I've a simple question Sup Forums, how does one correctly pronounce the pol part of Sup Forums...

I've a simple question Sup Forums, how does one correctly pronounce the pol part of Sup Forums? Everytime I read it it swaps between sounding like pool, poll, and paul in my head.

Say "politics" out loud. Saw how you pronounced the "pol" part? Thats how you pronounce pol

It's literally pronounced "poll" and moot confirmed it when he did that 48 hour podcast

pole

What reason would you have to ever refer to this board verbally?

>hey mom check out this new chatroom I found, it's called pole or poll or pool or something

when you read or type things don't you hear them in your mind? Maybe im just weird

pole

and what does it matter?
you should never ever actually speak of this place

I never mention that I visit this shithole, but I'd rhyme it with 'toll' not 'Pole' nor 'call'.

Redditors say pole, oldfags say paul.

Redditors will get extra salty if you correct them because they've heard pole their entire lives. It's literally all they know and they don't like it when things conflict with their worldview. We used to call board members Sup Forumslacks, but even that was pronounced more like paullacks.

Moot is a cuckold.

>implying burgers are capable of higher order thinking

This.

Moot went to war against Sup Forums at least three times.

say "politically incorrect" out loud, the "pol" in "political" is how you pronounce the board name

؜the p is silent but you have to say slash and it's only two syllables

Actually, if you want to be able to read fast... and i mean really really fast.... you have to stop pronouncing words in your brain while you read them.

I've always pronounced it as "poll'. "Paul" is gay and you're gay for saying it that way.

I've been telling my Gf I'm looking at pole all the time on my phone and last week she surprised me by bringing BBC home from work for a 3sum. I freaked out and she said she thought it's what I'm into because Imy looking at pole and telling her what a cuckold is. Long story short, they fucked and I sat in the living room crying. Considering suicide now.

Isnt that just looking at words? Not realy absorbing it.

As it comes from "politically incorrect" i pronounce it like the in "POLitically"
Somewhere between "Paul" and "poll" but definitely not "pole" or "pool"

I'd be scared to learn that skill for fear of going from semi to full autismo.

Fuck right off.

POOL

>not saying "pal"

We're a board of friendship don't forget this

Kek approves

/mlpol/ confirmed best Sup Forums

>"poll"
>"pole"
These are pronounced the same way in American English. They're different for bongs.

The sound in "politically incorrect" is a schwa since the first syllable is unstressed but Sup Forums as a word would be stressed. They shouldn't sound the same.

The L is silent, so it's pronounced po. Sometimes popo because this is obviously a massive honeypot.

This. Also, toll and pole are said the same .

It's more like just taking the pure "information" but not the whole fancy surroundings.
Some autistic high-speed reading guy said this. He was tested multiple times and he was always able to answer questions about the content of a book he just read in high speed.

But i can't really do it myself, i just tried it a few times and it didn't really work, so it could be full of shit.

You could also speed your reading up by not mouthing the words as you read them faggot.

Fuck you, it's pole, as in prep your wife's bull's pole you cuck

>this