www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/09/donald-trump-economic-adviser-pro-immigration-pro-outsourcing/
lifesitenews.com/blogs/neil-gorsuch-is-not-another-scalia
youtube.com/watch?v=hDJy7CW8q_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO AWOO AWOO

AWOO~

t. betrayed r/the_donald faggots in denial

DEFEND THIS DRUMPFIES REEEEEEEEE

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/09/donald-trump-economic-adviser-pro-immigration-pro-outsourcing/

Not in his authority.
Same stupid shill narrative as when he chose Puzder for SoL.

Good thing he's not in charge of immigration policy.

Gorsuch is NOT a new Scalia. Trump is making a HUGE mistake about this man.

>“In his personal relationships with homosexual friends and co-workers, Judge Gorsuch has been very approving of homosexual relationships.” Gorsuch also attends a socially liberal Episcopal church in Boulder, led by a pro-LGBT female pastor, Rev. Jill Springer, who reportedly supports homosexual “marriage.”

>Along the same lines, Joshua Goodbaum, a former clerk to Gorsuch, told the Times that his boss was “thrilled” for him and his “husband” when they got same-sex-“married” in 2014: “He was actually kind of syrupy about it. I remember him saying, ‘You’re going to see how wonderful this is for your relationship,’’’ Goodbaum said.

>Gorsuch is said to be a strong proponent of Natural Law. His above noted statements and actions on homosexuality defy that claim. As well, no authentic, believing Christian would ever offer such affirmation to persons engaged in behavior that threatened serious emotional, psychological, and physical harm, and especially devastating spiritual harm.

>Also during the confirmation hearings, in response to a question about same-sex “marriage” and the results of the Obergefell decision – which many consider an even more outrageously corrupt, activist Supreme Court decision than Roe v Wade — Gorsuch stated it “is absolutely settled law."

>That comment seemed to indicate Gorsuch is not a full constitutional originalist. No originalist would ever make such a comment that appears to betray the Constitution and the intentions of the Founders – considering the travesty of the Obergefell decision.

lifesitenews.com/blogs/neil-gorsuch-is-not-another-scalia

We CANNOT trust this "Gorsuch" to interpret the constitution. He MUST be recalled before it is too late!

>anybody who doesn't do my bidding is a jewish puppet
T.Iran

>when the shills try to make it out like Sup Forums was ever pro-assad

Finally, a new shill script.

Kek

He is also an expert in tax reform. Which is the only thing he will have any control over.

>tfw Trump is a Swedish Tranny
How could I not see it. How could he hide it for so long?

Are we in this general or australia's?

How long can they shill for a story that's completely dead?

Well, guess we attracted the tinfoil hatter crowd with the syria strike

That's how they get naive people, they tell them that everyone I don't like is a jew, spamming the same images everywhere, and attract the saps to stormfront or whatever. Don't know why they spam these images here, ptg got plenty of lurkers, but I would say most of them like alex. We got a lot of young people lurking here, and they usually don't fall for this "Everyone is a jewish kike puppet!" meme

>pro-LGBT
Oh the horror.

Nice try kid.

reminder:

share blue and the trail of queers from lefty pol are here.

Summary of shilling events, be mindful they are trying to play both sides against the other. They masquerading as the_donald posters and hardline anti-Trumpers because of his kike connections

This one, then Ausvros?

They also hate antifo btfo pictures.

That's up to you

I think this one. Looks like the bulk of the shills went to Australia's

If Sup Forums is truly libertarian, why do you care about people's sexual preferences?

Too late Schlomo.

yep, they're trying to get /pol to choose between supporting Trump and hating jews. Either of which suits their interests.

Defend this drumpflets. You're on the side of the corporate media.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDJy7CW8q_Q

Make Greater Israel Great again, centipedes! #MAGA

When will they learn?

I guess this one since ameribro said he was baking first and not to fret

Good to see /neocon/ general is back!

>backwards white power sign
delet this

Oh my fag. M-moar?!

HANS-user THIS IS FOR YOU

CONTINUING CONVERSTION FROM LAST THREAD

I can't help you hans-user. You keep thinking about her official powers not the unofficial powers and influence she has. She in not in some corner as a non-entity she is a player not the biggest player but she is still a player. For example how many NGO heads that are fronts for the muslim brotherhood hang around the UN how many introductions can she make for these NGOs to money men all around the world? Are you starting to get it? She gets updates on what Trump is thinking how important is that information in the halls of the UN to a globalist agenda?

