Are there any "redpilled" musicians...

Are there any "redpilled" musicians? (or at least politically aware ones that aren't cucks) Most songs about conspiracies or global corruption go full commie, defend savages, and/or blame it on civilized cultures. Take RATM for example

inb4 neetsoc trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU
youtu.be/NvS351QKFV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0
youtube.com/watch?v=mRBotpa5uNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wagner

Or you mean musicians in popular music?

Musicians in general, from whatever time period. I also know of Triarii, though they sometimes go pretty close to the border of nazi shit ideology. Their purely fascist songs are great though.

Sabaton
A lot of metal depending on your opinion on paganism

Don't Sabaton just sing about war and not any particular philosophies or politics? IIRC
Yeah OG paganism is fine but it's hard to find high-quality stuff lyrics-wise

Phil Anselmo got in shit for doing a nazi salute

Marduk got targeted by ANTIFA

Quite a few metal guys came out in support of trump. That faggot Morrisey likes UKIP and is Anti-EU

History is always political. The last Sabaton album has a song about the siege of vienna that might as well be called deus vult.
I think they are getting fed up with things in Sweden.
My favorite band is Rebellion from their third album on. All about Norse mythology, sagas and history.
I don't now any good political music either, it's always lefty punk or muh Volksverräter.

When it comes to Sabaton, The Price of a Mile and Rokes Drift are great. 7734 too

the sound of chemotherapy. that constant whizzing.

Varg (Burzum is actually pretty good, as a non-metalhead and despiser of neckbeard powermetal)

Dead Can Dance (the past predicts the future and makes sense of the present)

Death In June

Morrisey / The Smiths (despite being a bisexual sadboi)

Joy division (he was really just an edgelord man-baby, but still)

ARDITI

Josef Van Wissem

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Hammerfall may satisfy that crusading urge. lots of templar references, though i haven't really analyzed a lot of their music

jfc if sabaton is the best you can do you normies should just kill yourselves or maybe just

Slayer - Angel of Death

to cure your faggotry

Alex Terrible from Slaughter To Prevail got accused of Nazism since he had a black sun on his elbow Pretty sure he denied it and explained that it's just a Slavic traditional symbol. Still had it covered though.

I reckon he just tries to pull the edge card

gustav holst

Mr. Bond

Surprisingly good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU

Volkolak
M8l8th
Dschinghis Khan (the best one)
youtu.be/NvS351QKFV4
First blood
Chimaira

LOL

LMAO

RATM are anarchocommie trash, you edgy redditor.

>Nobody mentioning based Varg

Laibach
youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0

youtube.com/watch?v=mRBotpa5uNM

Oh wow. That's fucking great