Why is /POL so Islamophobic?

Why is /POL so Islamophobic?

I thought you people would be cooler.

go back to normistan you fucking normie

That's not clever, and it's not funny.

Neither is being racist.

what does this even mean? you want others not to criticize ideas? what does this even mean

fuck off normie, back to plebbit.

who is dis

yeah, yeah, whatever you say baby
bend over, yeah,
we're all one race -- the human race
take them panties off gurl

I think Sup Forums hates everyone. That's why they are politically weak.

Sweden was "cool", and look what they got

Go back to Glebe you Q and A BAKA reading faget

> Politically weak
> Sup Forums won the election
Your autism is showing.

Understanding that people want to kill you is not a phobia, you pre medieval inbred asswipe.

Meh.

>don't like my desert moon-god death cult?
>thats a phobia pal

islam is a bad ideology and not compatible with western society.

Can't wait to kill my muslim neighbor when the race war starts.

Because it is a completely archaic and antiquated ideology with support is that why they support it's barbaric practises that belong back in the dark age.

It's the only religion still waging religious war.

Before the seventh century the Middle East, north Africa were largely Christian. Until Mohammed and his horde came along, the religion is literally predicated on war, genocide, slavery and forced conversion.

In the last 17 years six out of seven of the most deadliest terrorist attacks have been carried out by Islamic terrorist or jihadist sympathizers accounting for over 90% of all terrorist related deaths in the west in this time.

also according to the global terrorism in the Texas from the last two years just taking four, or five of the most active (not necessarily the biggest just the most active for that particular year) islamic terrorist organizations account for 74% of all terrorist related deaths worldwide, imagine if they added all of the 30+ Islamic terrorist organizations what the percentage would be.

Also the vast majority of Muslims no matter what country they're in, even if it's a western country support the mandation of sharia law!

muh islamaphobia

C O A L

tits of gtfo

A phobia is an "Irrational fear"
being afraid of psychotic murderers is rational.

Islamophobic? Is that even a problem?

I'm sure there's people who don't like Communism, Fascism, Anarchy, Christianity or Hinduism, and Feminism either. They're just religious/political ideologies and cults. Why is it so bad to have an opinion and dislike like one, some or all?

If you want to hurt/discriminate people because they're ''Islamophobic'', then you're no different to a 13th century christian who wanted freedom of speech/blasphemy shut down if it was against something christian-like.

So tell me, are you a religious lover? Do you want to shut down all freedom of speech that opposes a religion?

thats why you proxy fuck

You're free to take in all our muslims if you want, is sure going to be well.

um your comparison to 13th century Christians is very surreptitious. The whole "Christians trying to stop free speech or considering anything anti-Christian as blasphemy and should be punished" was the Spanish Inquisition which was started by the church in an attempt to regain its orthodoxy. Because Christians by enlarge were reaching enlightenment and wanting sovereignty even that far back (a feat the vast majority of Muslims seem incapable of doing).

The Spanish Inquisition's lasted almost 4 centuries, and Although an estimated 150 thousand people were charged with religious crimes only 3000 to an absolute maximum of 8000 people were executed over this entire time.

Just Isis in 2014 killed almost 30,000 people when including all the terrorist activity and battlefield kills. In 2013 just in Pakistan over 1100 honour killings took place. Every day throughout the Islamic world someone is honour killed or barbarically executed based on any of the barbaric practises known as the hududs. Which is a key component of sharia law, widely supported by Muslims all over the world, legally practised as legal criminal of punishments in 18 Islamic countries and of course practiced extrajudicially all over the world.

each time i see that image my heart breaks a little more

Because fear of shit that can kill you is a natural response.

There should objectively be more for Zionism

It's not phobia. Fear is irrational, our contempt for Islam is based on facts and reality

We accept all redditfugees!

