Why do you bastards wanking over Syria which have sharia in civil matters as a secular muslim country while all Turkic...

Why do you bastards wanking over Syria which have sharia in civil matters as a secular muslim country while all Turkic countries (Turkey, Azerbaijan, Khazakstan, Kyrgzstan) are %100 secular for a century?

>omg women can drive in syria

Bitch please we had the first female war pilot 80 years ago and a female prime minister 20 years ago. Women got their suffrage rights before France, Switzerland and many other European countries.

>inb4 erdoğan brought sharia
There are still not one SINGLE islamic law in Turkey. %80 of the women don't cover their hair, vast majority of the population does not attend to prayers and drink alcohol. Pretending like turkey=saudi Arabia is pathetic.

Brother, are you in a state of madness?

>Ruled by a dictator who wants to dismantle secularism
Yeah alright Ahmed whatever you say

Then why are you guys such roaches? Gives a bad name to secularism.

which country is that?

Because Sup Forums is retarded and blinded by their unconditional love for Russia and Putin.

>%100

I smell an american.

Why you didn't die during the coup as other shitty Turks that tried to stop it?

The thing you said contradicts with yourself.

If erdoğan is a dictator who loves sharia, then why there is no sharia law in Turkey? He is either powerless hence not a dictator or not willing which means he is not a sharia lover.

You break my heart Mario

''%'' are written before the number in Turkish as you say ''yüzde bla bla bla''. As Turkish written exactly similar to how it's spoken, ''%'' is written before the number.

Turk roach

Turks are okay, I prefer Turks over Morrocans and Algerians, Iraqis or whoever anyday. You also make good Kebab and are devolaping mount and blade. But imo it would be much better if you had more liberal government (Not western type liberal, but just slighly more liberal then Erdogan)

Are they ? The turks I met here or abroad were generally friendly and civilized people unlike maghrebis and paki/indians

Quality post.

Reminder Turkey is the original roach remover.

I literally wish that we could leave Syria alone and just ignore the entire middle east.

Fuck it all. Europe should be concerned with threats to Europe.

so what are his motives? why is the western media so hell bent on trying to demonize him? legit question I haven't paid much attention to turkey

How can you not love this based man. He is a nationalist, Anti-globalist and he literaly warns Europe about what is happening and how they will get overrun by Muslim yet European leaders are cucked and don't listen

he is a dictator, generally a traditionalist and very self centered oppurtunist. He is too obsessed with himself.

because at the end of the day he will use jihadis to complete his goals if he needs them.

>trusting turks

>>turkish qt?
I'd Deus her Vult If You know What I mean.

Ekin Dörtkol, she is probably underage in that pic tho.

turks are backing wahhabist moslem scum, also your president is a complete twat who needs to die

So is USA and UK.

Difference is that it's hidden and against the will of the people over here - whereas you lot went out and actively rioted to protect it. Including the parasitic turks across europe who celebrated and consider themselves turkish and only turkish whilst begging for free money and shelter.

Ya its wierd their women look either bad or are really top notch

50% of you fucking roachcunts follow erdogans opressive, censoring, and downright tyrannical rule
hang yourselves before it's too late. dictatorship has already been achieved by the king of roaches

> Switzerland

Looking for trouble?

SHOO.

Those who look top notch have Greek blood in them

(((Turkish)))
like, maybe 2 or three of those look like actual turks. the rest are mixed.
I would know, i've been around them my whole life.

Ye possible, The good ones do look slim/brunette and bad ones are Asiatic/round but idk. But who cares not like anyone is gonna date them outside of Turks. They are in their houses all the time or already have date/are covered

It's not about secularism, it's just that people have a natural hatred of roaches

not necessarily, at least not those living in germany. most girls don't cover up here.
not sure about turkey, but reportedly 80% don't cover up. don't quote me on that, I don't have a valid source for that. but at least for my area, I knew only 2 muslims girls who covered up (and they were twins)

Because they aren't nuclear yet

Why the hell do you care so much about if some fat westerners on Sup Forums like you or not? Are you really such a bootlicker?
Also, they don't love syria and if they really did you wouldn't see that all of them cheer when syrian civillians get killed "by accident". They only love the russian dogs in the syrian gov who genocide syrians.

>Syria

>Article 3 of the 1973 Syrian constitution declares Islamic jurisprudence one of Syria's main sources of legislation. The Personal Status Law 59 of 1953 (amended by Law 34 of 1975) is essentially a codified Islamic law. The Code of Personal Status is applied to Muslims by Sharia courts. In Sharia courts, a woman's testimony is worth only half of a man's..

You're right.

There are other Turkey anons that post here and hate Ataturk's reforms, and shill for a positive result referendum and think that it will revert again - some parts to civil code to Sharia. Low education (specially in majority of diaspora that Erdogan visited) and higher birth rates can influence Erdogan's way to get better results.

>Pretending like turkey=saudi Arabia

I don't think that.

>turkroaches

I just immigrated here in Austria recently so i don't know exactly but those were my impressions for now. I know that girls in Turkey don't cover up (mostly) but i thought that diaspora is more conservative regarding that. Prolly then the ones i'm seeing are not Turkish at all.

Atatürk was a gud guy, but Erdolf should be of kill.

I am half cockroach and I was redpilled on ata(((turk))) on early age. Secularism is cancer and try kill legacy of young turks and gazi enver pasha. Atakike work against enver and refused to let him return during kurtulus savas, why? Because he is albanian and he wanted mongrelized turkey while enver wanted turanian ethnostate. Modern CHPists bend over for k*rds and let them rape our women and european women in western cities of Turkey. This is atakike's legacy. Erdogan is just continuation of modern turkish cancer, no glory, no honour just muh secularism. Enver pasha when he travelled to war-torn turkestan during russian civil war made rebellion against soviets and held them back for years with inferior forces. He is true turkish hero, not atakike.

look at these degenerate westernized whores, i wish turkroachistan to bottom of sea

You know thats a lie. The guy is removing freedoms one by one. There is already an alcohol restriction law. They make sexist remarks every day. They took full control of media, judicial system, universities and finally military. And the most ironic part is you cant even post here without dns or vpn. What a fucking loser trying to get sympathy by lying and exaggerating shit.

Man, I always admired the Turks for their approach of Islam and I am seriously concerned about Erdogan.

These things happen very slowly. I, of course, wish the best for Turkey. But you have to b watchful.

You realize turkey is rapidly going backwards right? doesn't make sense to cite muh progressiveness when it's gone within the decade

You're right, and this kind of pretentious thinking is exactly what brought us here. Instead of being ashamed of the things we should be ashamed of and working to fix them, people preferred to sweep them under the rug. This increasing backwardness is the massive stinking blob of filth protruding from beneath the rug.

They have to be, otherwise everyone on Sup Forums would thrash them instantly