OK it's not even Monday AM and ww3 is looking brighter every minute

OK it's not even Monday AM and ww3 is looking brighter every minute.

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-palestinian-allies-launch-massive-offensive-west-aleppo/
youtube.com/watch?v=TJUTcJuztUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But the Russians are denying that Assad had anything to do with the chemical attack. A spokesman for the Russian defense ministry said the US had no proof of chemical weapons at the air base.
Haley disagreed, telling Tapper that the US government has evidence.
"What we've seen is, you know, in our meetings this week, we were told of the evidence," she said. "We saw the evidence. The President saw the evidence. All of that is naturally classified. And I'm sure when they can declassify that, they will

THATS FUCKING IT RÈEEÈEÈÈE RUSSIA AND IRAN DO SOMETHING FAST.

POL WE ARE AT LIKE DEF CON 12 HERE STOP SHIT POSTING EACH OTHER RÈEEEEEEE

#nukeisrael

Same shit different decade. Maybe Russia will grow some balls and tell the US to fuck off.

it's a good thing we live in a ((((democracy))))

This is actually big news. This is the excact shit putin said would drag the world into a war.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-palestinian-allies-launch-massive-offensive-west-aleppo/

Assad crushing ISIS and US rebels this Monday morning

No that's us led it's not assad. Cnn reported it.

8 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

Careful, don't want to trigger /the_donald

The truth is getting out. It becomes clear every day.

Assad, Putin, and Trump are all our boys. This was a coordinated effort by all three of them to achieve a number of goals.

Read this thread. Real pollacks, spread the info.

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless

the video is US funded rebels yeah. The attack in syria cant be us forces, are you saying we invaded? Its assads forces

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

Johnson also accused Epstein of raping her “anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop,” and that he “attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity.”

> because they are scared shitless
maybe in your dreems you kick-worshipping fagoot

Clearly, the JEW-Puppet supports ISIS.

What a measly, miserable COWARD Trump is!

While the Syrian Arab Army sheds its blood trying to destroy ISIS with Russia’s determined, sacrificial help, Trump BOMBS them.

What a miserable COWARD Trump is!

He’s a LIAR who went against everything he promised during his campaign about not doing “regime change.”

The homo-enabler, Rex Tillerson, is a miserable piece of garbage. Flip flops for the JEWS within 6 days.

Jared Kushner, the JEW, Runs the Show!

You could see it coming:

Netanyahu visits Trump; IsraHell bombs Syria; Netanyahu demands buffer zones into the Golan Heights; Tillerson says Assad can stay; Some kind of false flag occurs regarding a ‘chemical attack’ in Idlib; The Jew-owned MSM blames Assad sans any proof; The Pentagon (war criminals’ Mattis and McMasters) concurs and Trump buys the JEW LIE; Tillerson caves; Trump BOMBS Syria. Tillerson flip flops and says Assad must go; The Jews applaud!

Bottom Line: Trump supports ISIS and fights the foes of ISIS, Syria and Russia.

KUSHNER, the Jew Globalist WINS; Bannon, the American Nationalist, (and many of Trump’s supporters), LOSE.

It’s ALL for the Jews. Trump represents JEWRY’s interests, NOT America’s.

Kushner and his tribe don’t care about “terrorists” as long as they can be used (and created) to serve IsraHell’s interests of destroying the “Axis of Resistance” to Zionist hegemony in the Middle East: Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah’s military arm, Hezbollah. (No, NOT a “terrorist” group as the Jew-owned State Dept. labels them.)

>Assad crushing ISIS and US rebels this Monday morning

ON WWE SUMMERSLAM

We dont want any part of your sandnigger shit in the middle east. Fuck off, kike.

JEW--S--A
JEW--S--A
JEW--S--A

we #2

Already Monday here. I can tell you the world won't end.

Stop bringing up the fucking 80s. Russia didn't have the sactions back then that it does now. And fucking Iran sure as hell wasn't involved.

Like fuck what else can they saction Russia and Iran? Invade and take away thier nukes?

>they expect us to fall for the secret evidence again

>Cnn reported it.

I'm convinced then

>what is confirmation bias
in the US, elections are won and lost based on the number of electoral votes achieved, not how many assclowns post memes on the internet

USA
USA
USA

we #1

I was inverting my patriotic chants into goyim chants

Wow, there's evidence, they just can't show us yet, sounds good, let's forget about all of this until later

Someone should care about women being raped?

Not gonna lie, former Hillary supporter here. It was hilarious seeing that airfield burn, seriously we need to give this guy the nuclear codes

Eh, you fags try too hard. We just need Kushner and his Christ-renouncing whore wife OUT.

I've been saying the same. I like Trump. I trust Trump.

Ivanka lacks anything remotely resembling qualification to advise Trump. Kushner the same.

They're poisoning the well.

*Fucking insane neocon Trump placed in the UN for keks: Regime change in Syria is inevitable

I fixed that stupid cunt of a headline for you, whorish CNN scum of the earth cocksuckers.

Who gave her those talking points then?

He wants to fuck with North Korea too. BAD IDEA. what the fuck is Trump doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=TJUTcJuztUE

Why the fuck
the jews have taken over. let's go kill these motherfuckers

I am furious and armed, this ends now!
get together, let's drive these jews back to israel and take our country back

Smart assclowns posting memes influence dumb voting people you faggot.

>Nikki saying regime will happen
>Tillerson saying let the Syria peopel decide
>Necons and Liberals asking for more strikes
>Kushner bascially running the country
>Bannon is in the cuckhouse
>Ivanka has a part in getting Daddy to authorize the strike

wtf is going on.

>Nikki "I'm totally not Indian" Haley

She was going on about this shit before Trump was ever even fucking remotely taken seriously, by anyone except maybe Roger Stone. Trump as a political figure was a fun joke 3 years ago, and she was just as crazy then.

Trump is redpilled on this situation, to an extent at least. He did what he did to fight factionalism at home, and give himself some breathing room. He had multiple reasons to do it, actually. But he doesn't want to be a war president. And you cunts need to finish off those snackbars before these neocons manufacture another Assad gas attack.

Oh great, USA the world police wants another "regime change" like they used to do on many countries they dislike. But "hurr durr Russia and NK are dictators to their country" except USA do it worldwide.

Please God, remove USA and Israel on the planet and we would have a more peaceful earth.

this

This numb cunt needs to STFU. Is she Trump's mouthpiece now? I thought that he and Tillerson weren't interested in regime change, but she keeps on yapping. It makes me uneasy, lads.

and they are the only ones that cannot be fired from his inner circle. The more they mix with dc elites, the more fucked we're gonna be

You goyim need to stfu about our master plan. We own you. We own your government. And you think your fighting for freedom...for the jews. Your nothing but mutts and your purpose is to die for Israel. Even jesus calls you a cuck.

How is it that a representative of the nation abroad doesn't coordinate her actions with the Commander in Chief?

>Assad must go.

Didn't take (((Drumpf))) too long to betray us.

>No video.

It never happened.