When war breaks out between USA and Israel who would you be rooting for /pol?

If USA win there will be no stopping them from completing their globalist plans

Israel well i dont know.

What the fuck is this cancer

Why would Jews attack themselves?

Israel ofc, no doubt.

Watcha doin' rabbi?

you're one confused goy

I don't think there exists a single timeline where Israel is USAs master

>Jews
>Attack themselves

How little you know goyim. The Chosen people do not attack other jews, but they do have to smack their slaves around, to show them who is boss, time to time.

to blame it on someone

what

so they can claim it was the Russians

SHUT IT DOWN

We are best goys. As long as we have burger we will protect best ally

Usa

Pic related should provide some context.

Wipe them out... All of them..

I want them to throw nukes at each other at the same time

There is no such thing as "rooting" for Israel, only "shilling"

>war between Israel and Jewmerica

Oye vey isreal ofcourse you nigger

Israel will win, because America's leaders are such traitors, ZOG works for Israel, like Sweden/Germany's government works only for their precious migrants, hates their own people.

QUICK!!!! How do you false flag a US war against Israel??

Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[6] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity,[2] though others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.[7]

In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$22.9 million in 2016) to the U.S. government in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57 million ($23.3 million in 2016) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million ($17.4 million in 2016) as the final settlement for material damage to Liberty itself plus 13 years' interest.[8]
Same page.