Only gore can save us from this shilling

We need ammo post political gore videos such as ISIS fucking people up, Mexican cartels beheading fuckers et cetera

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34226003
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2966668/Pigs-chopped-half-ceremonial-machetes-alive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes this will scare the redditors from the_donald

You keep this shit saved on your computer and then you wanna cry when dumb-fuck liberals in Europe get run over by trucks?

Gore you said?

What's the topic though?

You have literal ISIS propaganda saved you call us shills.

Yeah, I'm sure all of the diehard Trump fanboys on this board will really appreciate these ISIS execution videos. Your boy Trump is carrying out strikes against Assad on their behalf.

this isn't Sup Forums you fucking newfag
post nazi ponies

>Has Isis and cartel beheadings saved

And you have the gall to call other people shills?

>>>redd*t

I was thinking the same thing. I was going to start a nigger hate thread later. Let's turn it up a notch.

Holy shit OP it's working.

You have to go back

haha remember watching that in like 2012 Sup Forums it was shocking and now its just like, damn dude, that executioner is gonna have a helleva story when he cracks a cold corona with the boys later. and a fucking messy uniform.

damn bro just chilling on the asphalt then splat

Can we get another freeze frame >mfw thread please?

I'll start

>when you nut and she still sucking

i hope the guy who shot him drowned in pussy that night

i remember seeing this one on kazaa like 15 years ago

this is a visual representation of Bernouts when they realized Bernie knew it was all a show and planned to let Hillary win.

Bump.

Lethal booger.

I posted syrian rebel gory crimes in heated debates on facebook. No one answered, I absolutely killed conversations. A bit disappointing as I was expecting "muh religion of pieces"

babby's first gore was the audio of them beheading the jewish spy/journalist back in 2004.

why are there dutch subtitles? where is this from? sauce?

ITS WORKING

Genocide in South Africa.

That was the first gore video I ever saw. Someone had it on their Nokia in school. I was 12...
In a way it completely shattered and perspective I thought I han of the world. No matter what happened I thought of him and thought "I don't have problems. That fucker had problems...".

Not necessarily a bad thing by any stretch.
Also, LMAO at the shill reactions, this needs to be a thing. WE ARE A PINK BOARD FOR A REASON.

He took that surprisingly well

we all grew up on this in Sup Forumsootcamp, we're all immune to it now. what we need is horsecock

Not sure you can do that Ahmed.

That one makes me feel really good.

When u nut and she keep suckin'

sauce on this?

wtf is that dude @8's problem? just giving him a subtle stab? and how he sneaks up again at the end of the clip

Dear god how obvious can you be

What the fuck?

>het volgende beeld is verscheurend
>verscheurend
Snappie?

Newfag. How have you not seen this gif 1000s of times?

yes, gore and anime. i dont have any saved sadly, but thats the only way to drive the_dumbfucks out

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34226003
>Mecca crane collapse: 107 dead at Saudi Arabia's Grand Mosque

made for some fun threads when it happened

Is that cartel shit?

I think I've seen just about every ISIS execution. For some reason, this one is the most fucked up.

It's a Vietnamese ceremony

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2966668/Pigs-chopped-half-ceremonial-machetes-alive.html

It was debate on stopping Assad because "he ain't a good boy" so I posted one of his quotes along with a link to liveleak. Prooving that rebels are far more barbaric

Mecca crane collapse

We actually got some idiot that played this on national television. Good times.

RaaWWWW It's WORKING!!!!

DAILY REMINDER EVERYBODY WHO USES ACTIVATED ALMOND MEME IS FROM REDDIT. MEME IS 2-3 YEARS OLD REDDITORS ARE USING IT LIKE IT"S BRAND NEW. SHUN ANY REDDITOR.

Kazaa.....

Holy fuck that takes me back fellow 30s fag

Hey I hate to break it to you but if people don't wanna look at gore they can you know... just not click on the webm. Then hide the thread. Are you stupid?

This is beautiful