Reperations for slavery

If niggs are geting reperations for slavery then why aren''t we geting them to?
We and estonians where german slaves for 700 fucking years, twice as long as niggs in USA, so why aren't we threated as poor victims?Also we didn't have anyone fighting for our freedom unlike in USA where whites where fighting to free slaves we fought our freedom trough blood ourselves.
WHERE ARE OUR REPERATIONS!?
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QriD_y92S4o
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=xxC0s9M16q0
newsweek.com/time-poland-return-property-confiscated-holocaust-rightful-owners-487237
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aukštaitija
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_of_Lithuania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peasants were all treated like shit back then, regardless of ethnicity.

Besides, it was the fucking PRUSSIANS that conquered and unified (most of) the Germans under an empire.

Give back the Baltic, (I don't even know a Baltic name to make fun of you by adding it after my reply).

>If niggs are geting reperations for slavery then why aren''t we geting them to?
Because we are not niggers and we are already getting gibs from EU anyway, no reason to demand reparations from the krauts.

>Where are my reparations

You're white.

Let me ask you this; What price would you trade your whiteness? How much would i have to pay you to go from white, to Sub-Saharan African?

That's your reparations.

>German Prussians
>the same as the Old Baltic Prussians

m8... it was a genocide.

cuck, I bet you think the holohoax was real as well

oh god...........
Now tell me that no genocide EVER in history has happened.

Gib Memelland or we will make you slaves again!

They were though, the Old Prussians were Germanised and Polonised, but the ethnic composition did not significantly changed.

See all of those tribes?
Teutons mashed all of them togeather into what are we now, except for lithuanians who made there empire, they killed baltic prussians, and made others slaves.
I am not butthurt retard who is demanding reperations but i am just curious, why aren't we gwting reperations like niggs?Why do we have to keep quaet and not bich about it while niggs are threated like victims of colonialism?

Old prussian was baltic language.
youtube.com/watch?v=QriD_y92S4o
I can understand few words what he is saying and if i try hard a litle bit of context.

>Memelland
We don't have memelland, that belongs to lithuanians. they where not you'r slaves, unlike us, the only thing that we can give you is Kurland and Riga.

I know, what I'm saying is that the Old Prussians were not killed off but assimilated

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
tfw more blonde blue eyes then germans.

Slav here, we shud git the most monies cuz it's in our name.

>Slav
kys, you slavshits also should pay us reperations!

If you are part of the EU isn't Krautland already giving reperations?

>Giving reperations
In what way?By sending in muslim refugees, while many people here can't find a jobe and sustain there family?Yeah sure.

185 EUR

You are ready to lose 30IQ points for 185 Euros?

You are not seeing where that going go are you?

Oh British Government! I see you forcefully relocated ancestors to Australia to be used as indentured servants.

You denied me my British Birthright! Reparations plz.

I could buy a manor and lots of land for my family.

>Buying land for 185 Euros
Where?In center of dombas?

Do you not get money from the EU?

Due to shitty govermenting funds here work simmilar like in Africa

baltic animals are literally on life support by the EU

50% of population was genocided, the rest were assimilated into Germans and some into Lithuanians( a lot of them migrated here after uprising failed).

Yeah in exhange for taking in refugees, and the money that comes from EU goes in pockets of our corupt ussr politicians.
What is you'r point exacly?

EU funds don't even make up 5% of our budget.

you dont even have a budget you suicidal potatofarmer

not true, gibs make only 2% of total income.

ebin post you slant eyed siberian cretin

Not that bad.

stfu finnscum, go suck some montgol x muslim refugee cock.

italy the dutch french and nords pay up for invading my island you anglophobes!

You are already getting reparations. Its your fault if your own politicians are stealing it. You fail to even realize you're being a commie tard by trying to get people to give you reparations.

we don't need them

in due time igor will put you back to where you belong (gulag) and life will be better for all.

Last time in ckecked, you guys had bigest empire in human history.

Gediminas kings were finnic n1c1 carriers, if you knew that your suicide rates would drop quick since 40% of you descend from this king.

The ((IGOR)) managed to send us to gulags only after we killed hundreds of thousands of russians.

Don't forget the plague. It took a lot of them too

>Lithuania has 5 ethnographic regions despite being so small
I don't get this

>Finnic N1c

Nice meme, they didn't belong to South Baltic M2783 branch which is only found in Lithuania/Latvia/Belarus/Ukraine/Poland/Russia It's laughable that do you have to we wuz, because you even fall in comparison with generic Eastern European country because historically you were cucks.

Rurik was also part of this karelian N1c so there's that.

>5
what are you talking about?
Lithuanians are 1 orginal baltic tribe while we are forcefully mashed tribes into 1, that is why we have a shit ton of dialects here.
pic related

Rurik belonged to completely different branch and it's hardly Karelian you have no idea what you're talking about.

>you wuz cucks
This is simply not true

I demand reparations from Scandinavia for my ancestor being raped.

N1c-VL29 L550 is from karelia, it's debatable that Rurik was also related to Odin, our warlord who was made a God by scandinavians since we subverted them into polytheism.
Karelians are Æsir and Germanic culture is a corruption of Karelian culture.
The world Karja comes from proto-indo european it means ''warriors''.

Sorry, we're not so cucked as to pay baltniggers money for being inferior to us.

We didn't take the marshall aid after WWII, nor will we take your reparations for """slavery""".

youtube.com/watch?v=xxC0s9M16q0

Finnish people interested in population genetics generally don't think all N1c is Finnish, it 's only a few of the loonies on Sup Forums, e.g. Partajäbä.

>WHERE ARE OUR REPERATIONS!?

losers get to pay reparations and the pagans were the ones who lost so...

BUT

Cuckmany is now obsessed with collective German guilt and the Church is ran by a marxist communist who loves everything nonchristian, so now may be a good time to sue.

