Her name was Maïlys Dereymaeker, she was 31 year old and she died in the terrorist attack in Stockholm...

Her name was Maïlys Dereymaeker, she was 31 year old and she died in the terrorist attack in Stockholm. She was Belgian, and she was working as psychologist at the immigration office, helping asylum seekers. Maybe Kek exists after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20170409_02826415
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/stockholm-truck-attack-briton-among-four-people-killed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALLAAAAH AKBAAAAAARRR

She will not be missed.

>Belgian
stopped reading there

heh

And they say God doesn't have a sense of humour.

Sow it reap it.

Heh, seems she got a quick rundown on the dangers of islamic migration.

> she was working as psychologist at the immigration office, helping asylum seekers

To be fair, who in the Sweden isn't working at that office?

Hypothetically, I wonder what she'd say if she was resurrected. Probably "I didn't help them enough", pic related.

Justice

Google translate is shit, but I think OP is right.

>She worked for several years as an umbrella psychologist for the detention centers of the Immigration Service (OE). Ironically, she was taking often in contact with illegal immigrants - just as the Uzbek criminal Rakhmat Akilov - were put out of the country. In testimony on asylum and detention Maïlys stated earlier yet she was always seeking meetings with these people for a common language to understand them better and to "build bridges".

Apparently she loved illegal immigrants? Can someone provide a better translation?

Praise!

Welp, one year ago I would doubt it, but not today

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo

Praise kek odin for doing the right thing

> post
> flag

checks out

Belgians have stupid names.

>quick rundown

T. Tajik Hafsou

Shut up retarded fuck. You don't know the first thing about our language.

What do you think her parents are thinking? How does her family feel about immigrants now?

They probably used to be proud of her helping them, but do you think they hate muslims now?

>but do you think they hate muslims now?
No.

Whatever you say, little Morocco

C U C K MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST MIGRANT

Kek works in mysterious ways

fuck no. being a White racist here is worse than being the anti-christ.

>but do you think they hate muslims now?
No, not even joking. If her family appears in the media they will speak of love and tolerance and that we should walk in Maïlys' footsteps and welcome refugees and immigrants.

Leftist confirmed. Justice is served

The world is a sad place

>Probably "I didn't help them enough
And this is exactly what happened. The terrorist was refused his status of refugee.

Can you offer some translations? Especially the part I quoted before?

At work all us men all laughed at the irony of this dumb cunt getting "enriched".

our ministry of justice thinks ISIS supporters should still be allowed in our country. thats how cuck we our.

The brit who died was a manager at Spotify who just recently made fun of Trumps statement about Sweden. Seems everyone who got killed that day got hit by divine retribution.

And she built a bridge to heaven

Ze werkte al enkele jaren als overkoepelend psychologe voor de gesloten centra van de Dienst Vreemdelingenzaken (DVZ). Ironisch genoeg kwam ze daarbij vaak in contact met illegalen die – net zoals de Oezbeekse dader Rakhmat Akilov – uit het land werden gezet. In een getuigenis over asiel en detentie verklaarde Maïlys eerder nog dat ze tijdens ontmoetingen met die mensen altijd op zoek ging naar een gemeenschappelijke taal om hen beter te begrijpen en “bruggen te slaan”.

For several years she worked as a head psychologist at the detention centres of the Service for Foreigners (DVS). Ironically she therefore often had contact with illegals that - just like the Uzbek suspect Rakhmat Akilov - were about to be deported from the country. In a testimony about asylum and detention Maïlys previously stated that during meetings with those people she always was looking for a common language in order to understand them better and to "build bridges"

Thanks for taking the hit and protecting Swedes :)

I swear. Next swedes are going to start throwing themselves in front of vehicles driven by muslims to show tolerance or some shit.

the cucks are literally only getting themselves killed

Thanks mate. Good to know that someone like her got killed instead of someone innocent.

Not the 11 old girl doe, and the doggo

Deaf little girl and dog did nothing wrong desu

Stupid bitch

The little girl did nothing wrong though. It is revolting that the media aren't spreading her picture all over the place just like they do when syrian refugee children get hurt

We don't know. Maybe the girl was like one of them Rotherham sluts who had sex with immigrants for drugs?

Got a photo of her?

Sup Forums logic
>these evil shitskins just want to see white people die
[white person dies]
>haha yes! this is great!

It's great when our enemies kills our traitors.

>a manager at Spotify
It was time to die then anyway.

>she was working as psychologist at the immigration office, helping asylum seekers.

Any chance the people in her office got a little wake up call?
They can't be so blinded by leftism that they don't see writing on the wall right?

kek is a mischevious god indeed
we have to be careful what we wish for

Traitors aren't one of us anymore. Actively participating in the degradation of Europe doesn't give you a free pass when shit goes down just because your skin is the same color as mine. Good fucking riddance, here's to many more leftie bleeding heart traitors getting what they've earned too.

Lefties also don't have as many kids as the right. They're a suicide cult and unfortunately they're going to take us all down with them unless we can convert large amounts of the left leaners and center and isolate the 30% of the population as the crazy and dangerous people that they are so no one listens to them anymore.

Easier said than done with the jew media on their side.

Nah man. She works for the Service for Foreigners (aka our migration service). People that apply for those jobs are all ultra leftists with a messianic complex

Our state secretary for asylum and migration is a right wing bastard though

Ah fuck. I had seen the photo on the right before but I didn't know that was a little girl. Thanks.

fucking hell sven, we would do like 10 pogroms already and police would participate

>who just recently made fun of Trumps statement about Sweden
God please provide source.

nothing of value was lost

>helping asylum seekers
purge all traitors

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/stockholm-truck-attack-briton-among-four-people-killed

There was an article about him on Expressen yesterday but they removed it because Swedes on Flashback were laughing so much at it.

When did Jeb get gender reassignment?

>Seems everyone who got killed that day got hit by divine retribution.

That's because these are all government-staged events. For the show, the victims are all perfect SJW migrant lovers. IRL they just get a new identity and new life with all costs and expenses paid.

>What is continuation operation Gladio.

Works the same in the USA, where the "school shootings" occur.

100% of the dead children are always children of perfect SJW gun-control advocate liberal parents. IRL they are at least no more than 50% of the population.