Why should we love
And cherish a culture that hates us
And everything we believe in
Look at the muslim issue like this

I believe in animal rights, I would have a dog inside my house no problem, but I wouldn't have an anaconda, I prefer anacondas to stay in the wild, doesn't mean I wanna hurt them, it means they're not meant to have it as a pet.

Some cultures aren't meant to be together.

Sup Forums is the only board protecting secular Muslim's from their "moderate" counterparts by supporting Assad

No I'm not. Literally couldn't care if they boiled from the inside out. Assad is just the lesser of many evils.

Muslims = crypto jews

Maybe its unintentional, but knowing Assad is the best thing for the region would also stop giving pretext for globalists to mail order muslims to Europe.

You are in the wrong neighbourhood islamophile, go suck some sandnigger's dick

This is pathetic. Have aussies forgotten how to shitpost these days?

Islam isn't a race, I can hate it all I want without being called racist.

All thinking man are islamophobic.

GTFO

>wild leb
normies think we're cool exactly because we hate islam and shitskins

I don't know. Ask your fellow bantmasters

Islam is a religion of piss.

>you guys should be cooler with the ideology of a warlord slave owning pedofile

Fuck off

Why are there so few of them in your country?

monobrow anatolian savages have no chance to get a gf other than arranged marriage under the bleesing of allah

Because they might be killed if they voice critisism of Islam.
The mob is dangerous.

meanwhile the media is full of "think of the dead sand nigger children!"

Wait what? Where is this from? Have I missed something by not being online for the past few days?

fuck off shill

Nice one, leaf you ranting Islamophobe.

If Islam is so violent how come there's not one Islamic city in the world's top dangerous cities? In fact, they're some of the most hard core Christian cities.

Try harder, next time you make up bullshit:

Most Dangerous Cities in the World
Rank City Murder Rate (per 100,000)
1 Caracas, Venezuela 119.87
2 San Pedro Sula, Honduras 111.03
3 San Salvador, El Salvador 108.54
4 Acapulco, Mexico 104.73
5 Maturin, Venezuela 86.45
6 Distrito Central, Honduras 73.51
7 Valencia, Venezuela 72.31
8 Palmira, Colombia 70.88
9 Cape Town, South Africa 65.53
10 Cali, Colombia 64.27
11 Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela 62.33
12 Fortaleza, Brazil 60.77
13 Natal, Brazil 60.66
14 Salvador, Brazil 60.63
15 St. Louis, U.S.A. 59.23
16 Joao Pessoa, Brazil 58.4
17 Culiacan, Mexico 56.09
18 Maceio, Brazil 55.63
19 Baltimore, U.S.A. 54.98
20 Barquisimeto, Venezuela 54.96
21 Sao Luis, Brazil 53.05
22 Cuiaba, Brazil 48.52
23 Manaus, Brazil 47.87
24 Cumana, Venezuela 47.77
25 Guatemala, Guatemala 47.17
26 Belem, Brazil 45.83
27 Feira de Santana, Brazil 45.5
28 Detroit, U.S.A. 43.89
29 Goiania, Brazil 43.38
30 Teresina, Brazil 42.64
31 Vitoria, Brazil 41.99
32 New Orleans, U.S.A. 41.44
33 Kingston, Jamaica 41.14
34 Gran Barcelona, Venezuela 40.08
35 Tijuana, Mexico 39.09
36 Vitória da Conquista, Brazil 38.46
37 Recife, Brazil 38.12
38 Aracaju, Brazil 37.7
39 Campos dos Goytacazes, Brazil 36.16
40 Campina Grande, Brazil 36.04
41 Durban, South Africa 35.93
42 Nelson Mandela Bay, South Africa 35.85
43 Porto Alegre, Brazil 34.73
44 Curitiba, Brazil 34.71
45 Pereira, Colombia 32.58
46 Victoria, Mexico 30.5
47 Johanesburg, South Africa 30.31
48 Macapa, Brazil 30.25
49 Maracaibo, Venezuela 28.85
50 Obregon, Mexico 28.29

I'm not sure. Doesn't make sense.

