Nu/pol/itics

>ITT we pretend to hold nu/pol/s political views
>please use le reddit formatting and newspeak for authenticity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGrdXe1V4d4
medium.com/@getongab/the-far-left-works-with-silicon-valley-to-fight-populism-with-paid-shills-and-censorship-ff94f93d2ba3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO

fucking nailed if

This was always a JudeoChristian nation
>Judeo
>Christian

Israeli values ARE American values
when Israel wins, we win -- don't you get it
they're the only democracy in the middle east, they are a natural ally

Nice slide thread shill!! Kys CTR!!

The truth is getting out. It becomes clear every day.

Assad, Putin, and Trump are all our boys. This was a coordinated effort by all three of them to achieve a number of goals.

Read this thread. Real pollacks, spread the info.

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless/

Kek nice dubz

If Donald Trump is bombing Syria in sure he has a good reason and we should just follow along with it because he needs to make America great again!

What you don't agree? Cuck

LAWL

Antifa fags BTFO

If you don't agree with trump you are either a shitskin or /leftypol/ xD

Praise Kek, fellow 'pedes! I really wanna see those nimble navigators in this high energy thread! Pic related, based black man BTFOing a libcuck reporter

Cucks need NOT apply

>nu/pol/
>t_d
>neocon
>reddit

Don't get mindfucked

ALERT:

JIDF HAVE BEEN RAIDING Sup Forums

SAME ARGUMENTS SAME FORMATTING

THEY MADE THE SHILL IMAGES TO CONVINCE THE_DONALD TO RAID Sup Forums TO SHUT DOWN DISCUSSION AND PREVENT US TURNING ON (((THEIR))) GUY

IDOL WORSHIPPERS WILL BURN FOR ETERNITY

youtube.com/watch?v=kGrdXe1V4d4

Yeah fuck shariablue.

Democrats are the real racisits

We need more proud black men and young isreali dual citizen to stand up for le Don

Arabs are fucking BASED! They are the future of the white race!

im a civic nationalist
i love trump
i love assad
not all jews are bad
not all minorities are bad
some muslims are ok

#SummerReading
#NewPunkRock

The Jews have an ethnostate just like we want to, so we should totally ally with them!
Guys it's time to drop the WE WUZ KANGS stuff. HOTEP wants to ally with us Alt-Righters.
We're all Alt Right, right?
Haha Democrats and Trump supporters are the real racists!
All of these people who don't think this is 1488d chess are shills, right my fellow pedes? Stay the course, Trump can do no wrong!
Putin would never have people assassinated, make horrible domestic decisions, try to censor the internet, or abuse bots during election season. Those are all kike American lies!
Haha we were never really racists. We were always race realists!
TRS and Styx would never shill on Sup Forums. They are above that!

Pedes look at /ourguy/

This is le based stickman kyle chapman.

I'm ok with him being a racemixer because only stormweenus whould have a problem with that

MAGA fellow civic nationalists :^)

But TRS aside them being FBI honeypot are to the right of pol. Who cares if they shill/

You clearly don't belong here

Trust me I'm an oldfag and we support Israel

Did that shirt originally say 1776?

>Drumf is finished guise, popularity just went in the negatives. I can't believe I voted for him #regret
>And now he attacks le based Assmad, turns out he's pro-Isreal. He fooled us all !!
How can the normies fall for such an obvious false flag? Dont they browse the Syrian government news channel?

Shills are invading this board trying to turn us against the Emperor. He is playing 4D chess and knows more than you about Syria, trust him.

Pray to KEK and have faith in the Donald.
MAGA AWOO

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Trump & MGTOW board, and none of your Putinbot shilling will change this. We are currently being raided by Shareblue and they are trying to convince us to turn on the God Emperor in favor of some random Muslim, sharia law promoting, Islamic fundamentalist shithead named ''Assad''. You fucks will never win.