Keep coming back to Sup Forums you will learn and get red-pilled.

Good. Leaves Trump free to MAGA.

How come people are falling for the "operation mouth of the lion" image. Im not even memeing right now

Just look at muh russia.

I'd like to talk about Farkas

When are they not here? They are our little slaves, after all

Ant the discussion continues as normal, so they are literally just wasting their time

They hate the 4d chess meme, too. They're really obvious, altho JIDF might be back, spamming le everyone is a jew xD Meme to discredit hate against isreal as something only done by tinfoil hatters. As if they can realistically stop people from hating isreal

I Love Israel :D
HOOOOOOOOOOOOWL
right, bros? Praise Le Derp and Derpina KEK gods

What's more of a superpower: Moldova or Israel?

>Trump is nothing more than a neo-con good goy
>meanwhile Le Penn is literally denying the Holocaust

>pro-LGBT
So, just like Trump then. This has to be the most desperate shill script yet
>t-they're homophobes, right? i-isn't that right? t-this'll scare 'em, right..?? oh god please let this end soon

fuck palestine!

So why are Breitbart making such a big deal out of this? I can understand Coulter freaking out all the time, being that she's a woman and all, but Breitbart have been more level-headed up until now.

The Donald is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him t_d and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Breitbart wants them clicks

Saved

I hate Israel and support Trump's domestic policies. What do you think of that JIDF?

Please go ahead. She gives me feels about my ex.

Clickbait. Buzzfeed ruined media.

This has always been true of Redditors, they are the Jews of Sup Forums.

Well she's right ya mook. And Trump honored all victims of the Homocaust. The death of those Slavs will be Hitler's greatest sin.

Sup Forums always supported Assad and Gadaffi
WE LOVE OUR FAGGOTS DON'T WE CENTIPEDES?

>i posted it in /sg/
>now i am gonna post it here

Watch this ID, it's going to spam like 45 times again. It's either a shill, a shizo, or both

Honestly tho, don't know w
hat's pathetic: People getting paid to make these "Professionally" and them spam them here, or people wasting their free time and spamming them on their own time

Why do you hate Israel?

Who has control of the central bank. Give me control of a countries money supply and I can not who makes its laws.

They recycle a lot of this pictures/posts as well.

>0.5 Dingo Dollars has been placed in your account

They honestly think they can out autism Sup Forums?

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

They are also using the Putin puppet animation

full of slimy kikes. forces politicians like Trump to support their geopolitical interests if they want to stay alive.

faggots

Jesus, 12 hours later and you faggots are still pushing this?

Lurk more faggot

AWOO~

Report spammers.

It's amazing only now they're pushing this narrative.

>WTF I hate awoos now

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

But you support the same things they do.

Other than Sup Forums memes I don't see why you should hate them. They're pretty based.

No matter what the shills say, Trump is our President and Elvis will always be his King.

Gee I wonder.

HANS-user THIS IS FOR YOU

CONTINUING CONVERSTION FROM LAST THREAD

→ →
I can't help you hans-user. You keep thinking about her official powers not the unofficial powers and influence she has. She in not in some corner as a non-entity she is a player not the biggest player but she is still a player. For example how many NGO heads that are fronts for the muslim brotherhood hang around the UN how many introductions can she make for these NGOs to money men all around the world? Are you starting to get it? She gets updates on what Trump is thinking how important is that information in the halls of the UN to a globalist agenda?

Keep coming back to Sup Forums you will learn and get red-pilled.

>wahh, I can't handle trolling on Sup Forums

Maybe you should just lurk more

>"Everyone is a jewish kike puppet!" meme
so you mean this board is flooded with newfags and theres no one left from pre 2014 Sup Forums

thats good to know

Reminder that spam/flooding is a violation of global rule #11

MODS

M-Mooods!!!

shh, no mods now, only tucker

If it weren't for Isreal we wouldn't be in the middle east to begin with, we also wouldn't be supporting Sunnis (who are literally all terrorist scum) rather than Shia (who are moderate for the most part).