Is it true that we hate Trump now...

Is it true that we hate Trump now? Personally I don't care that he bombed Syria but some of you guys hate him for it so I don't really know what to think. What do?

Will Sup Forums be voting for Pocahontas instead of Trump in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/t_d/page/19/
medium.com/@getongab/the-far-left-works-with-silicon-valley-to-fight-populism-with-paid-shills-and-censorship-ff94f93d2ba3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums hates everything.

Trump turned out to be a lying neocon.

Guess it was too good to be true.

>Personally I don't care that he bombed Syria but some of you guys hate him for it so I don't really know what to think. What do?

Return to r/the_D

Trump is a Jewish puppet.

I don't really care about Syrians.

You got three factions
>leftist redditors raiding this place their key phrase being "t_d"
>the_donald coming to warn us about them by calling any criticism of reddit or Trump shilling
>non-interventionists pissed that Trump bombed Syria

We were had by the Jews, because even if Trump implements only 10% of his domestic agenda, he'd still be better than every single Democrat come 2020. The two party system is a sham.

Trump isn't our guy
he is just another jew controlled puppet

they need to die, all of them. we need to do it

Lets be fair. Sup Forums only supported Donald to watch the world go up in flames.
Sup Forums isn't some legitimate political force so much as a place that loves goofs.

>literally defending dumb redditors

Fuck you nigger, this election was a mistake. Now we have these mongoloid god mprah xdddd fags running around everywhere

I guess so-called Sup Forums really is just contrarian and just supports the outsider. Sad!

and all 3 factions being run and played with by the master race, the jews.

they built a matrix, and we fell for it. The syrian attack was a wake up call

WAKE UP everyone

Let's see here...
>one post by this ID
>one post by this ID
>one post for this one too

Really activates the synapses...

No we have hated and still hate the influence of Jews and Israel.

How many of you are Russian shills? Be honest.

Is there really more that needed to be said? to be honest this is probably a good thing overall, a lot of Sup Forumslacks will be dusting off their jew folders, gonna be a lot of merchants being posted the next few weeks

Reminder that use of "T_D" increased orders of magnitude more than "the_donald" in the last 10 days (5.5 x more ppm for "the_donald" vs 24.2 x ppm for "T_D").
The archive shows that "T_D" was never really in use compared to "the_donald".
"T_D" is leftist plebbit shorthand because they refer to it so often.
They also have some weird harry potter fetish where they don't say Trump's name, because they think they're in some sort of story where they're the good guys.
There has indeed been a large influx of shills. Anyone using "T_D" is/was probably a shill.
Leftypol is at least intelligent enough to use common parlance, accounting for a large portion of "the_donald" increase.
Pic related.

The ONE thing that convinced me Trump would be the better choice was his non-interventionist leanings during the elections and now over night he's all "lol, jk, have some bombs assad"

CALM DOWN SHILLS

You realize the man had CHINA in his house when he pulled the trigger, and Putin/Assad had advance warning.

False Flag Chemical Bomb deserves a response of a False Flag Missile To Base.

Oh BTW, ISIS started B-lining right to that airbase, only to get buttfucked by Russian Helicopters and Assad (thinking the base was defenseless.)

4DTRUMPABOVEALLELSE

You honestly expected more?

Hillary 2020, we will make it happen.

Got it, so if you don't lick Trumps jewish ass you're a shill.

Dumb redditors

No, fuck off. At least get someone who is legitimately leftist.

There is no greater cuck than the man who uses Sup Forums to determine his political views. What the rest of Sup Forums thinks is irrelevant; find your own views using your own logic and then come here to share and debate them. This collective hive mind attitude and fear of going against Sup Forums's mainstream is what has turned it into a cancer.

Trump is still our guy. Shills are responding to shills, pretending they've been "converted" to anti-Trump and are convinced they're impacting the minds of Sup Forums.

Someone EXPUNGE these TRUMP blasphemy from Sup Forums. These people are cancer:
-Jew apologists
-Invaders from BlueSharia
-Leninists trying to "control the opposition"
-People who think Trumps son in law (you know the one that fucks his daughter) controls the man.
-Apologists
-Cucks

RID THE CANCER NOW BEFORE IT GROWS

bullshit Sup Forums is a tool for education and a person who makes up their own mind uneducated is a retard.

>1 post by this ID
Who is shilling who?

This. I agree man.
We need to get rid of them. NOW.

>le praise kek and the emprah xxDDDD

Yes yes, it's all just 4d underwater football

>retards on Sup Forums actually thought Trump was super conservative
>he's actually one of the most centrist presidents which is why there are a bunch of republicans who still don't support him

Fuck off

I agree. You can make up your own mind.
But division among our ranks increases GLOBALIST SCUM POWER.

