Psychedelic drugs have made me extremely woke to the nature of my own mind and given me insight, control...

Psychedelic drugs have made me extremely woke to the nature of my own mind and given me insight, control, and inner peace at a whole new level.

Psychedelics are redpilled as fuck.

Do you take psychs Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for staying woke.

Agreed

I once tripped crazy fucking hard for 40 hours on too much bk-2cb

Have done and they did in fact wake me up

I feel like widespread psych use could wake everyone up and cause cultural advancement, like in the 60s. I think we just need to reach a tipping point where they become more popular at some kind of critical mass.

No they don't, you're just a sub-100 iq tool who had never had an original thought in your life until chems forced you to. I had a few "psychonaut" years and tried everything going and they were interesting and fun but god i hate people who act like they contain real world knowledge and make you """"woke"""".

Go read some phenomenology or even basic philosophy/psychology. Actually learn something and you'll realize how embarrassing it is to admit taking psychedelics was eye opening for you.

I'd be shitting it if I had a bad trip

Nah, I usually just smoke weed

Acid was fun but after a while you turn into a dribbling wreck.

then why do you use words like "woke"? why do you sound like an idiot?

If you use psychedelics more than once past experimentation you are degenerate. gtfo my board

Confirmed for not having taken psychs.
I've learned the nature of the ego, and learned how to control my own thoughts and perception and gained the ability to resist pain.

It's quite useful, get woke.

I have gone to hell in a bad trip. But ultimately I learned something about hell there which freed my mind greatly. Hell is not a place, but a state of mind. A lot of suffering comes from self-torture. Ultimately going to hell awakened me to the cause of suffering and gave me an outside perspective on my ego.

So bad trips can be good for you in the long run.

why? i think everyone should do psychadelics at least once a year. it would undoubtedly make the world a better place

only shrooms and maybe DMT, the rest are normie-tier shit that will kill your brain cells

t. former druggie

There are different ways to use them.
I usually stay alone in my house in the dark while taking them.

If you do it like that it can be extremely introspective and teach you many things.

If you just do them at clubs while drunk then it's a different experience, but using it as a tool of personal growth and introspection is far from degenerate, it's quite the opposite.

Well LSD and LSA are quite useful too. I do want to try DMT one day though, it sounds really interesting.

I've literally taken ayahuasca, dmt - which is as far as it goes. You are clearly just quite unindependent in mind and require a chemical crutch to even take a modestly reflective view. I'm not joking, i genuinely use people's attitudes towards their psychedelics as a metric for how stupid they are.

ive only had one good experience with LSD (which you never fucking know if its actually LSD or not) and that was the first time I did it. 1 for 4, 25%.

The trips did help me learn more about my social life, at the cost of almost being hit by a car once and being left out in the rain for hours one night.

oh god babbies first trip drugs are gonna save the world

Ever chew 7 grams of mushrooms? Didn't think so

They have already changed the world to be honest. Why be sarcastic and underplay their role in shaping human thought?

How do you usually take acid? Like set and setting wise?

I go mushroom picking on the Welsh mountains every September/October. Have done for years now, no regrets

you are hallucinating
giving credence to hallucinations is merely giving you brain damage.

everything you see on psychadelics is nonsense.
mdma is the true wake up pill. once is enough.

Dont take acid alone, have a mate or two around who are chill and can help you when you do something stupid.

Dont do big dosages at rave partys or anything, I did that, im still missing 7 hours of my life that night, hope i didnt get raped or something.

> mushrooms being anything significant
Literally a 17 year old girl's trip of choice, try harder.

Ive done it at my house twice (once with friends and once by myself) and ive done it at a local festival twice

Dont smoke weed if you plan to do it, it made me paranoid as fuck

What? MDMA is nothing, its just intense euphora and love everything kinda feel.
thats it, nothing sacred or anything about that drug.

t. did A LOT of mdma in the 90s.

Regardless of the visions being hallucinations or not, they grant real insights which can be applied for your benefit and mental well being in daily life.

To me it's kind of a very personal thing and I feel like having other people there would distract me from diving deeper, if that makes sense.

Honestly it depends on the dose for the most part. If you take a lot of mushrooms you will trip hard. Same with LSA, people say it's weak but I have had some very interesting experiences on relatively high doses of LSA.

sounds like you havent learned anything or your pineal gland is just really small or calcified

0/10

its all you need. because most people go there whole lives without feeling that sort of love for your fellow human being. once will cure social anxiety, shyness and everything.

does make sense but having a good mate with you will help tremendously.
But you can take it alone sure. just be in a safe enviroment.

enjoy your brain damage, you arent deep because you interpretted nonsense as """something deep and meaningfull". its just retardation. the experience is worthless.

