Tfw you're the jews of europe

>tfw you're the jews of europe

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general69/invo.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't the Jews of Europe the Jews of Europe?

Eoi these cheeky cunts govern the great mass of the tides, they did i tell ya!

seriously though brits, england, sax, etc were always run by jews...

so fuck em!

No I am.

You hate us because we are superior to you in every possible way. The same way the negroid hates the white man.

bwaha come back when A. you are not getting cucked by muslims, pajeets, sjws, women, jews, and other minority scum and B. you can win a war without our help

this

You're projecting your own insecurities on to us, your superiors. Everything you've just said desrcibes the US perfectly.

Fine take option C: go back in time and try to stop the american revolution

BTFO NIGGA

We did something much better. We shipped you slaves and like the idiotic fools that you are you welcomed them with open arms. When you're a minority in your own country I just want you to know that we caused that. Excuse me now while make myself a cuppa. I'll be back in a tick to read your butthurt replies.

fug. you got us there... so i guess my previous post stating you guys were run by jews is true...

>rense.com/general69/invo.htm

>We shipped you slaves and like the idiotic fools that you are you welcomed them with open arms. When you're a minority in your own country
LOL except black population percent in this country will never climb past 12-14%. fucking britbongs don't even know why they are niggers.

How can we BTFO Eurogoyim again lads?

Nah that's the Swiss

We don't need to.
Our mere existence drives them into a suicidal rage, so just sit back and enjoy

>tfw you wake up in the morning with a thirst for subhuman blood.
Who shall we defile today? The krauts? The argies? The dagos? Some islamist bedouin tribe folk?

I THIRST

Definitely,

>Napoleon wants a united Europe and kicked out the jews

England comes to stop that!

>Hitler wants a united europe and kicked out/imprisoned the jews

England comes to stop that!

England and USA, the jew saviors.

Don't steal our thunder like you steal other peoples land.

keep telling yourself that

You're Anglo descendants, stop hating.