Shariablue at it again

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/news/2657811/posts?page=49
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

ALCON,

we are being brigaded at a nonstop rate. Review this, its from the teaparty era. It highlighted how they were destroyed. All the concern trolling, all the anti donald threads, all the spamming, all the dick picks, can x survive, is x y, its all validated as a concentrated effort by a small collective of highly motivated individuals

freerepublic.com/focus/news/2657811/posts?page=49

Sage

interesting. On a big black cock thread, if the word sage is typed into the name field, the post will not go, here it does.

Hello corrupt mods. and have a bump.

It's the options field not name field you fucking newfag.

You have to go back. Your neocohen president is persona non grata in this place, as are you. You are not welcome. You are a leper in our eyes.
>this thread was not bumped

What to do guys? Looks like literally everything is social engineering now! No more interent? Go innawoods?

Is it moral to save ourselves and let the others be globalist subservients?

Join us!

You can tell this is fake because the word lion is used, an anti Trump organization would call it Operation Mouth of the Pumpkin or something. Trump is a pussy, not a lion

Its painfully obvious. Also how out of the blue this "go back to T_D" narrative came about.

Hey guys, how can I join. I want to get paid for doing something I am well at.

Because T_D and reddit are bigger circlejerks than Sup Forums

Its working, you have a bunch of donalditors right now calling everyone shills

>/pol

Elevates the pic.

saddddddddd!
bump

I've made an update. the_donald posters are stupid, but they will stop if they are told what's going on. if they keep pushing it, it means it's the leftist redditors doing it

the_donald users are generally normies that are kind of scared of Sup Forums but see them as an ally. the whole idea that they would raid Sup Forums is not believable.

Fuck off illiterate nigger

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/

Theyre here right now calling everyone a shill.

>one pulls an image from a thread
>WOOP WOOP WE'RE GETTING RAIDED

>not reading the comments

>>Project
>>Alamo

Hey sharia , whatcha doin?

i love fags when they get mad
watch them flail like a dying fish

I had the suspicion something like this was happening.

To all redditors/shareblue possibly reading this, we non-interventionists do not support imperialistic action by any country, and we will question any leader who acts in such fashion. You will not make us 'regret' backing Trump or 'support' democrats, it's nowhere near as fucking simple as that, and you can fuck off with your retarded divisiveness, by forcing people into categories. Each action by all leaders are critically examined with skepticism, we do not hold anyone on a pedestal because anyone can be compromised and lie.

I should also add, no one can force us to blindly support Trump either

Is assumed Trumptards wouldn't care. They never have.