Pretty accurate

Yes it's a tool for education, but just because Sup Forums starts to hate something doesn't mean you should suddenly seriously doubt your own views. I don't even like Donald Trump, I'm just a perma lurker from /k/ and /fit/, but I can tell this collective mentality is harmful.

>not understanding a change in board terminology correlated to an event, implying implications regarding an influx of foreign users
>assuming this means everyone is a shill
You sound a lot like a shill, desu.

Better copy here: Delete the old one.

No, no-one actually cares that he bombed Syria.
Shills seem to think they've changed Sup Forums's mind just because there are so many of them shilling that the only posts they can even see these days are pther shills' posts

shadilay
kek is a chaos god
why would we all orderly support trump, a known and self proclaimed law bringer
ash al yid

yall a bunch a newfags..

Because it would make the kiddies lose their fucking minds?

The shilling really isn't deniable, if you read the posts it looks pretty clear that it was a raid.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/t_d/page/19/
At the same time, what did their raid accomplish? Both reddit and the_donald are cancer. The problem is after they left, the_donald became aware of the shilling and now wants to "help" by calling out any criticism of reddit or Trump shilling. Being anti-reddit now is evidence of shilling and that's the real problem. Furthermore, calling out Kushner is considered evidence of shilling to them. I would not be surprised at all if they flipped in roles as well, notice how the usage of "t_d" has lowered in the last few days.

purity tests are a beautiful thing to watch

HiLIARy Clinton,Merkel,and Chuck Schumer praised him for the bombing so yeah he kinda fucked up.

The board is undergoing it's largest raid possibly ever.

No we did not all turn on Donald. As the minor details come out, most everyone has supported his non-strike of our non-enemies and realizes there is no war coming, despite hype.

*steals your pepe*

No doubt, but things are already settling down because the shills lost steam.
Kushner being a kike is no news, neither are all the other kikes in the administration. It comes with the political territory, everybody knows that.There are certainly some stormweenies that would rather purity spiral into white genocide who are piling on with everyone else, but they've always been here.

>leftists think they can purity spiral a mongolion basketweaving forum full of degenerates and shitskins

If anything they spooked the_donald, but we don't really know to what extent. When you factor in people fucking with the shills, actual plebbit users are no doubt a minority.

The same thing that always happens after a raid happens: the shills leave and a handful assimilate and get redpilled.

medium.com/@getongab/the-far-left-works-with-silicon-valley-to-fight-populism-with-paid-shills-and-censorship-ff94f93d2ba3

You have to go back.

Yeah, in the end it's business as usual. Just need to ignore the shills and bait threads

go to bed shill

exactly, there is a highly coordinated raid going on. Not hard for a small group of paid employees to carry out at all.

I personally am not a fan of the strike against Assad, but I feel like it will become a minor detail, and there are fair reasons for carrying it out (gas attacks are unacceptable and so fair enough as punishment). Perhaps he supports Assad's attempts to wipe out radicalism and is just keeping him in line (the strike achieved very little, it had only theatrical value as a warning).

Stop letting your opinion be dictated by Sup Forums. We aren't even in agreement with ourselves.

Why do you all keep saying the_d? what does this even mean?? i keep seeing that used the past two days and it is driving me insane.

Why can't you still support kinda someone and wait to see what else they do? I don't give up at work or with my friends if they do one thing so far to piss me off. You wait and see then if your assumptions are correct you go fuck it. At this point even if he turns out to be horrible too like hillary at least we tried. Maybe next time we will have a better choice of canidates. Don't just jump ship yet. Decide for yourself rather than listening to what people on Sup Forums think or what the media says or what trump says, form your own opinions and take time on them.

>We

So shills respond to shills? Why? What even if the point?

I never liked Trump. It was just a bit of fun. Anyone who genuinely believed he was some "God Emperor" or saviour of the West is an utter moron.

We are all JebHeads now!

Trump turned out to be another cuck, to dumb to realise the reality of the middle east. The options are hardline authoritarian dictators keeping things in control or islamic chaos.

>shills exist therefore everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

>t_d cult gets called out more the more obvious they are
shocking

A linguistic shift occurred due to an influx of shills. It's evidence of concerted shilling, not evidence that everyone is a shill. Comprehend more, bong.

>what is reading comprehension
>what are anti-trump subplebbits
>what is a change in language to match anti-trump subplebbits
t. Muhammad

дa иcпpaвить

>Trump Internet Defense Force

Hard at work these days

>0.30$ has been deposited in your account

Updated Shilling Summary

How about you all fuck off?

>the_donald coming to warn us
>HUU CTR SHARIABLUE LEFTYPOL PUNTINBOTS