Hitler loved Islam. He even wanted Germany to become Islamic! He thought the world would succumb to submission, and that an Islamocized Germany would conquer the world. Since warrior's are glorified in Islam, Nazi's thought it was more compatible than the "flabbiness of Christianity". Hence Islamofascism and Nazi connections to the middle east post-ww2

Tried clicking: not one of those links work.

But I love Islam, OP. I especially love death to the non-believer, 2 male witnesses to a rape, throwing gays off buildings and stoning them to death when they hit the ground. Ohhh I really love women not having rights at all or marrying young pure little girls. Everything about Islam is great!

Sweden terrorist attack

That is because the crimes in the arabs countries are not reported

Huh, completely missed that.

Don't think I even saw it any news whatsoever.

Find the one that more insterest you and write it in the fucking url bar

Unfortunate

egypt attack yesterday too.

This weekend was The Bomb.

I hope your shitty island sinks you stupid cunt.

back to le leddit

Because they cover their entire fucking bodies with clothes like morons.

Muhammad married a 7 year old little girl unlike Jesus, he was perfect. Muhammad plundered the land and people while Jesus went around teaching people good morales and values. Muhammad taught, kill all infidels and Jesus taught killing people is bad. So I dunno, why is Islam bad. OP?

you are probably as retarded as your fucking flag.

Just listing the countries with the most reported kills won't get you anywhere.

Do you think when nigglets burn eachother in the forest of africa it is reported?

Do you think it is reported when a homo is being thrown off a building it is reported?

No it's not because it's normal in those countries.

So fuck off and go cosplay lord of the rings.

Dude what dank did you just smoke? Because i never had Retard Kush.

Of course not the Sweden government tried to cover it at all

(((Racism and islamophobia)))

I'd still take my chances and rather go to Caracas than an absolute shithole like Karachi or Mogadishu.

A. wartime deaths don't count as murders.

B. Muslims live in Muslim countries where murder is condoned by the state and therefore not recorded as murder

B. Those cities have high concentration of black people. You can't use how bad they are to defend another group of people. We know they're savages, that doesn't make others less savage.

i know two turkish muslims and they are chill and friendly and i like them

as a matter of fact i can't recall any muslim that was particularly nasty, gypsies yes, but when i lived in canada muslims were alright with me, had a few friends from lebanon, syria, yemen, even dated one

now all that said i don't want the entirety of the middle east in my backyard with its associated drama.

the muslim people i knew came from families who were intent on integrating into society. they really do keep to themselves and respectfully keep their religion to themselves. i just cannot say the same for asylum seekers.

islamophobia does not exist
phobia is an irrational fear about something
being scared of what islam is going to bring is not irrational

>pol
>cooler

Get out already normie

The religion of peace makes the news every single day, and 99% of the time is to report terrorist attacks from some mudslime or a dumbass convert.

Gotta love Muslims
1/3

Gotta love peace
2/3

Even though the later is absolutely haram
3/3

Had a look at the murder rates in the devoutly Catholic Honduras, Guatemala and Brazil lately? How about Uganda?

Fuck off faggot. Religion is a disease and islam is literally the worst of them.

Mate no room here for you. You should just fuck off. Too full.

History won't look back kindly on you bigots.

At least we will be alive

Kekle

>rapes
>community service
>sweden

Checks out

Why do you think it's an irrational fear?

Because they killed so many they stopped recording their statistics just like in Sweden

They cant help it, sometimes you just have to, and its obviously the girls fault for being in the wrong place, it happens in nature, hows it wrong for us?

Death toll wasn't high enough to make it big in world news and this is happening so often now, it actually has become the new normal.

France, Germany, England and now Sweden. This is the fourth muslim truck attack in under a year.

There also was the missile attack on Syria that overshadowed this.

History will remember you as the self-cucked