OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDJy7CW8q_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CbxuXq_981s
youtube.com/watch?v=TUPN2Zu7gZg
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpflets will defend this.

What's her endgame?

>Trump is a neo-c...

WHAT NOW SHILLS

>KT mcfarland exiled from security council and sent to singapore

I WILL MARRY MARINE LE PEN!!!

t_d

It's fucking Zhirinovsky, you don't know shit about our poliitical parties you cunt. He has no power and never will, his party is right-leaning liberal democratic but he's antiamerican to the bone. He's WAY too impulsive and aggressive to be a leader.

You fucked up, OP

Fuck off I'm already here.

>bombs Syria externally

Summary of shilling events. Ignore bait threads "warning" us about Shareblue anti-Trump shilling and also threads calling Trump a neocon.

>morning Straya OP

I laughed so fucking hard a few days ago when that other Australian threadsplit you and made a new thread right before you and said "NEW THREAD BEWARE OF THREAD SPLITTERS"

Hoarding all the paychecks? Not on my watch Sweetie :)

>this was 3 years ago under entirely different circumstances! even though he was referencing a similar gas attack in ghouta

I wasn't laughing

are we in this thread or the other one?

Go to the other one, and recycle this

New Murdoch Murdoch is out

youtube.com/watch?v=hDJy7CW8q_Q

HANS-user

CONTINUING CONVERSTION FROM LAST THREAD

I can't help you hans-user. You keep thinking about her official powers not the unofficial powers and influence she has. She in not in some corner as a non-entity she is a player not the biggest player but she is still a player. For example how many NGO heads that are fronts for the muslim brotherhood hang around the UN how many introductions can she make for these NGOs to money men all around the world? Are you starting to get it? She gets updates on what Trump is thinking how important is that information in the halls of the UN to a globalist agenda?

Keep coming back to Sup Forums you will learn and get red-pilled.

Why does the Anglo Man have Brady eyes? Is it because he wants to destroy the world, or is because he's half Jewish?

Kikes destroy everything.

>the shills are still here

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

Good shit.
Maybe add something about checking image hashes via 4plebs and pic related to the white space. The more newfags we inoculate to shilling the better.

BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES

Wtf i love israel now!!! Fucking based!!!!!!!

Also accusations of "back to T_D" and other r eddit defelctions

who /based black trump supporter/ here?

Sup Forums STANDS WITH ASSAD

>based
>trump supporter

What a disgusting visage

LIES!
AWOOO MAGA 30x 4D CHESS SHILLS CTR SHAREBLUE TRUST UNITY LOYALTY

WE HAVE THE BEST RACEMIXING, DONT WE FOLKS?

JUST

Guys I saw a black guy wearing a Trump hat, he was so great!

Boy I sure enjoy having discussions with my fellow civic nationalist

I hope one day Israel will claim it's rightful clay in the middle east

FUCK [actual] RACISM

>Everyone that disagrees with me simply has to be from leftypol or a paid shill!
god you zionist faggots are delusional.

Anything planned for today? Any hearings or anything?

MAGA right gais?

Trump just went through with the threat obama made about the use of chemical weapons.
If a country in the person of the president makes a threat, the next president has to go through with that, lest being considered a "all talk and no substance" country.
Hopefully, it was just a one time, token attack, with just meager consequences and no real intervention is planned.

Playing on the floor like filthy mongrels.

They sold their soul to a man instead of the idea behind the man. The US electorate proved that a nationalist could get elected, thats the important thing people should be proud of. Not autistically defending what is quickly becoming a neocon foreign policy.

Anyone just heard that woman say fuck the police on Fox and Friends?

Added both your image and suggestion

I'll post this again since it reflects the current state of /ptg/ so good

I love how we now easily can tell if someone is a Trump cuck or a Trump voter/supporter.

Trump voters are skeptical about the missile strike. I personally fucking hate the strike, because intervening in that shithole never worked out and only costs money.

Trump cucks just go on full defense mode and call literally everyone a shill if they dont share their brainwashed views.

Im glad we can see which Trump supporters are based and which one are the retarded idiots.

The Chinese don't fuck around.

bahahaha Sup Forums backs the mudslime over Trump who they've been supporting ever since he announced because of da joooos. Retards.

