He made it all perfectly clear for those willing to listen

>I'm a big fan of Israel
>I love Latinos!
>Oh I love my African Americans
>I will protect LGBT Americans from radical Islam!
>We're going to build a wall WITH A BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR
>I support LEGAL immigration (demographic displacement of whites)
>The Iran deal was terrible (I'm a neocon)
>I'm going to rebuild the military (I'm going to fight more wars for Israel)
>I love our vets (I want the patriotard vote)
>Mexicans are rapists (I want the racist vote)

Etc..

So basically
>Pro Jew
>Pro faggot
>Pro nigger
>Pro immigration

>Anti Muslim (enemy of Jews & faggots)

If people were just willing to pay attention to what he was actually saying instead of projecting their fantasies on Trump maybe they wouldn't be experiencing so much cognitive dissonance right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember to look at the flag and sage

>america first
>wastes 90 million in tax money dropping bombs
>could only help Israel by threatening Assad

ONE TERM KIKE!

USA should change its flag to a big Jewish dick penetrating Uncle Sam's asshole

The memes couldn't be any more real

The Jews always put controlled opposition candidates in front of the masses to try and lead them astray and sap their political energy.

Trump is no different.

Remember, no real change for the better will come from the corrupt charade of democracy we now live in. The system can only be burned down and built back up from the ashes.

So assuming Bannon gets kicked out and Trump continues down this path, you really think we're going to stop calling him out on his shitty actions? What you need to realize is that actual Sup Forumslacks are pissed at this. I voted for him to not fuck around in the ME for the sake of israel. If he keeps sucking jew cock I'm going to keep calling him a kike puppet.

Fuck off you boong cunt

lmao

>If people were just willing to pay attention to what he was actually saying instead of projecting their fantasies on Trump maybe they wouldn't be experiencing so much cognitive dissonance right now

Stormfags aren't the brightest fellows around

All it took was one man to talk about enforcing EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS and he had actual neo-nazis ejaculating in their pants and campaigning for him. It was absolutely unreal to see the desperation the far right has to be part of the political mainstream.

fuck you nigger

None of those statements are true. He only cares about money and his personal interests. It's always been like this, but I have to give him credit for 43Drugby pol

>It was absolutely unreal to see the desperation the far right has to be part of the political mainstream.
Its absolutely unreal that enforcing existing immigration laws is considered far right.

topkek my kangaroo friend

Fucking strayans m8

GTFO shariablue

Hind sight is 20/20 user
and don't try to pretend you weren't fooled too

now instead of bitching what do we do?

Pretty much, cult of personality. Just like Onigger, lefties did the same thing to him. Sure, they got thrown a few bones via identity politics but the foreign policy never changed from Bush to Obama. It got worse in a lot of areas, look up the wesley clark video talking about all the nations that the neocons were going to invade. Under obama that same list kept getting countries checked off. The policy of war never ever changes.

>jewish mentor
>jewish son-in-law
>daughter converts to judaism
>jewish grandchildren
>close personal friends with bibi
>explicitly states during his campaign that he is extremely pro-israel
>Sup Forums is shocked when he implements pro-israel policies

Absolutely right. Nothing will change while the Jews are still in charge.

You cannot have genuine nationalism without antisemitism.

Lel i remember how this was pointed out during elections and anons willfully ignored it.

The orange piece of shit was pandering to different demographics at different moments in time. So his rhetorics was changing 180 degrees and back all the time.

We were just the foolish ones, who for some mysterious reason believed we were the chosen ones who were being told the truth, and all the others were being received. The truth is - when a politician lies non-stop, contradicts himself and promises the impossible (like defeating ISIS in 30 days), he's deceiving ALL of his voters.

Trump is just another shitty globalist Neocon. And we're the morons he neoconned.

I cannot imagine my daughter renouncing Christ. It's the one thing about Trump that just makes me sick. I have 2 little girls and the thought of them renouncing Christ to marry a jew disgusts me to the core. It speaks volumes about the man to me.
I voted for the guy because of the 2nd amendment implications but I really didn't like it. had high hopes for Rand but he seems to have inherited his dads charisma.

>for some mysterious reason believed we were the chosen ones

mysterious my ass. His social media advisers flooded the |pol| and used it to the max.

>Who's gonna pay for it!?!?
>Mexico!

Yeah right. Get tf outta here. We're paying for it.

An Aussie who doesn't see the end game.

I voted for Trump knowing he could only get away with so much.

I still voted for a message. Its not my fault if the narrator can't get it right.

The one group he never explicitly made an appeal to was whites, while he made direct appeals to Jews and homosexuals. If that doesn't show where his loyalties lie then I don't know what does.

Inb4 "but you can't make an explicit appeal to whites in the current political climate"

That's right! That's why legitimizing the current system by participating in it is a big mistake.

Correct

I was told I was CTR or that iwas xD chess

If there is a wall and that's a big if, It'll end up half done when the next puppet gets elected and just be forgotten about. If it were to get built it will be crumbling almost immediately and be completed in the year 2035 waaay the fuck over budget. We will never really get rid of the illegals. (((TPTB))) want cheap mexican labor and fucking hate you and your pesky wage and safety demands.

You think that's bad? What about when Ivanka mutilated her 3 day old son's genitals as per satanic Jewish ritual.

Most of us just supported him cause he was funny and pissed off libtards. I actually had a folder of Hillshill memes ready to taunt Sup Forums with for months but alas, that day never came.

Eh, most of us are hospital cut here. It's globally real weird but normal here. The way the Jews do it is just bizarre as fuck tho. Rabbi sucks your babies dick, the fuck...?

He's only against terrorism from western culture.

It's sad to see that an aussie flag is more reasonable than the majority of this board.

You know the world has gone mad when the shitposter becomes the wise.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

c3f7484f-44b7-4c19-a194-df0c584b116d

Oh and I forgot, when Epstein/Lolita express leaked, implicating both bill and trump, everyone focused only on accusations of Bill, ignoring Trump's ling friendship w him.

Project Alamo should be on the list as well. Pro Trump shills are still fucking shills.

Dont forget

>I love saudis, they buy my condos

It feels so bad to be duped, and you know what's the worst part, the worst part is the voice in my head saying "this wont happen ever again"....

Knowing full well...............that it will. Another false prophet will be sold to us and we'll bait.

feelz_bad_mayne.bmp

Australia has the equivalent of an impenetrable wall around every inch of our borders and yet our cities are becoming unrecognizable ghettos of foreigners. The wall would not change the multicultural program and Trump said as much.

>being this blind

/thread

>I disagree
>CTR

Funny part is, even though Sup Forums was flooded with shills, the biggest pollution in this board right now is the constant call for "SHAREBLUE SAGE GO BACK TO PLEBBIT".

I mean, I used to read so much interesting subjects here, it's all meta drama now.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW

497526c0-555a-4768-84f7-9bba299c0b7a

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW

640d5a08-d03e-4ff7-a568-3171acd70ca5

FUCK DRUMPF!

Some people are so retarded that they cannot bring themselves to hate someone because SJWs also hate that same person for completely different reasons.

Kinda like a SJW saying "fuck it, Hitler used to brush his teeth and I hate Hitler so I am going to let my teeth rot and fall out"

I'm going to brush my teeth extra good

Daily reminder that Trump IS the (((swamp))).

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

Jews are against faggots.

Yea in israel but they push it everywhere else for the goyims