Cure for as long as the drug is in effect

I noticed no long time changes after mdma. at all. im still shy and introverted.

Oh dear god.
> pineal gland
I can just picture your alex gray postered uni dorm room.

worked for me, guess you didnt use it as an introspection tool, and just used it at a rave or something.

They fuck your brain up irreversibly.

And all those "truths" you see when you take them are actually brain damage, making you feel like you discovered something great.

Yes on a frequent interval psychedelic are the key to advancement as a species

Your words are hollow and empty because you are ignorant of the experience. It's understandable since you haven't taken psychs and are just parroting ideas fed to you by others. I recommend you try them and see for yourself, otherwise your words are honestly worth less than a pile of shit.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN

SHROOMTECH

KRILL & MCT OIL

PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

You fucking faggot, I got released from psychiatric hospital a few weeks ago, I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Everything I see now radiates light. EVERYTHING. I am heavily medicated, but the damage is irreversible.

Psychedelics are a short cut to experiencing the same thing achieved through meditation and mindfulness. They can really fuck you up with such a fast transition in thought process.

If you are not at least attempting to practice mindfulness I don't think it's responsible to use these substances. It takes a sober mind a long time to process what you have seen in these trips.

People who fail to do this end up being 'psychonauts' and having all sorts of strange delusions.

>DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

god i love this pasta.

i have done them before. luckily i knew before hand that it was going to be nonsense.

you can see auras now!

youre on another level now. Do you see different colored lights?

What/how much did you take?

I think your issue is you think being shy and intoveted is a problem. Its not, its how you are. Taking drugs to try to change what you are doesn't work, you have to use them for other problems, but if you assume your own central being is a problem they won't be helpful.

Absolutely NOT true.

Natural plant-based psychedelics, such as Ayahuasca and Psilocybin are literally spiritual bridges to higher states of consciousness, and all ancient civilizations, from the Celts, to the Greeks to the Amazonian tribes, knew it. Take them twice a year, in a meditative state, and you'll be amazed at the amount of insight they will bring you.

It's no coincidence (((they))) have prohibited it, while they encourage brain-degenerative drugs such as alcohol, tobacco and pharmaceutical opioids into the masses.

yeah and LSD was a mistake in lab, nothing sacred about it.

Shouldn't have fucked with RC's dumbass. Anyways, that only happens to 1% of the population. Congrats on being unlucky.

I was the percentage who had a bad trip, quit, and got my life together. Can confirm the only permanent damage is to my desire to do drugs

don't drugs to masses bring forth things like feminism, marxisism, fascism and many other nasty-isms?

Nice gifs. Do you guys ever browse /wsg/?

yes, every month

Mushrooms will cause ego death which will allow you to inspect reality from an objective perspective.
Mushrooms redpilled me.

Took lsd and did what they told me not to do, I stared at myself naked in the mirror.

I said "you know, you have the potential to be physically beautiful if you so choose."

>lost the weight
>got /fit/
>stopped smoking weed
>worked harder and got promoted
>more confident and happy

That was several months ago. As a war veteran I can say that lsd has helped me "re-calibrate" my life, and generally I feel better and happier. Not everyone can say they lost 30lbs and improved their life on it, but for some, it has its benefits.

No no you understood me wrong. I didnt try to change anything about myp ersona, im quite fond of myself and the way I am.
The only reason i ever did drugs was to experience them. which is all we got in this world, experience.

the experience may have been all in my head but i still had the experience regardless. it changed my perspective in life for the better and it can help other people too. why are you trashing it so hard? what are you scared of?

the pineal gland is real and even the ancients knew about it. why are you so negative towards psychadelics?

a lot of great inventions were lucky little mistakes.

This is exactly the sign of idiocy that i was talking about previously, someone with no mental independence or insight, consuming psychedelics and taking inane and incorrect interpretations from it.

Drugs shouldn't be illegal but the stupid should be sterilized.

Psilocybin, about once or twice a week for 3 years now.

First I took it a few times with bigger breaks until I came to believe I was seeing a piece of some grand truth.

My shrink eventually proved to me that some little girl I was seeing was just a figment of my imagination and she would go away as soon as I stop taking shit.

She did, but the auras remained.

Oh, your post said its an effect that only lasts while it works, then you mentioned shy introversion which seemed like you thought it was bad. Sorry if I misunderstood.