>b-but muh secular asshat and his nation that contains Christians of Christians and secular
I don't care. We will never fall to your shilling. They'e all sandniggers. They're not Caucasian so why do you care? Trump is literally going to carpet bomb the whole lot of you fucks, and ISIS.

>b-but muh Greater Israel plan
Greater Israel? What nonsense. And even if that is a plan, it sounds like a good one to me. Israel is the only country in that region that is pretty much Western. So what if they get bigger and rid smelly sandniggers. Israel also has an army of hot women. Do you really prefer Asshat and his bearded terrorist muslims over the IDF(2nd greatest military of all time behind America)?

How many Jews do you see doing terror attacks btw? Pretty much none.

>b-but the muslims will flock to europe
then shut the borders? Not that I care about Europe anyway. It's full of Muslims and my america is the only white country left. We also have our guns, and god is with us.

So tell me, asshats and putinbots. Why would I care if MY PRESIDENT wants to bomb your shithole? Why would I choose a literal muslim over MY PRESIDENT who's going to #MAGA.

This picture proves he's /ourguy/ beyond any shill's doubt!

I don't understand why you guys are against USA killing muslims in Syria?

Don't you guys want to kill mudslimes?

Don't you want less refugees?

You mean more based refugees in the west

Okay so maybe he's like 90% hillary but if we had hillary that would be 100% hillary so you have no right to criticize 90% hillary you FUCKING SHILL!

Yes, lets kill the "mudslimes" fighting the violent and dangerous mudslimes that are trying to kill us.

Check these quints for le kek!

>Followed by 20 replies from newfags with epic_laughing_image.png

Awoooooooo

(repeat endlessly every thread)

>reddit formatting

I hate this meme, I've always written my posts that way and haven't posted on reddit once in my life, I just think it's clearer.

SHARIABLUE!!! get out of kekistan xDD SHILL!!!

Check out my BASED normie meme adapted to Trump! I also have one for Lepen, Putin, Farage, and Wilders!

Normies need not apply though. This is KEK country!

ASSAD CAUSED THOSE ATTACKS EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO THAT FUCK HIM HES LIKE HITLER HAS GASSES BABIES LIKE HITLER GASSES JEWS. I HOPE THE GOD EMPEROR GETS RID OF THAT TERRORIST AND GIVES HIM SOME DEMOCRACU

This one's pretty good, almost made me mad. 10/10

>4d chess

Pic related is the endgame for that game of chest.

We must secure the existence of Israel and a future for jewish children

Hello, Shlomo.

Based israelis

Ayy our little right wing sjws got triggered lmao

How was your day, Shlomo? Were the baby foreskins delicious?

Alt Right e-celebs are fucking based! Whenever I don't know what to think I go to them for answers!

Don't attack Milo he's fucking based and BTFOs all the libtards

This is such a fucking insidious shilljob

THE TRAINS HAS NO BRAKES, CENTIPEDES! BIG IF TRUE!

what's so bad about reddit? I'm a redditor myself and enjoy both /pol and r/t_D

Yes i uploaded maymays of me eating then to leddit.

Praise Israel. If you don't like us jews you are a cuck

We literally are the masterrace

Dude, when are you going to fucking realize it's real this time? Sup Forums didn't start with Trump, it sure as fuck isn't going to end with him either.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

b0b3ee84-6797-4517-9791-cc8fa5c5e4b4

It didn't start with Hitler either. It was a Liberterian board, but things change, and especially political views.

G-d bless you

MUH 3425467 MULTI DIMENSIONAL SPACE WATERBOARD!!!

I bet it would definitely be in your best interest to have the board's views change.

>implying

medium.com/@getongab/the-far-left-works-with-silicon-valley-to-fight-populism-with-paid-shills-and-censorship-ff94f93d2ba3

theywillnotdivideustheywillnotdivideustheywillnotdivideus

ANON5 and ISRAEL ARE BASED!!!! XDDD

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

1274ccab-06f0-420f-9cd7-c514c3af1a30

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW