Accept immigrants is bad! make babies instead!

>accept immigrants is bad! make babies instead!
>implying beta japanese like me suddenly can attract woman

man. it is impossible to date with a girl. It is impossible as much as North korea dominate the world

We have no choice but accept immigrants. right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mommyish.com/2014/04/16/phyllis-schlafly-equal-pay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let me stay at your home and ill get you a gf in 2 weeks

>gf
then, what do?

I can not talk to woman.

Japan has more virgins than average worldwide and also is the first world country with the highest suicide rate

Either make more babies or become second class citizens in your own ancestral lands
Don't fall for the (((diversity))) meme

I know this is bait, but if every male is beta why not become alpha? Even if it is something small like getting fit or being self-improving, you will be a lion among common men. The cunny is worth it.

you quitu lorepray desu

or are you saying that because you cant get to fuck a girl you should import africans and arabs to fuck them for you?

>are you saying that because you cant get to fuck a girl you should import africans and arabs to fuck them for you?

Yes. At least I can make money by that choice

stop being the policeman of the world then you cuck

when are you joining the EU?

Or you could get a turkey baster, use your ninja skills, climb into their houses while they sleep, and inject them with your babygoo.

>We have no choice but accept immigrants. right?
bs, there is a ton of Japs, just let the betas die out, and alphas will continue the lineage. Japan is severly overpopulated anyway.

japanbro, could i come over there and fuck about 20 women to increase your birth rates, and then live on welfare?

I wish my country didn't take so many foreigners. You guys have it pretty good in japan.

only if you are black/arab
>flag
>fuck random women to get them pregnant
>live on welfare
Looks like you qualify

>Implying I support the US being world police
Maybe stop letting your country be overrun by migrants cuck

take back control nip-bro, a virgin bride is every mans right. Besides you are not as fucked as europe

Get a meet gf you fucking nip

>overrun
it's only like that in big cities like in every western country except that weeb one

>it's an english teacher pretends to be japanese by using bad grammar, or a proxy cuck
ito notu gudo to shito posto, cunt

I feel that there is only one Nip that frequents this image board.

>wat do?

Let me solve your problem Japfriend. Women do not care what you say or do, as long as you seem confident when saying and doing it.

If you need some experience in what I'm talking about, get a job in sales. Then apply the skills learned/gained by thinking of women as potential clients and your dick as the product.

I'm far from beta material, but I'm no Chad Thundercock either. Confidence is the most potent weapon a dude can have, even if it's faked.

>not injecting your sperm into unsealed tampons and placing them in public tampon machines around the city

What can I be confident?

I am only good at self-hating.
I am proud of that I can hate myself.

I prefer my babybatter to be served fresh.

Sperm remains viable surprisingly long.

you are not japanese. no true jap anyway.
your ancestors would spit on you for saying shit like this.
suicide is better than defeat.

It's time to stop posting, Hiro. Go back to /qa/ and stop worrying.

Stop thinking like that. Focus on the positive. Lift your chin up, puff your chest out, speak confidently around females. They don't know you've lived this portion of your life as a self-hating little beta. The new you is a strong-minded, capable and highly sought after master of his domain.

You could be Korean, Chinese, Filipino or any number of other retarded Asian folks. You're not, you are a proud Japanese man, born to slay Japanese pussy and secure the future of your people. Start fucking acting like it.

He is so lucky he killed himself

My cousin has a nice Japanese American wife, kid too.

MICKED.

>The “I cannot into grill” nip eposode
A FUCKING HEISEI FAGGOT
SUDOKU YOURSELF

An hero.
Stop expecting the gaijin to fix your problems for you tuyosi.

Why doesn't the japanese government just create an aphrodisiac that influences people between 18-30 and just spike their water systems with it? It's like they want to go extinct as a nationality.
Spike the water, watch the maternity wards explode beyond capacity

birth control

because they will abort everything

ban birth control for time periods when the population is out of balance. Make procreation a national order with rewards for popping out babies.

Nice try, Seo-jun.

This
Stop being a defeatist pussy, OP
no one can save you but yourself

I can already hear the deafening feminist screeching from that parallel universe.
We need to kickstart our long-lost tradition of shower-manufacturing, they were very efficient.

noone gives a shit about feminists in japan. Sarkesian can talk shit all she wants, Tojo's just gonna tell her to stop crybabying

Who Sup Forums think is posting vs Who is really posting

Giving financial equality to gold digging whores destroys society in a population structure crisis.
Feminism is truly cancer of society.

mommyish.com/2014/04/16/phyllis-schlafly-equal-pay/

If we want marriage and birth rate to return to healthy levels, we need to pay women less.
Society where a young man is not significantly wealthier than a young woman can not have healthy birth rate.

So if you went to Japan, banged a chick and she ended up pregnant after you left, would you end up having to pay child support?

Every day.

The same thread...

This.

OP stop using a vpn and kys. SAGE

>man. it is impossible to date with a girl.
Go extinct like the dodo then. We won't miss you.

I will donate my superior American seed to ensure that the Japanese population continues to grow.