Donald Trump = Antichrist?

Is Donald Trump "the beast" or the antichrist from the bible? He his a money loving egotist, a ruler that comes to power promising "peace" but appears to be bringing war.

The antichrist deceives THE ELECT. Meaning Christians... The antichrist will be someone who has the full support of the Christian "right". He will deceive many and will bring Great War, and be a great military leader.

The deception we have all faced as trump fans is profound, to think that this guy has been a plant from the beginning is very concerning. Despite all the signs people seem to ignore them, as the reality is far too disempowering.

At the very least, Trump has been an Israel puppet from the very beginning. The mainstream media has been used to trick us all by attacking him.

"Oh look goy, look at how our failing and distrusted mainstream media attacks him. He is one of you goy!"

I don't think it's entirely far fetched that this guy could be the antichrist. There are a lot of parallels.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
medium.com/@getongab/the-far-left-works-with-silicon-valley-to-fight-populism-with-paid-shills-and-censorship-ff94f93d2ba3
youtu.be/zV-g6Vnx-Pk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64542957
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, the current pope is the antichrist

even got the hair right before it changed due to age

Doesn't the bible mention the antichrist being 'different' as well?

People have been asking Trump about a presidential run since the 1980s

The current pope is a fucking jew and needs to be dealt with accordingly, it is a disgrace. bring back the badass motherfucking popes like Pope Pius II. fuck man. inviting Muslims into the Holy City? he needs to be put on trial and desecrated like Pope Stephen VI did to Pope Formosus's body

Just like to clear up. This thread is not about the Simpsons picture. I just used that picture.

Though Satan is the only one able to make these accurate a prediction. Which the Simpsons seems to do uncannily often, indicating Satan uses these kinds of mediums to pre-program/mock the world by showing what he's going to do.

How is fanfiction politics? go to /x/

I disagree, the first beast or antichrist is a military/political leader. The second beast/false prophet is a religious leader, but even here I don't think the current pope is that ether.

The Trump movement is only one head of the beast

Antichrist is the Papal echelon

video 14/15 in this playlist lay it clear
youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F

>comprehensive history of the reformation
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Is that a mural from somewhere? I've seen it before. What's the interpretation of it?

Find out who that guy with the camera is, he may have been payed to be their by the Illumanti

You are a pussy ass bitch Op

DRUMPF IS FINISHED, DO YOU HEAR ME?

HE'LL NEVER GET THE 1237 DELEGATES

HE'LL NEVER DEFEAT JEB

EVEN IF HE DOES, HE'LL NEVER GET THE SUPPORT OF HIS PARTY

HE HAS NO PATH TO VICTORY

AND EVEN IF HE WINS, HE'LL BE IMPEACHED WITHIN A FEW MONTHS BECAUSE HE HASN'T RELEASED HIS TAX RETURNS

HE IS FINISHED, DO YOU HEAR ME!!!??!

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

That's an intelligent, well thought out comment.

This thread is related to politics

Wouldn't this be a good thing; as it's a sign of the Second Coming®™? I thought that's what was wanted?

The Mongolian army looks dapper as fuck. Why do modern militaries choose to use boring old camo when they could be looking like these magnificent chaps

Oh shit meant to make that a separate thread instead of a reply, my bad

That simpsons episode is not from 2000, it aired after Trump announced he was running

fuck off with your lies

I don't think he's the antochrist but he's definitely a neocon

>tfw pol was excited an obvious neocon got elected

I guess you don't know who Jared Kushner is then? Donald Trump is just an asshole or maybe possessed by the former. No, he was always a pedophile asshole who we were stupid to trust.

Yes I know who KUSHNER is

>When an Aussie shitpost is better than op's whole thread

Bank of America

Well there's your antichrist.

who pissed in your tea dad

Stop sniffing paint

Yes it would. The return of Christ is literally the biggest happening that could ever happen.

Listen Trump did the right thing attacking Syria the problem is he hasn't kept any campaign promise...

