Trump Humiliated, Syria Shoots Down 34 of 59 Missiles

>Five missiles fell in the surrounding villages, killing 5 civilians and injuring 20. Other missiles fell into the Mediterranean where they could be viewed from the decks of the ships that launched them.

>Confirmed as true through personal sources in the Syrian security services. Electronic countermeasures were used along with missile interceptions. The missiles were fired over Lebanon in order to avoid Russia’s S400 system or the possibility that a ground based cruise system would take out America’s boats.
veteranstoday.com/2017/04/09/trump-humilated-syria-shoots-down-34-of-59-cruise-missiles-russia-to-upgrade-system-soon/

So it was worse than we thought. Will the Navy recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447933/Two-hospitals-school-destroyed-air-strikes-Syria-killing-three-children-11-Turkey-accuses-Russia-acting-like-terrorist-organisation.html
veteranstoday.com
youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>America’s failure to upgrade its cruise missiles, to harden them against modern ECM and to assume that Syria was defenseless is only part of the story. We might remind readers of the USS Donald Cook as well. America is lucky it didn’t have to tow its two destroyers home, after all, it has happened before.

Will Trump be able to use this to push through a higher defense budget at least? Maybe then some good will come of it. We need to be ready next time.

Even the russians have stopped shilling the 23 missiles lie.
60 missiles where launched, ONE fell short due to main motor failure, one may or may not have gotten lost and self destructed, 44 targets got hit and several of them got a double dose.

Let them underestimate our power by shilling disinformation

>We need to be ready next time.

Fuck of with your "next time." No war.

You're fine with us being weaker than Russia?

Fake news.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447933/Two-hospitals-school-destroyed-air-strikes-Syria-killing-three-children-11-Turkey-accuses-Russia-acting-like-terrorist-organisation.html

>Pictured, a sea launched ballistic missile which fell unexploded in an olive grove outside of Aleppo. The missile was launched by Russian warships as part of an offensive on the Azaz district of the city.

>PUBLISHED: 14:10 BST, 15 February 2016 | UPDATED: 01:52 BST, 16 February 2016

stop posting garbage shill sources, 58/59 were on target, neck urself

>44 targets ( including smallammo depots)
You nigga ever seen tomagawk? It can destroy several targets

>Will Trump be able to use this to push through a higher defense budget at least?

Yes thats money well-spent.

>>Confirmed as true through personal sources in the Syrian security services.
lul

>No warhead
>HURR DURR FELL UNEXPLODED LMAO

>guy on six count humiliates boxer by blocking the punch before the one that knocked him down

BS

59 missiles hit their targets, only one missile did not.

>Shit That Never Happened, by Boris Barflovski

The war got blocked that's a big thing.

>>Confirmed as true through personal sources in the Syrian security services

It isn't war if your enemies are already dead.

Drumpf got cucked. hahaha thank goodness.

We are going to draft all the liberals.

Did you know a Tomahawk only has a 1000lb warhead? This is equivalent to a Mk-83 bomb dropped from a fixed wing platform, which is a classified as a medium sized conventional munition (500lb, 1000lb, 2000lb are standard). For comparison, I weaponeered a 100ftx100ft 1 story building in Afghanistan, the size of which required 6x 2000lb Mk-84s to achieve a minimum if 50% structural volume damage, meaning it would take 10-14 Mk-83s to achieve the same desire effect.

A cruise missile is big, but it's really not THAT powerful. It's prime characteristic is it's ability to cover great distance, not it's total destructive capability.

Its all fun and games until our troops are boots-on-ground doing cavity searches of their people.

Depends entirely on how large and far apart those "several targets" are. Unless armed with a nuke, it only carries 1,000 lbs of conventional ordinance. Really only enough to destroy a single medium sized building.

Truth
And tomahawks are not even our modern cruise mises jassm are

there's ALWAYS a next time. You cannot escape war.

more like
>Sup Forums humilated again, russians spinned another story and once again the russian cucks of Sup Forums presented it like it actually happened

Who runs veteranstoday.com ? The site is always strange.

They are quite known to just repeat fake news.

>veteranstoday
no

Syria didn't shoot down 34 missiles... but let's say they did. Didn't Trump give them a 30 minute warning?

Targets were small and close af

fake and gay

\

>user makes up bullshit on Sup Forums
>Media reports anime website fiction as news
Best timeline

America is not weaker than russia. The only way russia can take america america down is internally ergo vietnam.

Subvert the local population to support the Russian government. Destabilise trust with the intelligence community, military leaders and government. Make the war unpopular. Cause protests, and internal security issues from within.

Looks like they're moderately succesful at it. As they should. They have plenty of experience and they heat you before in proxy wars.

Let me guess, the Navy is full of Nogs and womyn?

If you manage to shoot down half, you still get hit by half.

What a great post

>pic
>all base infrastructure destroyed
>all hangars
>all fuel depots
>all workshops
>sorties resumed the next day
How it can be even possible? Why satellite images provided by CNN are showin only 2(3) hangars, 5 workshops and 3 fuel depots destroyed?

