Be Christian

>be Christian
>Don't work on Sabbath, condemn those who do
>Go to eat breakfast at a restaurant on the Sabbath, supporting those who work on Sabbath

What punishment should we deal to these hypocrites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtu.be/-HSjn1HFXQ4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a large middle class traditional white family with white children
Even when you try to insult christians they're still superior to fedoras

My pastor explained that a Sabbath isn't strictly Sunday. Can be any day as long as you do set one aside.

with a crime against humanity like this we should just gas them

Ok give me Muslim example so I can judge them both

thicc

I observe the Sabbath and don't do this, these people you're describing and dopes.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795

Call them hypocrites and move on.

If you believe God is a Creator God and followed the creation timeline, then the Sabbath day is eternal and unchanging, not any day that you want it to be.

>condemn those who work on the sabbath

What are we jews now? It's unfortunate that people have to work but no christisn that I've met would chastise the worker and not the company.

>Jewish sabbath isn't on a Sunday
>Eat at Rueben's
>problem solved.

Business benefits, they benefit, what's the problem?

"Jewish" Sabbath

the Sabbath is the Sabbath, Catholic antichrist Papal echelon messed with God's times & seasons youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Or you could not be absolute trash and make your own home cooked meal.

Punishment? None. There is always some illegal kike jew nigger spic mussie who hasn't found Jesus and will continue their degeneracy on the Sabbath

Digits confirm: it a gas, gas, gas

So, one of you is wrong.

And making God angry.

youtu.be/-HSjn1HFXQ4

They pick and choose their rules out of their magic book written by uneducated sand savages at will is the problem.

This is why they can do that

>An eruv ([ʔeˈʁuv]; Hebrew: עירוב, "mixture", also transliterated as eiruv or erub, plural: eruvin [ʔeʁuˈvin]) is a ritual enclosure that some Jewish communities, and especially Orthodox Jewish communities, construct in their neighborhoods as a way to permit Jewish residents or visitors to carry certain objects outside their own homes on Sabbath and Yom Kippur. An eruv accomplishes this by integrating a number of private and public properties into one larger private domain, thereby avoiding restrictions on carrying objects from the private to the public domain on Sabbath and holidays.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

i dont even get out of bed on the sabbath

> Christian

That's a funny way of saying Jew. Christians can work on the Sabbath. Jesus even had a bout with the Pharisees about it. Read the instruction manual.

>Being christian
>Judging others

Bad news for your, lack of Charity is a sign of lack of Faith.

Christians are commanded to judge other Christians
God judges non-Christians and Christians

Also Jewish Law is not binding. The Law brings death and judgement, Christ brings life.

I'm actually a Christian I just don't like heretics and hypocrites.

That's what they say so they can go and eat at iHop afterwards.

>be OP
>cry about people having jobs on sundays
>go to church
>pastor is working on sunday doing pastor things but OP still doesn't understand he's a faggot

sabbath is friday-saturday

Holy shit! I haven't seen a white baby in ages!