If you weren't so lazy you might have read my posts and realize im positive towards drugs, i just hate that they give morons, like yourself, a sense of enlightenment who then totally misinterpret the experience, abandon all logical thought and pursuit of knowledge (because, you know, that's boring and hard when i can sit in a dorm room and just take shit).

The pineal gland is real, amazing you've worked that out. It is no third eye, it is no connection between the spirit and the body. You might as well adopt the ancient view that air travels the vessels and operates muscles pneumatically.
The pineal gland is altogether quite basic in its function, its a gland.

Glad to hear it helped you user.
I personally like to take a few months or so in between trips to "recalibrate" and incorporate some of the lessons into my life/mindset. Don't you get a tolerance? How much do you take?

McKenna had a frightening experience in his later days and according to his brothers memoir he didn't take shrooms again after. It could be that they were telling him he had enough and something else was in order. Anyway I don't think the entirely positive view of psychedelics is helpful, we should admit that for some it can lead to bad experience and mess them up.

Smoked hash once
Then weed
Life was rek saw the true laziness and emotional state
Felt super emotional lost friends and became paranoid

Stay away from the herbal Jew it's a weapon to destroy you and turn you into a mindless over emotional liberal
I was redpilled before I toke the herbal Jew and saw the kikes trying to turn me into one of their own

Yeah I've read about that and I mean they aren't totally benign. It depends a lot on how the trip goes.

In general I'd say they have helped me to a huge degree, but other people they have driven to psychosis and such so yeah, good point.

I heard McKenna kept repeating "a lack of all meaning... a lack of all meaning..." during that trip.

He did keep taking DMT as far as I know though.

Yeah I fucking have (pic is me with face blurred out)

> man takes drugs and has a first year philosophy realization
deep

How do you get drugs in Japan? Don't they have the death sentence being caught with like a thimble of weed?

>(((that hair)))

>abandon all logical thought and pursuit of knowledge

but that's literally the opposite of what i've done. i have an experience and then i look back on it for months trying to disect and learn from it.

i don't understand your position at all. what should i take away from psychadelics?

Nah, people do drugs here.
It's just less open/kept more secret than in the US because yeah it's way more strict and stigmatized here.

That said LSA-containing seeds are legal so I managed to get them no problem.

You portugese faggot.

I once ate a lot of weed chocolate and other furniture dibles for the first time and without knowing how much I was taking. On top of not realizing that weed invested takes longer for affect, I had the worst 2 hours of my life I have ever experienced. I was in a constant state of fighting with panic attacks and with a racing heart feeling like it is about to burst. I eventually threw up and felt so exhausted with a massive headache. I still getting heart palpitations to this day and feel like I might have did some damage to my heart due to my stupid mistake

I think they're just being spiteful because they've taken low doses of psychs and had weak experiences and assume that's all there is to it and don't like hearing other people talking about anything else.

In other words, their ego is in control of their mind.

They can offer no more than can be learnt more truthfully and comprehensively through pure thought and observation, yet those who take it without much education, will or intelligence instead take all their knowledge from it, take it at face value and do not contextualize it. It gives way to mental laziness and shallowness but with an overpowering sense of arrogance.

You say yourself that you spend time dissecting it, so you engage yourself directly with hallucinations and don't pull back to investigate what they are and so learn nothing useful from it. Use should be long after first coming to a comprehensive understanding of the mind, world, science and their interaction - learning philosophy, medicine and some pharmacology first to even begin to have the tools to understand it. At that point psychedelics are more an interesting activity, to experience the quirks of qualia that you already know about but made more extreme and obvious.

Instead a lazy waste takes some DMT and starts listening to tool songs and talking about spirits of the cosmos being called by ancient wisdom contained in maths.

Lol acid

Yes I do, do you live Tokyo?

As a matter of security I'm not going to answer, hope you understand.

LSD, summer 1995.
Light so bright, blinded me.
Spend decade contemplating sanity.
Regretted it.
Find success in career and life.
Life's good.
Steve Jobs dies.
Quoted saying "LSD one of most important decisions"
Conversation concerning quote rekindles interest.
Research enlightens my original experience
Discover SilkRoad, acquire old friend.
Light now split like a prism.
Life's good.

