China understands how dangerous North Korea's nuclear program has become and agrees action must be taken to stop it...

China understands how dangerous North Korea's nuclear program has become and agrees action must be taken to stop it, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Sunday, as the US sent an aircraft carrier strike group toward the Korean Peninsula.

"I think even China is beginning to recognize that this presents a threat to even China's interests," Tillerson said during an interview on CBS' "Face the Nation" program Sunday. He was asked about how North Korea was discussed during last week's summit between US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
"President Xi clearly understands, and I think agrees, that the situation has intensified and has reached a certain level of threat that action has to be taken," Tillerson

USA just sent a destroyer to north korea so usa is going to fight Russia and NK at the same time.

BEST TIME LINE EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/325376/china-waited-for-president-xi-to-leave-the-u-s-and-then-made-fun-of-trumps-missile-strike/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The problem is there is no way to get rid of NK without a big big big happening.

what will 1 carrier do to best korea?
in order to invade,the u.s would have to throw all it has at kimmy not to mention evacuate seoul
and use some type of mass nato strike to avoid a meat grinder

Un is having a meeting with Russia this morning. Putin will decide ww3 when he is in a safe bunker. So by tonight maybe tomorrow that latest ww3 will be decided.

Back NK into a corner is totally a smart move that won't backfire, especially if they have nuclear capabilities.

NK siege now?

How Mohammad?
Literally they cant even launch a rock into the ocean properly what makes you think they can get a nuclear bomb set up properly?

>so usa is going to fight Russia
Stop right there Jewish scum!

That's what is on the air craft carrier. NK is fucked. I hope they don't hit the death camps at least. I want some new gore threads.

If you had read the other thread you would know.
The problem is far bigger than "only" ICBMs.
War on NK would probably be the real WW3 starter.

In the end the carrier is show I guess. You would probably only need one submarine.

They don't even need nukes. They have enough conventional artillery dug into hardened positions to fuck south koreas shit up

bingo,they can flatten seoul in 20 minutes with conventional weapons
population 10 gorillion

>China understands how dangerous North Korea's nuclear program has become and agrees action must be taken to stop it, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Sunday, as the US sent an aircraft carrier strike group toward the Korean Peninsula.
Chinese State media reported the exact opposite though
They also made fun of Trump too

>USA just sent a destroyer to north korea

(you), of course, meant "aircraft carrier task force."

There is somewhat of a difference.

Sure they did.

deathandtaxesmag.com/325376/china-waited-for-president-xi-to-leave-the-u-s-and-then-made-fun-of-trumps-missile-strike/

The game is different if China is cooperative.

Really is that why every test flight has been a failure?

Now your implying that NK even matters to China or Russia and blowing the fuck out of fatfuck kimmies asshole wouldn't mean annexation from the north and south.

Spot the Difference between estimated/calculated and real world examples.
>here is a (you)

They all fucking crashed in the real world. So I don't knowwtf you are going on aboot.

china does not want best korean rapefugees,maybe we can convince the chinks to send them to africa

>China wants the US right on its border

When we defeat a country, we never leave. Unless China trades up NK for control over the south china sea, its nothing but a ploy to weaken the US in a war with NK.

I still hope North Korea gets a chance to nuke Japan and destroy anime first.

NK would become a world wide tourist attraction. Nothing but a money maker for your jew over lords.

>I can't read: the post

It's ok Russia nukes will melt your eyes soon.

I don't get the current head of North Korea. I mean he could just keep living as a boss, but if he just stopped the antagonistic shit people wouldn't be so eager to push his shit in.

He's acting like a rich autist in high school. I wonder how the 'old guard' is reacting to him. Or if they're the ones pulling his strings.

scary as fuck
how can this be averted ?

BRING ON THE NUKES

They are reacting poorly towards him seeing how they are being shot. And killed at poisoning

I once read the worlds most pedantic article where someone though flatten meant to literally flatten all of Seoul as opposed to being a euphamism for utterly fucking their shit up

Is there any actual proof the Norks have miniaturized nuclear tech to the point they can mount it on missiles though?

Why do give a flying fuck about south korea?

1 carrier and a bunch of Tomahawk missiles that miss won't do shit to NK

it can't be, hence noones done anything about best korea yet.

>On September 9, 2016 a 5.3 seismic tremor was detected by seismograms in surrounding countries, after which North Korea confirmed it conducted another nuclear test.
>North Korea stated that this test has enabled them to confirm that its warhead can be mounted to a missile and to verify the warhead's power.

If this is ACTUALLY true is a thing we don't know but don't want to find out I guess.

Way to go and waste quad 7's you nigger.

How long until we glass North Korea?

>be North Korea
>finally launch nuke
>gets intercepted
>china/america/russia drop 100 gigatons worth of nukes on you

this would be kind of fun to watch

Crop your screenshot you leaf. It takes 5 seconds.

>usa is going to fight Russia and NK at the same time.
One U.S. Destroyer Vs. the largest nuclear power on earth and a lunatic with an army of 5 million of the malnourished-but-still-mentally-dangerous.
Dude, you make us commonwealth folk look bad.

See there in lies the issue with all this. We don't know (and don't want to find out the hard way) but we can't really trust them to tell the truth. personally I don't think they'd have managed it yet. It took other countries longer and they had the advantage of
a)not being north korea
b)not being under every single embargo known to mankind

>How long until we glass North Korea?
>he thinks China will let nukes be dropped that close to Beijing
>he thinks russia will allow other countries to nuke shit in their neck of the woods
>he thinks anyone will ever actually use nukes

You gotta remember that Russia isn't exactly an ally of NK. They aren't outright hostile towards each other but Russia stationed S-400 missile shields right on the border with NK and they have said that if there is an unverified launch of anything, they will shoot it down over the launchpad.

Nuke China instead

Instead of going against shitskins and other Moo-HAM-mads Trump now tries to bring down some unimportant gooks?
GJ Amerika, GJ screwing up again