Humans were a mistake

theguardian.com/environment/2017/apr/10/great-barrier-reef-terminal-stage-australia-scientists-despair-latest-coral-bleaching-data

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-pelted-by-rain-and-hail-in-stormy-weather-20170409-gvh4rc.html
world-nuclear.org/information-library/safety-and-security/safety-of-plants/safety-of-nuclear-power-reactors.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=3E0a_60PMR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doesn't matter

checked
fpbp
/thread
sage

2edgy4me.

In case you retards aren't paying attention this means the world's ecosystems are dying. This is very fucking bad.

>Not using eugenics to prevent people from being hedonistic dumbasses was a mistake
Fixed

>"All creatures on Earth evolve to suit their environment"
>"But we have to ensure the environment never changes or we'll all die"

no one give a fuck about these ocean crabs

If humans destroy this planets ecology they wont be given another one to live on.

Are you fucking retarded?

Pretty sad. Isn't that because of China though?

Lack of support for nuclear energy will only accelerate global warming. Ironically, misinformed environmentalists will be to blame.

I'm a million times more concerned with my wife not getting raped or trucked by muslims.

> We will live in a Soylent Green Hellscape within our lifetime.

The best part ..? We'll be in our 60s & 70s when it gets that bad, so all the 18 & 20 year old animals we spawned will use us for their fuckbags whenever they require amusement.

And we will deserve no better for the world we have given them.

>thinking this actually means anything

get educated

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

But humans are technically part of nature so um it's not our fault it's natures.

this, let's get more nuclear plants

your kids are fucked either way

Um but nuclear plants are like bombs bro

He's not retarded, he's 13.
It's an almost identical condition however.

>Global Warming is rea-
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-pelted-by-rain-and-hail-in-stormy-weather-20170409-gvh4rc.html

Yes.

Who gives a shit about stupid rocks?

not me.

>canberra

I live there faggot it literally lasted about 10 minutes

>increase in temperatures globally leads to unpredictable weather patterns
>shocked by latest unpredicted weather pattern.

world-nuclear.org/information-library/safety-and-security/safety-of-plants/safety-of-nuclear-power-reactors.aspx

Nuclear plants are extremely safe. Shut the fuck up you leaf

Most likely. In my opinion, conservatism also includes conserving our natural resources... but yeah, let's just pretend that they're all infinite lel

meaningless

They always gin up this crazy fear but bleaching is completely natural. Look up actual studies/history

They go "Coral reef is dead!!!" when a small portion gets bleached.

Whoa, Don't point out their logical loopholes or else their change the narrative to "climate change" to explain why the temperature changes in different areas.
Talk to China if this shit upsets you so much. Would you environmentalists support war in China in order to change the way they treat the environment? I doubt it, hippy faggots are pussies.

Evolution takes millions of years. This is happening in the space of tens.

When do we do something about Yellow Plague known as China?

I can tell you're a heartless gook because you can't speak English.

No
This is one specific fixed "ecosystem" that cannot survive a small degree change

Same, no even ten minutes, five max.

I don't know why Sup Forums is so opposed to actually keeping our world clean, is it just because the left thing it's a priority? Because it is.

>rocks
What?

>hundreds of thousands of years of evolution under natural weather patterns
>fuck the whole thing up in ~100 years, borderline global mass extinction event
Nah, we'll be fine

God, I fucking hate the retarded nature obsessed low IQ monkeys.

Someone in a lab can go through and make 1,000,000 new species of life with random DNA creation.

Do we have to conserve each in some environment they can survive in?

The insane obsession with extinction/etc is from a completely stupid viewpoint. Look up synthetic biology. We will be able to create any sort of random life form you could imagine up.

"Extinction" vs non extinction is going to be arbitrary.

this logic always reminds me of that American politician who tried to disprove Global Warming by bringing a snowball into congress

Meanwhile, new reefs are discovered in brazil, just below the muddy exit point of the amazon river
This reef works in a completely different way (pseudocorals that don't rely on photosynthesis, survives in mixing and muddy saltwater)
Transplant this kind of ecosystem in otherwise barren zones and stop crying, bitch nigger

i hope you go exticnt next you virtue signalli ng fag. hows Sydney this time of year?

we won't be able to "create" an ecosystem that sustains all the fish in the ocean before we are utterly fucked

moron detected

seriously tired of fucktards talking about shit

Post your sources for how the ocean is going to be completely fucked by 2040 or kill yourself.

Which makes it weak and not worthy of existing anymore.

Despite my shitty opinion, there has been no significant increase in weather temperature or environmental threat besides (((experts))) predicting what will happen through "evidence in science and bla bla bla"

Looks like it wasn't fit for survival. Such is evolution.

