We are in the wrong timeline, obviously. get 4 sets of d.u.b...

We are in the wrong timeline, obviously. get 4 sets of d.u.b.s and activate Jinjonator to ram us into the right timeline. Just think, right now Trump has already started the wall, blew the lid off of pizzagate and has already tweeted about Clinton's guilty verdict. ALSO George soros did spirit cooking wrong and got gobbled up by a demon. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?

>also 666 sends us back to clinton presidency timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=If3CvzLwKRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NICE I DID THE FIRST ONE!

NICE I DID THE SECOND ONE!

wtf

COME ON ROLL YOU MOTHERS!

Rolling

Enter WW3 timeline in 3..2..1...
now.

You will not escape the MOLOCHNIVERSE you errant fools have stumbled across. It is over for you. You are stuck here forever.

sold.

praise kek

he will save us

Just take the black pill... let go...

Shit kek is here,Maybe my life is better in another timeline as well

>one off
Feels bad man

MOLOCH is here. There is no escape.

Where is your KEK now?

NO YOU ARE ALL BOUND IN THE ANTI CHRIST TIMELINE FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. BOW HERETIC KEKS

Helping

>Where is your KEK now?
nooo... NOOOOO.....

wtf is going on

everything is fine

tribulation soon

HE BELONGS TO US NOW.

THE ABOMINATION OF THE CHILDREN OF AMMON IS YOUR NEW LORD NOW.

KEK HAS BEEN CAST DOWN.

TRUMP CANNOT ESCAPE THE CLUTCHES OF MOLOCH.

unlimited DIGITTSSSS

Fishhead

contributing

All who are unprepared to make the greatest of sacrifice will be scoured from the Earth as His Golden Wings bathe the nations of man in atomic fire.

GLORY TO MOLOCH!

Grippledorf

Kek provides digits to save us!

check this out

Get back on track

You have all failed.

NOW GET IN THE OVEN.

Gkgjfgihu

cell devision

Glorious KeK send us home

No

The oven can get in me.

poastin for an atomic roastin

fuck the spam system

I have the correct numbers :
Donald Trump will kick out Kushner next week in full public
like he makes a speech in front of press and at its end he turns around columbo-like and says "oh an Kushner, you're fired"
gogogo

praise kok

I raffuse

Help us Kek

O fug.
Well... Timeline shift here we GOOOOOO!

rolling again for this

This delusion is getting out of control, seek therapy trump tards

Where will you run to?
Where will you hide?
What will you do?
Now the Frog God died?

there's an alternative credible candidate?

I will stand and fight.

MOLECH STOP MOLESTING THE TIMELINES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>contributing to the timeline shift
braise gek n shiet

OK there thats 4 now this shit can be over.

Yeah, keep right on praying to your made up frog go and hoping you can unfuck the mistake you helped vote into office.....

Why are you even here?

Seriously.

Why?

Schadenfreude?

Weak.

There is no escape from the MOLOCHNIVERSE. Take the Horrid King's Hand, anons. He will lead us into the stars and beyond - into glory.

PRAISE MOLOCH!.

wew lad

Why? To revel in your suffering.

> Worshipping an actual bull that is covered in blood.

Naw senpai, you're the weak one. You never came down until we threatened to usurp you.

Where were you when we overturned all odds, when we elected the Don into office? Do you speak for the people? Do you even care about mortals? Of course not. You only care about fattening yourself off of the souls and degeneracy of us humans.

Fatted calf makes for good meat, Molechfag, bear that in mind.
What are you going to do aside from satisfy a microboner? What literal contributions have you made to yourself or the world at large?

Nice try Frog Worshipper

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!

Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!

Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgement! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!

Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!

Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovas! Moloch whose factories dream and choke in the fog! Moloch whose smokestacks and antennae crown the cities!

Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

Moloch in whom I sit lonely! Moloch in whom I dream angels! Crazy in Moloch! Cocksucker in Moloch! Lacklove and manless in Moloch!

Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky!

Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisable suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs!

They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! Pavements, trees, radios, tons! lifting the city to Heaven which exists and is everywhere about us!

You will prep MY bull before you beg for mercy when the end finally comes.

KIRA QUIN DAISAN NO BAKUDAN
BITES ZA DUSTO

Strange, I was about to ask you the exact same question, Skippy. Last I checked, I didn't see any monuments to you anywhere. Thank God for that, since I doubt anyone wants to see a bronze statue of a chronic masturbator.

That's good, I don't look good in bronze. How's you're workout program going? Any advances in careers? Or no?

Unless you're not interested in doing anything else save for causing ire, then politely piss off.

Kek needs no elaborate prayer, nor (((Their))) material possessions. You are greed and anger and antithesis of all who strive for goodness.

That is why you will fail. Even if this thread may fail, others will succeed. This is what I believe.

(Captcha is keep right)

Rolling

Just for you..... youtube.com/watch?v=If3CvzLwKRk