue with this

B8. The reddit part made it too obvious

When do we retake Jerusalum?

Who else knows this feel?

nope

Your's doesn't mean your a faggot, just stupid and not willing to look into some issues.

I usually get the purple box, it shifts from time to time though, I used to get green, then I used to get extreme into the purple, now I'm shifting back towards center, though I will probably always stay in the lower boxes.

i feel more like:

don't blame anyone and instead we all put those ideas aside, and be proactive about our situation without condemning people for who they are and their life choices

blame is stupid at this point, it's not going to fix anything it only divides everyone and makes us all easy to control

keeps us ignorant and divided

at the same time: everything is everyone's fault equally because people all typically either do absolutely nothing that helps or they prey on each other or they become victims

in a sense that's the natural order of things

that has nothing to do with the government, it's just human nature

but it's also why a lot of people are easily controlled and even more of a reason why people do absolutely nothing other than watch the world fall apart around them

most people fall into the victim category, and many don't even realize it they just accept it as the natural order of things and move on without questioning it

Im the entire right side of the compass it depends on my mood and whether a company or the government fucked up recently

I feel like the questions are worded to make people lean more to the left.

Pic related is my result, I answered as honestly as I could to every single question but I don't feel like this represents me at all.
I want immigration to stop until Islam is under control, I would have voted Trump, I hate lefists and their ideas that everything is racist, sexist and Islamophobic. I was filled with joy when Trump won just because I wanted to see the faces of the cucks that were so sure they would win, and fuck me was it statisfying.

When there's a question that basically asks "Are all immigrants criminals?" I will say I disagree even though I'm strongly against immigration because of the high percentage of dangerous muslims flooding Europe at the moment.

I guess that this would be my correct political orientation in a Utopian world where everyone is at peace with everyone else and there is no need to be afraid of other people.

Imagine by John Lennon does describe my wishes for this world quite well.

i'm left and not bothered by trump's win, find sjws annoying(because attacking people immediately for their beliefs is idiotic and does nothing positive), believe in the 2nd amendment and see it as extremely important

i accept that it doesn't matter who the president is because the system operates in a way where votes are a control tool without meaning and the government wins every time not the ideas people vote for

the whole system is very machiavellian

so i don't really think it matters who won

as far as listening to them speak i think trump is more entertaining than clinton, she's an obnoxious, smug cunt

i accept that who wins doesn't make a difference

utopias are nice dreams though

btw i agree that they should keep them all out, at least temporarily because pulling more people in when there are issues where you are doesn't make sense and really they should sort themselves out without intervention

just not something that should be the priority of a country that needs restructuring

but i don't think it means that should always be the case

doesn't make any sense to have a ridgid system where you do the same thing in every case and every time indefinitely

things change, so i think in this situation that should be done but if things were different it shouldn't be handled that way

so it shouldn't exactly be a law that it should always be dealt with in one fashion or that we should always keep people out or never intervene

master race incoming
(race doesn't exist tho, my little nazis :3)

race does exist it just doesn't divide the species, it's just a word used to define the traits expressed

agreed, it would be daft to suggest that there aren't distinct phenotypes loosely corresponding to what is called race, but race itself is a spook.

agreed