Have you taken your daily dose of based redbull today?

Have you taken your daily dose of based redbull today?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/red-bull-slams-mass-migration-eu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i love redbull now

He literally stole his recipe from a guy in Thailand and made all his money from a globalized economy and he's criticizing multiculturalism.

>steal
Not true.

gonna buy a case today

A

based Didi

> From a random start, ethnocentric strategies dominate other possible strategies (selfish, traitorous, and humanitarian) based on cooperation or non-cooperation with in-group and out-group agents.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Rminder that those opposing ethnocentrism are traitors aiming to destroy us.

Globalism (global trade and immigration of few highly skilled people) is good.

Internationalism (leftist anti-border and anti-nation ideology) is bad.

It's not his fault that Sup Forums fucked up its terminology.

I can fit a whole red bull can in my anus

FUCKING

Good for him, lazy degenerate chink should have kept his secrets better

>Monster sips shitposting has convinced Red Bull they need to get with the Sup Forums crowd or lose market

LEAF

>yfw Red Bull buys the EU and makes Europe great again

But anons, red bulls is fucking disgusting, as are all energy drinks.

AND

>if we buy a thing from a country then we have to let all the people migrate here with no restrictions

also
>stole his recipe
they cofounded the company

>guy
>in thailand
girl(male)

Red Bull gives you wings

SHIET

LEAF

Source?

And? The recipe wasn't created by a million immigrants. It doesn't justify multiculturalism.

Just had one today

>the fire rises

Underrated

Am I the only one that doesn't see a problem with a well regulated global economy where I can buy products from anywhere in the world but can't stand multiculturalism? Fuck off leaf

Source? Is this real?

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/red-bull-slams-mass-migration-eu/

There you go, friend.

tastes like old chewing gum
no thanks

>not eatig old chewing gum of the pavement

Ultimate redpill

Wtf I hate sips now

>Austrian entrepreneur Dietrich Mateschitz was inspired by an existing energy drink named Krating Daeng, which was first introduced and sold in Thailand by Chaleo Yoovidhya. He took this idea, modified the ingredients to suit the tastes of Westerners,[5] and, in partnership with Chaleo, founded Red Bull GmbH in 1987 in Chakkapong,
>At the time of his [Chaleo's] death in 2012 at the age of 88, he was listed as the third richest person in Thailand, with an estimated net worth of US$5 billion.
Yeah, the poor guy was so horribly exploited.

>take the red bull

Globalisation and multiculturalism isnt the same thing

>not prepping the red bull

This.

I wish I could get ahold of Thai red bull here. Shit is awesome but it's basically syrup and has so much B12 in it it literally makes you piss orange.

confirmed /ourdrink/

Thanks, friend

lel

Tasted it. It was really cheap to buy. Love it too.

hussars were fags [cool]

/ourguy/
jungle monkeys btfo

red bull is overpriced compared to other energy drinks and have same composition
why should I pay more for the same product?

Nice bro

wtf i fucking love redbull now

It costs 1€ for 250ml here in germany, what the FUCK are you talking about?

You're just making pol love him more

>drinking piss in a can

energy drinks are nothing but a scam

owner of red bull is an Austrian Croat

Top kek

Anyone remember those animated Red Bull commercials? I'm sure most of them wouldn't air on TV nowadays.

Thai red bull is so much different than regular red bull.

He is all across the world, honestly. He has a house in Surheim, which is about 20 minutes from my place. He sometimes hangs out there on his porch like Clint Eastwood in Grand Tourino, drinking with his buddy Niki Lauda (Formula 1).

They are huge friends.

LEAF!

Too bad red bull is like twice as expensive for 2/3rds the drink. Shockwave and Ripits are the good shit.

What's it like?

2,2€ for 250ml here

I went to store just to buy one*

I don't believe you. Prove it.

who /SIPS/ here?

Yeah they are like 25 baht at family Mart if I remember right. I love the glass bottles too. You ever have the Thai "Gatorade" rip off? It's literally just the salty ass Gatorade syrup that is not watered down and comes in those little glass bottles.

Time to switch brands from Euroshopper.

Oh

He should be rewarded somehow for that.

They had all kinds of nice drinks there for literally pennies. Bought a bunch of'em. Literally everything in Thailand is inexpensive as fuck. I was in Phuket most of the time.

wtf i love redbull now

Kek

Also buying Red Bull now instead of Rockstar.

Captcha: Pulaski Friday

calling him a Croat is like Murricans calling themselves German

Sweet with some added stuff not presented in the European version. No carbonation as well.

In Thailand it's dirt cheap. Like 0.25 Euros or something for a 100ml bottle.

It comes in a little glass bottle is thick like syrup and I believe has no caffeine just vitamins. I have a bottle I'm trying to find real quick.

wtf I love red bull now

game over for Monster for me

Buying redbull

Not even kiddings.

You can always be a neet.

>And he announces a research platform named "Quo Vadis Veritas".
is he doing it? Is he trying to trump it up?

It has like 50mg caffeine. That was the maximum limit there.

Although you could find imported energy drinks like Monster in some supermarkets but at a high price. IIRC it was like 3.5 euros for a can.

Looks like medicine, tastes a bit like it. But it's really good and addicting.

Love Phuket I lived in Bangkok and Pattaya for almost a year. My rent in Bangkok was 220 USD a month and 15 USD to have a maid tidy up 4 times a month.

Here it's typically cheaper.

So /fit/ shills for Monster and Sup Forums shills for Red Bull.

who else /preppingthebull/ here?

Oh shit. Living the life. Alone? Did you work there? Where at?

>Giving a shit about red bull
As a regular caffeine addict, red bull is shit. $3.00 for an 8 ounce can with 80mg of caffeine and it tastes like piss vs $2.00 monster 16 oz can with 140mg of caffeine that tastes like mountain dew.

It really is all about the marketing. I can hardly believe people drink that shit

Much appreciated.

Scheiß RB

We need our own Sip threads where we promote products and companies that stand up to the islamization of the west

Is it much less sour than western Red Bull?

The Monster symbol is Jewish for 6 6 6

On the other hand, Monster costs 2€ for a 500ml.
Why the fuck is Monster so expensive in Poland?

My favorite quote from the article. Jeez, I might have to start drinking red bull.

>Mateschitz also poured scorn on how Russia has been framed as the EU’s nemesis by large parts of the media and Western liberal establishment, telling Kleine Zeitung: “I do not need anyone to tell me who my enemies are.”

It's not sour at all, if I remember correctly. It's more sweet but has still that destinct red bull taste. It's much more vivid.

the leaf

There's the European version sold in Thailand too. But it's literally 5x the price of the Thai one so hardly anyone buys it.

This, Red Bull used to taste all right back in the day but ever since retards drank a million of them and died from heart attacks they barely put any caffeine into the drink and replaced most of it with sugar.

That 3.5 euros is for Thailand. Monster costs around 1.2 euro here.

This.

He paid them billions.

I lived alone my factory job shut down 2 years ago so I took what was supposed to be a 2 week trip and said fuck it I could live cheap as fuck here for a while then go back to the rust belt to get another factory job.

What is your opinion on Rockstar?