Reefs have been bleached in the past. There are actually corals living deep in the ocean they now believe recolonize the dead reefs when conditions are right again.

This is just another natural phenomena they try to scare you with.

Just plant some more corals?

Threads like these make me realize how retarded you all are. You all blame the Jews for your problems but you're all just fucking retarded.

>implying it wasn't the previous generation that fucked things up

> "rocks"

Latvian education, people.

I'm ready to sell you cunts to the Russians. God damn, but you are fucking more stupid than a vodka nigger.

It happened in 2016. Old news.

>plebbit

Leave.

ANYTHING THAT IS STATUS QUO WITH ANYTHING LEFT WING IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=3E0a_60PMR8

>who cares about the environment lol

Good posts

wtf thats sick, id go stomp some coral now if it meant we'd be that much closer to that mighty mountain dew river

Is this (You)?

You forgot the gassed babies, man.

It's already being done.

Farms with cement blocks.
Coral is the main protection against erosion.

Same in Maldives. More than 28 degrees and it's going down.

Corals are weak and should die horribly.

Because we don't need to worry about that for years. And by the time we do need to worry we will have the tech to prevent global warming ad all that.

whats that green shit

Environmentalism is conservative. Bad environmentalism is liberal.

Maybe we could find a technological solution to this problem caused by technology?

Final solution to Humanity (or The Upright Jew as I like to call us) WHEN?

Got any links?

Is that slurm factory? Now for real, what the hell is that?

>shitskins
oh wow i'm so surprised

Nice weather for a day at the beach

t. increasingly nervous nuclear energy supporter confused as another .00000000001% situation happens and nuclear reactor blows up.

It wasn't always a left wing ideology. Back when environmental conservatism actually worked, it was a bipartisan talking point and handled via cultural demand and regulation via the free market.

As soon as the democrats turned it into a talking point and used it as an excuse to expand regulatory control, we've seen a slow withering of our environment, almost like the government is equal parts easily corruptible and incompetent.

Everybody forgot volcanoes.

The Laki eruption in 1783 completly fucked up crops in France.

Sulfur it baby. Then expect the temperature going down.

I think it is equated with the left, as you say. Crazy environmentalists living in redwood trees, not being able to develop land because a certain species of titmouse lives there, etc. Land and wildlife conservation can run at cross-purposes with the free market, which triggers people and makes them clutch their pearls. But there needs to be general baselines, otherwise you end up like China, with unbreathable air and rivers full of garbage.

DRAMATIC MUSIC INTENSIFIES

pretty cool desu

Any colour you like

BLEACHED

your mum's quim lmao

Some Christmas cheer

I'm sure this runs off into the ocean

What's your point? I'm not following.

Do you have any fucking idea how much energy it would take to "reverse" global warming? You do realize there's no such thing as "clean" energy, and nuclear fusion is still a pipe-dream.

how does calling people shitskins get anyone anywhere?

friend-o

I'm saying solar and shit will become more mainstream and nature will fix itself over time.

if the jews and niggers die too i'm fine with it

denying climate change is just a meme m8, no one on Sup Forums can be that retarded

Lol our generation hasn't even been given the opportunity to fuck up. Just how old do you think all these corporate big shots are? They certainly aren't in their 20's.

You people don't believe in that global warming BS do you?

Coral exists in waters much hotter than this so these "bleaching" events are natural. It's just Big Environment trying to make work for itself by manufacturing crisis after crisis. It's just a fraud.

>hurr durr reef is actually a living organism

Stop this meme please. Its a stupid rock, nobody cares

>awwww, my shiny purple rock is gone :'(

1st world problems lol

it's because it's literally fucking impossible to change at this point, and life will go on anyway

humans literally should be eliminated from the earth for the all living creatures
i'm pretty sure that if i could have power to to that, i would do that in no doubt

You do realize solar energy takes a shitload of oil to make, and to implement solar infrastructure would take a shitload of oil as well? We also have 7.5 billion mouths to feed, and agriculture is, and always will, be dependent on fossil fuels because batteries for machinery are extremely fucking heavy. Humans are over their carrying capacity. To enact all this change in a matter that wouldn't fuck the earth even harder, we would have to break the laws of physics. We are fucked.

Okay Muhammad.

I remember watching one of those climate change programs on TV

>just pay the carbon tax goy!
>its to steer humans in the right direction
>no different than the tax on cigarettes really

That's pretty funny honestly

One of the seven wonders of the world.

Saw a boong hurl a sandwich wrapper out of her car today, had a few words, but so many people just toss their shit on the ground as they pass.

Reddit.com/r/politics