Charles II of Spain most inbreed king

>Monarchs will defend this

He looks fucking bit nigger m8

No we won't.

Holy shit it's the King of Denmark

Lol we don't have a king.

Keep in mind this portrait was making him look as good as possible -- he was probably way worse & retarded looking.

I wish I was a retarded king

Big fan of his work on DWTS.

Why monarch system why not fuhrer system?
Fucking primitives.

You got a based Tasmanian.

Breaking news: Trudeau admits via "Sup Forums" he wishes to become dictator of Canada. Local man had this to say:

>A FUCKING LEAF.

Fascinating, back to you Todd.

>Charles did not learn to speak until the age of four nor to walk until eight,[6] and was treated as virtually an infant until he was ten years old. His jaw was so badly deformed (an extreme example of the so-called Habsburg jaw) that he could barely speak or chew. Fearing the frail child would be overtaxed, his caretakers did not force Charles to attend school. The indolence of the young Charles was indulged to such an extent that at times he was not expected to be clean. When his half-brother Don Juan José of Austria, an illegitimate son of Philip IV, obtained power by exiling the queen mother from court, he covered his nose and insisted that the king at least brush his hair.
>He died in Madrid on 1 November 1700, five days before his 39th birthday. The physician who performed his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."

I feel so bad for the monarchical family, didn't he have a wife too?

had two but I doubt they fucked him

>Inbreeding is a result of monarchy

That was just the Habsburgs and late imperial Europe mate.

holy fuck that autopsy sounds apocryphal

Yeah mary is a legend. People love her here.

Spain was pretty shittier after Phillip II died, him and his dad was the only thing holding Spain together. The royal family was only focused on keeping their power, which is why they kept inbreeding for hundreds of years.

Spain was so good, kings were trash why were they allowed to rule?
Best general should be leader.

Commanding an army =/= Ruling a nation

Being a good general doesnt mean you'll be a good administrator. And Spain was only a major power due to the assloads of gold and silver they got from the New World, Spain itself remained the same, and underwent no development and improvement, meaning that when the gold ran dry and the Spain debt mounted, which it did constantly, they went bankrupt like 10 times in a 100 years, they were left with their shit country that didnt produce anything.

Almost looks as bad as our king

Fuck off. He was a Chad

I dont see anything wrong with it, he looks like a regular austrian. What are you trying to say, OP?

>dezdain forr pleebs

'Ello u cunt

Those two DEFINITELY took the bogpill.

patrician

how deep the rabbit hole goes...