Good luck Baltbro.

You're not getting anything from us tho, we have self respect, never apologize for history and never pay anything. We are the only country that never paid anything to the kikes for the "property left behind by Holocaust victims now owned by Polish state"

google it:

tl;dr in order to get reparations you need to defeat someone and make them pay. The Germans and the papacy are in permanent mental defeat state, worth a try.

newsweek.com/time-poland-return-property-confiscated-holocaust-rightful-owners-487237

>N1c-VL29 L550 is from karelia,

It's found in Sweden Finland and Russia how can you legit think in originated in Karelia?

And the reason we don't think so is because linguistics give us ZERO evidence for Southern Baltic Finnic presence.

>we're not so cucked as to pay baltniggers money for being inferior to us.
AHAHAHAHAHAYHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
INFERIOUR!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Russkie you do fucking realise that russia is poor shithole right?
AHAHAHAHAHA
You'r only strenght lays in the fact that you fucked like rabbits back in the day and atacked everyone with masses of people, back in 1939-1945 when we killed hundreds of thousands of you'r subhuman kind you had more people then we had bullets, now that is impressive, but as for now without you'r old soviet military and a fucking gasprom you would be compleatly irelevant country you fucking subhuman poor corupt fossil fuels based economy shithole scum!

I know the general consensus, I just see this one guy presumably going ape shit with his kang theories all the time.

Wew lad, a bit too assmad there aren't you?

If you aren't inferior then why were you for centuries our bitches? Check mate.

>If you aren't inferior then why were you for centuries our bitches?
As i said you had more people then we had bullets.

>samsung
kek

>bullets

I'm talking about all the time you were our bitches under the Russian Empire, or what you think that you were our bitches only under the USSR. You've been our bitches for a long time before that.

That's the problem with genetic discussions, on an amateur level. It's always plagued by biased fucks who think their own group is the master race. You have Kurdish supremacists all over forums, Polish supremacists and Indian supremacists. I'm not surprised some Eastern Finn doing the same thing to Balts and Western Finns as well to feel better about himself.

It was 1941 till 1944. The time when Latvia was occupied by germans and it was kind of going against our own because some latvians were in the german army and some were in the russian army. There were latvians in the red army since world war one if I remember correctly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aukštaitija

when will you pay reperations to russia for supporting communist revolution and executing tsar family?

>muh russian empire
Yes we didn't have as much swords as you did people

Well, you can't blame us for being so inferior that you can't even make yourself a sword to fight with.

>muh 40k Latvian ellete soldiers who fought for lennin becouse he offered them land
vs 160k Latvian ss soldiers who fought against them, also stalin sent a lot of them to gulags after lenin died.

>baltnigs want their gibs

I am unsurprised.

>Russhit atacks with masses like antifa faggs
>Alone they are 0
And then think they are ze master race, how pathetic.
How does it feel that lenin took Latvian ellete soldiers as he's personal boady goards and not the muh ethnic russian masterrace?Didn't he trust he's master race comrades?

Karelia and Finland are linguistically, culturally and genetically unseperable, fuck off you german rapebabby

Lenin was a kike, so he probably feared Russians would kill him if they were close to him so instead he chose you braindead baltniggers as his guard.

We are still 99.9% white country and less then 0.1% muslim, while you have Muslim as you'r capitals mayor so you better hold you'r mouth shut you britcunt tea nigger.

Anyone who denies this is fucking retarded

sure,sure, keep telling you'rself that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_of_Lithuania

Why are you so bitter, angry and wrong? You make yourself look stupid.

Neck yourself, you fucking retard

Did I said they're different or even argue anything about it? Nigga you dumb.

There wasn't a single truthful statement in that post and now you just dig yourself deeper into the hole.

Feel free to prove me wrong then autism-O

Damn Putin would have made a qt girl

I don't need to. We start from the basic presumption that the West and East is different, which anyone would have if they had read even the tiniest bit of Finnish archaeological and genetic history.

>We start from the basic presumption that the West and East is different, which anyone would have if they had read even the tiniest bit of Finnish archaeological and genetic history
Oh, you are the guy forcing that shitty meme. Nice. Should've known it from the start. Kill yourself

Linguistics and principal component analyses are not a meme.

I'd putin my dick if you know what I mean.

Karelian language (karjala, karjal or kariela) is a Finnic language spoken mainly in the Russian Republic of Karelia. Linguistically Karelian is closely related to the Finnish dialects spoken in eastern Finland and some Finnish linguists even classified Karelian as a dialect of Finnish. Karelian is not to be confused with the Southeastern dialects of Finnish, sometimes referred to as karjalaismurteet ('Karelian dialects') in Finland.

We had 4 refugees left. And they left too. Now the refugee camps in Latvia are empty, but I might be wrong. I dont watch news anymore. I only browse the internet and shitholes like Sup Forums

HEY GUYS, WHY NOT STOP FIGHTING FOR ONE SECOND AND KILL THE JEWS?

They're Jew free, you retard

Karelian comes from Lake Ladoga, Western Finnish dialects came from Northern Estonia to Southwest F inland much earlier. Those two when they met (relatively recently) created the Savonian dialect. Every Finnish linguist knows Savonian is a mix dialect between the west and east.

Nope. Latvians just don't have a problem with jews. Latvians even saved some jew asses from the holocaust (im not implying that holocaust was true. Im just saying that I was taught at school). So its hard to tell if we got jew'd or not.

*saying what I was taught at school.

I fucking hate dialect continuums. I fucking swear. Also, define recently.

Latvians on the Internet like to LARP as proud patriots but in reality we all have massive inferiority complex and the favorite pastime of all Latvians is discussing how shit this country is and how much worse itis going to get. Now you know.