Literally means nothing. I've seen 500lb bombs hit 10 insurgents hiding in a group of boulders and every single one ran and scattered, unharmed. Weapons effects are not infinite. Particularly if the munition detonated inside of a structure or is delayed fuze, the weapons effects become less blast and more debris / ejecta, which may put s hole in the wall of an adjacent building but will certainly not destroy it.

You have to feel sorry for those 9 retarded syrian airmen who stayed on base.

"Can't I come with you?"
"No, They expect to find one of us in the wreckage,brother!"
"Have we started the fire, Ahmed?"
"Yes, The fire rises!"

>Truth
>And tomahawks are not even our modern cruise mises jassm are
I decided to look up the details of jassm

>Powered by a small turbojet, I wonder who makes that
>teledyne turbine engines
>looks like they were bought out
America sold the company that makes their cruise missile engines to China? You can't make this shit up.

Satelite photos from independet sources show 44 targets utterly rekt.

CNN being a television network shows only a few up close for dramatic effect.

>Launch 25 missles
>Bill the government for 93
>t-the rest were shut d-down I swear!
these fucking jews I swear

The day of the attack they announced that only 23 missiles hit, did they got stoped yes or no?

>Bill the goys reperations for 6,000,000 jews.
>Only a few thousand bodies were ever found.
>"The rest were cremated, I swear!"

As it always has been and always will be. :^)

I love the way you gypsies along with urkainian niggers lick the American boots and fighting for them on the internet. Good boys. Masters will be pleased.

To be honest those Afghan huts can take a ton of punishment. We set off 40 155mm rounds inside one (they had burned in on resupply drops) and all we did was blow off the roof.

Those assholes are good at building walls.

more like
>guy who was tied up managed to dodge over half the punches he received and managed to walk away with only minor injuries

Personally I started turning against the Russian government after the Ukraine intervention.

"No they want us there! Those petrol bombs they're throwing are bombs of peace! It's a local custom."

It was some fucking pog who was mopping the hangar and boom.

False. 4 known types of Tomahawks. 2x 1000lb charge. Does way more damage than evidenced in any visual footage.
And cluster munitions. Again, no evidence provided to suggest it was those either.
Also nukes. But officially don't exist anymore.
A 1000lb charge actually leaves a pretty huge crater and visible damage/disturbance. In the photos surfaced only 1 or 2 craters exist.
>look at my CNN graphic
>it is are the proof
Sorry.
If military ops wants us to believe the gay narratives in the news provide footage.
Thanks.

(((Jared kushner)))

>Article says Russia shot down Tomahawks
>9M79 "Tochka-U" missile as proof picture

/Thread

>tfw the name of the missile is the noise it makes when it launches

Tochka means point in Russian. Its Point-U. Which refers to it being first Russian tactical missile that is accurate compared to previous systems, such as Luna-M.

how do you even ecm a tomahawk?
can you just jam the gps signal?

Additionally, tomahawks hug terrain, and adjust as such. They shirk detection as a result, outside of engineered counter-detection methods.

I do not know the AoA of engagement, but im guessing it depends on the target.

>pissing away a whole bunch of stockpiled old tech to justify a budget increase to make new up-to-date stuff

Wow, really peels my peanuts.

That isnt a Tomahawk lol.

you are separated by the ocean you fucking retard
neither country could put boots on the ground in the other without running into a total slaughterfest and logistic nightmare

Tochka actually means 4 in Russian
Tochka U

No, Toчкa means Point.

4u

>veteranstoday.com
Even CNN isn't at this level of fake news

>need to defend your military base against tomahawks
>disable their guidance systems
>they miss the base
>they kill civilians and destroy surrounding villages
>MISSION SUCCESS!
what?

>those assholes are good at building walls
>those assholes
>good building walls
>build wall
>now
Found our contractors for the wall.

that video is an American C ram defense system. I doubt the Syrians have it..

Also it works against mortar and artillery attacks, not against missiles like a tomahawk.

last but not least your photo was published on russian websites first on februari 2016.. so it's impossible it's from the current airbase attack.

Put in is a faggot clown.

For someone who played Comand and conquer I can confirm

I want to like you Russia, but you're not making it easy

Thats the same shit website that published that story where a single Russian jet magically disabled one of americas most advanced warships through the power of ECM.

ECM is a literal bullshit meme

>yfw Afghanistan finally achieves peace and stability due to the economic boon of the great wall contract

>Syria Shoots Down 34 of 59 Missiles
Can't Mossad the Assad

youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U

No Power Will Overcome The Syrian Army

America is dead

the military is full of trannies

We have no money for wars

You have to be 18 to post here kiddo

syrians and russia still butthurt being played by the US.

At least post a pic of a faild tomahawk and dont post soviet missels.

It can use cluster bomblet worheads and destroy a few targets but from released pictures and videos the damage was unimpressive. Combat flights resumed only after a few hours.

Russia has superior missile, ant-air and ECM technology than the USRael. And its nuclear arsenal is helluva more powerful.

Russians are cucks since they get literally cucked by central asian hapas in their country. Still its military tech is many ways superior to USA's. You burgers get cucked by mexicans(pretty much hapas as injuns are a mongoloid east asian subrace) and especially niggers.

Shut up/ Shut the FUCK up.

DELETE THIS

Lel butthurt amerifat.

this.

bad bait is bad