It's like he says lock her up, she isn't locked up
Build the wall, fuck the wall not in the budget
Stop NAFTA, not stopping NAFTA
Fix trade deals, befriends Chinese faggot communist leader
School of choice & better education, fuck all that
End Obamacare, fuck not doing that either

But hey fuck it let's provoke a bunch of countries.. Yes they need a boot in their asses but what about your promises to Americans that have been abandoned?

I dunno guys, I woke up with a feeling of absolute betrayal this morning.

I shilled so hard in support of the airstrikes that hit the airstrip, I firmly believe Assad is an asshole third world dictator who's the biggest & main reason that civil war started & continues.
Bombing & killing protesters is obviously going to start a civil war, any idiot should know this & people fighting back are right to do so.
If American president dropped bombs & killed thousands of protesters Americans would be all "Muh guns take to the street to arms to arms"

But FFS man did he really lie out his ass to everybody?

Christ killer calling someone else a shill

Hmm

jesus christ David, you're not even try to hide it anymore are you

>The return of Christ is literally the biggest happening that could ever happen.
Given his messages; I wonder if he'd be accepted.
Imagine if he returned without it being blatantly obvious it was him.

medium.com/@getongab/the-far-left-works-with-silicon-valley-to-fight-populism-with-paid-shills-and-censorship-ff94f93d2ba3

Blow me

The Simpsons made a passing reference to a President Trump in 2000, they never animated it though. Your picture is a fake, and not even a particularly well done one.

Trump is clearly an Israel puppet, look at how much this Christ assassin defends him

Back to r/the Donald

Yes and no, they made a refrence in 2000, BUT they animated it in 2015
youtu.be/zV-g6Vnx-Pk

(You)

Kek, your'e pathetic
>back to R_D
Just because you lurled here for about a month, doesnt mean you can perfectly hide your Hillary cocksucking habits. How about go back to your creator?

wtf! I'm with her now!

#mentallyhill

How du it work

>kush illuminati
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64542957
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html

Hahaha

"Let his blood be upon us and upon our children"

Depart from here ye cursed

t. Project Alamo

Blow me, HillShill

Two Israelis on Sup Forums saying "you don't belong here" - fucking lol. You people really have zero self awareness

He's mentioned and cameod in a SHITLOAD of movies and TV for the last 30 years. It really fucking does seem like predictive programming.

This, funny thing is that they spent even more than CTR did but we never heard about them.Pure projection with the shill shit. Makes a fella wonder if pizzagate wasn't a bit of projection as well...

Kushner is the antichrist, Trump is just a slightly demented narcissist.

His campaign was orchestrated by Kushner and some other kikes. They just flooded the campaign with contradictory promises and even more implied promises.

It was just bullshit to make as many people as possible vote. They did a real number on the alternative media, some are still not willing to admit they got played.

Nah, God Emperor Trump is totally BASED

Kek, prove to me you didn't lurk here for a month and started shilling like the cocksucker you are, Triforce

Great post!

Entirely possible, I'll admit that I spend an inordinate amount of time of here and GLP and various other alt media sites and with Trump it's like a switch flipped and all criticism became like a personal insult. GLP, a full blown conspiracy community becomes hostile to conspiracies and basically becomes breitbart 2.0. New names move in that post hundreds of times a day for over a year and follow the JIDF handbook to a fucking T. Something is real fucking fucky.

Trump fucked up by bombing Assad, but he is still God emperor with a big cock, fuck the shills

Yes I actually think this is possible. KUSHNER owns 666 fifth avenue where the RFID chip is developed.

Your theory?

Lol at IDF on Sup Forums defending their president - the only people to defend him at this point.

THIS SIMPSONS VIDEO WAS MADE IN 2015 YOU DUMB FUCKS. THERE WAS A 2000 SIMPSONS EPISODE THAT MADE A PASSING REFERENCE TO A PRESIDENT TRUMP IN ONE OF THOSE FUTURE EPISODES. THE YEAR 2000 WAS WHEN TRUMP BRIEFLY RAN ON THE REFORM TICKET.

THE ORIGINAL MARK OF THE BEAST WAS 616

Is this real? Do they not know that the left can currently not sustain itself on social media or comment sections without heavy moderation?

>Though Satan is the only one able to make these accurate a prediction.
what the fuck?