-Redpill Permie

I have an interesting story of when I did acid. I'll green text it.
>Do 1.5 hits of acid with friend
>Go to Georgia aquarium
>Birthday too so get in free
>Lol how the fuck did we just get here
>Leave when aquarium closed, tripping absolute nuts
>Roaming Atlanta at night with niggers everywhere and dead phones
>Lol fuck my life
>Charge phone and go to friends house eventually by Uber
>My trip makes me believe I'm a fucking sex slave with my friend in her basement
>I start believing im Madeleine McCann grown up
>Go to her cousins concert party in Atlanta
>I think I'm a prostitute going to go get fucked by niggers in Atlanta
>Get to little concert house party
>Think my sister is getting molested in a room by me
>Believe the niggers are the master races of the universe because of how good they are at manipulating whites at thinking blacks are cool
>My friend's cousin looks like a fucking bogdanoff
>I'm a slave in a world called Atlanta run by niggers but believed the bogdanoff figure in my trip was my savior and think he has a plan to rebel these niggers
>The more I thought about niggers being evil, the more the music got quieter and the more angry the niggers knew
>eventually leave and go to wings place to eat
>Back to normal

Yeah it was the most intense shit I've ever experienced. It wasn't my first time tripping. I've also left out A LOT of details but it was really fucking crazy. I didn't know what was reality from fiction after that for for like a week.

I used to be extremely depressed then started to get out of that mindset and did LSD(200ug) for the first time. Haven't felt a smudge of depression since (~1.5 years ago). In my personal experience LSD can really make or break you. My philosophical stages of the high were really fucking depressing, looking back at my life and all, but then everything sort of clicked.
>no longer eat junk food
>got in shape
>became more open minded
>etc
And I thought people saying LSD can life changing were pretentious faggots before this.

My last acid trip actually cast me into a state of depression/antisocial behavior for a month or so, but I kept thinking and considering my life, and after one month of that I came to a sort of "realization" (although it's hard to put into words) and I feel more free and chill than I did before the trip. It's hard to explain but it sort of made me 'reformat' my way of thinking to a more 'go with the flow' attitude but it took like a month of depressed and sober introspection to do so.

Do you remember much of the 1980s and 1990s? What was it like living somewhere where mushrooms were so easy to get and so many people were using them?

Oh I haven't been here for very long, I'm originally American. But yeah shrooms were legal till 2006. Sound's like it would have been really cool.

yes, every adult person should try high-dosed psychedelics at least once.

it can be a fascinating experience and truly enlightening. (but it doesnt need to be like that, unfortunately)

How would one acquire LSD?Is there even a way to make sure it's LSD and not something else without a labor?

Sounds like you have a complex or two there bud. I've done it many times and it's always been great.

I actually cannot imagine being around niggers while tripping. I would actually lose it

Buying LSD on the street is dangerous unless you know the person who produced it. Several people in my town have died from taking tabs that were sold as LSD but were actually something completely different. The best way way to get it is from the darknet markets. LSD is perfect for it because it will come in an envelope and nobody will ever suspect a thing.

Some people in Israel have gotten caught doing it. Customs probably opens every single bit of mail that goes through. Hungary should be fine though.

Yes, just for fun though I hate people who coat that in new age spiritual bullshit tbqh

You can buy a test kit.
But if it's bitter it's not LSD and you should spit it out. (although of course it not being bitter doesn't necessarily mean that it is LSD)

>If it's bitter, it's a spitter.
Remember that, you don't want to inadvertently take some NBOME or something.

Currently micro-dosing 15ug every 3 days on and off, works wonders for me personally.

Have also tried higher doses of lots of psycs, can confirm the wokeness.

>nbome
pls no

LSD is impossible to detect in the mail. You would have to open every letter to find it.

Yeah but you're probably a chubby white english teacher with a beard.

>brain damage by psychedelics
citation missing

You definitely have to be careful with LSD. On my last trip I became 100% convinced that reality was a sorting algorithm and I almost made a Facebook account just to rant and rave about it to my family, but I couldn't tell what the fuck I was looking at on my computer screen so it didn't happen.

I think if you take LSD, you should avoid strangers. Stay home, or better yet go into the woods. As long as you're separated from society you'll usually be fine. Psychedelics make me feel like a cave man so that's how I get the best trips.

Isn't that obvious?
>staying near anything on trip that could potentially hurt you in any way

I would. If I wasn't so autistic that nobody will sell any to me because they're scared.

>I think if you take LSD, you should avoid strangers.

This, I agree. I tripped with people I didn't know once and it led to being very uncomfortable and strange hallucinations of people staring/laughing at me. Although upon reflection, I was able to learn something even from that.

But with close friends or alone is way more easy to unwind and explore I think.

I took jet one time and am open to trying med-x. I'm kind of scared of psycho though, I've heard some bad stories.

I've heard of people having a temporary white glow after a combination of acid and shrooms.

did you / do you smoke weed?

I'm now a daily pot smoker. Can definitely say it's helped me a shit load in finding my identity that's been hidden by my super anxious superego.

I do worry about the long term effects of use though.