*shuffles papers*

*rolls internally*

youtube.com/watch?v=CbxuXq_981s

Phase 2 of the Zionist tactics are in effect I see.
Phase 1: make the trump subreddit an insufferable shithole by upvoting shill made 'pro trump' posts with titles including words like "based, le, BTFO, we love our gay centipedes don't we folks?" to make them look like massive faggots.
Phase 2: use their new found Reddit tier faggotry to turn Sup Forums against trump.

It's an extremely clever and well thought out plan and executed at the perfect time of the Syria bombing. Too bad it's not working. You don't seem to understand no matter how hard you try you will never be successful

the ones that go full loyalist will go through some stages.
currently they are in the denial stage.

we didnt vote for him for what he said 3 years ago, nigger. we voted for this direct shooting hardass who is fixing everything

but as retaliation for this post, im going to shit in a box and give it to some gypsies as a gift

Just realized I forgot the site kek

Back to t_d

>1 week till Easter
>Trump yet to sign an executive order allowing Americans to celebrate

Regretting anything drumpfkins?

>we didnt vote for him for what he said 6 months ago, nigger. we voted for this direct shooting hardass who is fixing everything

>No wall
>Immigration ban BTFO two times
>Obamacare law of the land
>more involvement in the Middle East
>more money for Israel

Jews are welcome here

>there are only two sides of this situation

How about people who thinks the strike was a political show of power and was America's best move at that time?

Fuck, you lefties can't even meme good. This is just embarrassing.

Im confused? Do you guys still support trump? If not why make these threads?

Ready for primetime!
Will help distribute tonight to rebuff any shill remnants.
Doubt they have the stamina for a new wave, but we'll see.

Serva fidem, brother.

It's fine to be hopeful that everything will work out, but healthy skepticism shouldn't be discouraged like it has been over the last 48 hours.

I thought Alex Jones wasn't on jewbook, I'm checking right now before deleting my shit, it was left to rot there for 6 years.

You have 4 seconds to explain why you shills are not neo-con drones

ty. much better now

This whole wave of shills has made me so paranoid that even the smallest signs of subversion is a red flag for me.

No shills. We just can't stomach the idea of a war mongering neo-con, goy.

I mean... guy.

>attack someones beliefs
>expects nothing to come of it

I feel the same way. If anything the shills have made me realise I can't ever give them an inch. I feel like I support trump slightly more unconidiotnally now because of all the shilling

If you can watch Morning Joe everyday unironically you should be able to handle some healthy skepticism from people on here.
It's what they want anyways, they want us to hold them accountable.
youtube.com/watch?v=TUPN2Zu7gZg

Why can't you idiots just be patient. This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME through the whole election and his administration
>Trump does something
>Everyone flips shit
>Turns out he made the right decision all along
This is literally how the 4D chess meme came about. Calm the fuck down and wait a month. Jeeze

>War mongering neo-con
I don't see anyone in Trump's cabinet but that larper Haley wanting actual regime change in syria.

But yeah we shouldn't give him the nuclear codes.

You will never get your revelation on the Syria bombing because the war is for oil and trump will never admit that. Just trust that what he did was the best possible strategy to procure the most oil

>Crash and burn, etc

Why would I trust a Russian puppet!? At least Hillary can't be bought and only cares about the future of our country and children. Look at the Clinton foundation. #selfless

Anyone who still supports Trump is a fucking failure loser who has no hope in succeeding in anything in life they should go join the rest of the losers on The_Donald.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEN

IM WITH HER

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>holy imprimatur

DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South, and by the sea-shore; the land of the Canaanites, and Lebanon, as far as the great river, the river Euphrates'

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Rephaim, and the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Girgashite, and the Jebusite.''

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

This is your last chance. After this, there will be no turning back. You either take the blue pill, go back to sleep and wake up to believe... that Yaweh is your God. Or, you take the red pill... and it will show you just how deep the rabbi's hell goes.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE JEW TRICK IS?

kek I' ve never seen this one before, is someone actually still making these?

Based israel

SLAAAAAAAAAY

Yep, there is no way I am going to doubt Trump and end up looking stupid like all the others.