Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

they are, and they should be

They are, because it has predictive value to people hunting for criminals.

The burden of proof is on you, nigger.

Prove they are targeted due to race and not behaviour.

Prove to me that doughnuts aren't specifically targeted by fat people because of their deliciousness.

you literally just made this thread faggot

i know you're not supposed to mention saging but fuck that, SAGE this obvious slide thread

You prove it first.

omg niggers are so ugly
thank god im at least mediterranean

we're Australian, not American.
Aboriginals driving cars are targeted like P-Platers driving Commodores are.

first prove that they are

It's quite simple.

Stop acting like a nigger and they'll have no reason to target you.

Prove to me that niggers are not niggers.

As soon as you prove that black women don't have statistical parity with white men (slightly great actually) for murder rate.

They are, for good reasons.

Why do we think that moderate muslims are prone to terrorism?

Why do we think that hispanics are the majority of illegal immigration?

Why do we think that black people are more likely to commit violent crime?
Well not african americans per se but niggers my dear op niggers.

they get targeted, for sure, but not because of racism

It's because these cops that are on the street get daily briefings that talk about what's happening in the states, full on statistics, every crime that happens that doesn't even come on tv, stories from other policemen, daily meetings with people, etc etc. So when they see a black guy, they don't see a black guy; they see a possible shot in the stomach and maybe even dying so they are on edge.

Well i fucking hope they are, because they also commit way more crimes than other races

They are specifically targeted because of their race! Because for us average every day people the protest the disproportionate crime rates accredited two blocks are just numbers.

But to the police officers that have to deal with this sexual assault, or these break and entries, robberies and in the worst case homicides they're seeing a very obvious correlation that a lot of the times The perpetrator/criminal is black ( and they are well aware that they are a minority, so that only puts them more on edge).

The cops see all of these disproportionate crime rates firsthand, they clean up the mess, they are more than in their right to have a discrimination towards blacks given the state of the crime rates and black population in America. It's literally only rational when I've cleaned up 100 different murders in a country that is predominately white and 70% of the time the criminal was black I am going to be more on edge when I get a call and I see that the potential problem is a black man.

But aside from that, people getting killed by the police are within reasonable proportions to the racial crime ratio.

bump

You are wrong you stupid retarded abo shitstain, they are targeted because of their species aggressiveness and overall trouble with law enforcement

Retards replying to bait

they are

have you ever asked why?

>op doesn't post once in his own thread

I dream of the day retarded plebbitors don't fall for this. Unfortunately, plebbitors have an instinctual need to be faggots and keep a thread like this on the front page for hours.

SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS