STOP BULLYING ISRAEL

>20% of the population is arab
>55% of the JEWISH population are non white jews (arab jews)
>pol thinks israel is an ethno state
>pol still pushes stuff like #OpenBordersForIsrael

STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY COUNTRY ITS ALREADY SHIT YOU DUMB NAZIS

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.777356
haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then stop ruining mine

The 20% are separated from the rest. Like in apartheid. Stop lying.

Kingdom of Jerusalem > Israel > Palestine

There are no white Jews

Fpbp

>pol thinks israel is an ethno state

Le JEWISH state of Israel, everyone

what the hell is arabjew?

Stop being a muzzie shill you retard. Most arabs could have better living standards then jews if they weren' terrorists.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and diversity.
We will bring those values who ever needs them more

open the borders for those poor people :^)

Mizrahi jews

Who the hell cares about "White" people if that means Jews.

Are those the stupid kind of jews?

How

Stop flooding Europe with Muslims and trying to take over Europe.

I guess, if you want to be blunt about it

fpbp

% of the JEWISH population are non white jews

What are the other 45%?

Now now Israeli! You dont want to be bigoted! Let those arabs overwhelm you in numbers! You shouldn't care that they will eventually rule your country! Thats hate speech!

How dare you Israeli, Think of the muslim children!

I dont though.
Ashkenazi jews

what the fuck did you just call me?

Diversity is strength.

>t the hell is arabjew?
OHHH... YOU ARE A SUPIRRIORCUNT MY BROTHER.

Syria Palaestina>all

It ain't that nice when someone does it to you,is it Shlomo?

Stop lying kike.
Sup Forums knows your dirty little secrets, we all know that is some kind of kike utopia free from goyim

Stop stealing Pal- I mean, stop trying to take Syrian land, seeing as you're just about done with those other guys.

Anglohybrids, Georgians, Egyptians, Slavs and Asians.

You called that yourself lol

Holy Sepulcher and immediate area is Christian land
get out

You only have them there to build your hard infrastructure, stop playin

By telling your Jew overlords to pull out puppet America from the Middle-East and destabilizing shit further which gave birth to terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda and ISIS and the refugee crisis.
Removing Saddam is the biggest mistake of the last 20 years.

>israel is an ethno state
when you:
a) Allow Palestinian refugees and their descendants the right of return
b) Stop giving preferential treatment to immigration of Jewish people

I'll stop considering your country an ethn-ostate.
You are one mass-killing away from being Nazi Germany right now.

no

>implying jews are white
You are semites, just like arabs.

I hope Iran does get nukes. That is the end of your people/state. You are in far more danger of demographic change that we are

If israel stop trying to cause trouble with every one and just defended themselves they would be fine

dont worry op is a shity jew. not all of jews/israelis realy thing/act like that.
his individual fagot/cunt do not reply him
FUCK YOU RACIST SHITHEAD!

go back to t_d faggot. we never supported zionists, don't pretend that wasn't ever the case

Ashkenazi Jews aren't white. there better then Whites

Isreal is too weak with its ethnostate. Gets some muzzies in there to diversify and strengthen yourself.
Oh yeah, some niggers aswell pref from Somalia, then Isreal will be unstopable, you wont even need nukes

>Americans and their identity crisis.
White, black or Jew, you all seem to suffer from it. Isn't that your biggest problem?

Stop trying to fucking take over the Middle East then

You just sent another 100k people to colonize Syria. You are expanding further into the West Bank.

Now here you are after claiming more Arabs whining that you have too many Arabs. Literally getting yourself into a mess and then whining and not taking responsibility, it's almost like you're a jew?

ethnic jews are arabs
desert religions for the desert
fuck them all, christianity included

Fpbp

Back into the (((labor camps))), schlomo.

not only that there are Ethiopian Jews here but there are illegal immigrants from Sudan and Eritrea

>Destroys the white race
>Cries wolf when he gets bullied by the people he's killing

DUDE THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ARE ISRAELI FOR 50 YEARS FFS

OHHHHHHHHHHH SO NOW ALL OF THE SUDDEN THEY'RE TERRORISTS HUH?

WHEN IT'S EUROPE'S TURN WE HAVE TO ACCEPT DIVERSITY EH? OHHH I SEE HOW IT IS YOU FUCKING KIKE

Google

"Autonomous Jewish"

Jews have a second haven they don't tell goyim about. Israel is a front.

Stop trying to ruin the West with your lies and manipulations. We didn't start this. We will make sure our destruction is your destruction.

Hello Rabbi

Idk my skin color looks pretty white to me

Were defiantly whiter than you abbos

I never killed anyone

>% of the JEWISH population are non white jews (arab jews)

Shouldn't that be 100%?

>Oy vey we take that land 50 years ago
>What do you mean it's not ours
>Why should we have to deal with the muslims that lived there
>Oy vey poor us we din du nuffin. We was good chosen

>An ethnic group that originated in central Europe with all the recessive genes for white skin and European traits in general
>Not white

The zionists are trying too hard.

You reap what you sow, you kike.

i obuilsley want to go to siberia when i alredy have an established state

Why is your country so corrupt with my tax dollars?
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.777356

No jew i ever knew pushed for that

Into the oven you go

Fpbp

Nice

Wtf i hate shitskin jews now.

fpbp

literally no one cares

damn straight, jews arethe master race, not like those low IQ white people

#OpenOvensForIsrael

Awww, what's up? Is open borders destroying your country? Don't worry, we know. Too bad you won't be getting any support from us.

fpbp

>Forces Europe to fight each other in two world wars
>Accuses us Europeans of being racist and anti-Semitic
>Forces us to take in millions of minorities to 'atone for our sins' and kill our race
>Not only causing trouble for the white race but also the Arabs too forcing them to kill us in the name of an extremist organisation you funded

by an heroing

Königsberg was ours for 800 years.

we occupied the land in 1967 and we officially annexed it in 1981

Crusaders and North European were more filthy than a Brazilian living in favela and an openly defecating Indian combined. And less civilized.

Israel is a liberal democracy. You adopted that shitty system, it's only your fault.

Biggest mistake was letting leftist get away with it and focusing so much on aliyah.

(((((((Königsberg))))))

I wonder if Israel has pizza places. You know, with those huge stone ovens? I'd buy their (((juiciest))) pizza.

>We illegally occupied the land in 1967
>We took it over in 1981
And you get the arabs that come with it, but that land isn't what I'm talking about

I am referring to the 100k people that have gone even further into Syria and set up new fucking camps you kike. I am convinced that jews lack any form of sympathy and empathy and only know how to consume. Truly a soulless race

There is no place called Israel on this planet

This is as good a thread as any.

I've been thinking about why jews are trying so hard to turn europe into a muslim continent. For sure they want to destroy whites and white culture, but it's more than that. jews hate muslims, so why spread them even more? I think they believe that western tolerant values will meld with islam, creating a more moderate islam. So you get two for the price of one (and what jew can resist a bargain like that), destroy the whites and get islam to settle down.

That or they're shortsighted retards more consumed with destroying whites than they are surviving more than a few generations. Because if muslim europe doesn't chill out, then their new enemies will have nukes.

Israel is literally populated by shitskins. Not a single white person. Look at youtube videos of the common people there.
Even the Jews are just shitskins.

The gas bills would be pretty high to maintain all of those ovens.

all high iq JEWS are of GERMAN STOCK and dont you forget that.

They're* than*, you subhuman kike.

chosen race yet you have more exclusive genetic diseases than any other ethnic group

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967

and whose IQ are you trying to average out here, kike

15 mil kikes vs. 2.5 billion whites
good one

Funny how ashkenazi kikes carry your iq levels on the chart because of the mixed white bloodline while the purest jews hold the same IQ as any average arab

in the 90s we negotiated a peace deal with syria to give back the golan heights but they didn't agree

i really dont know what the fuck this people that gone more into syria cuz i live here and i never heard of it

Two birds, one stone.
They want Whites and Arabs to kill each other so they don't have anyone to threaten their world domination plans.

The only difference is they're killing us off slowly using abortion, homosexuality and feminism. They're killing the arabs more directly with war.

You negotiated a deal to give back land taht you stole?

>Hello kind goyim nice house you have! If you give me 300k dollars I will move out of it.

OY VEY

fuck off you sea merchent

Aww, poor, poor Syria can't use the Golan as a vantage point to fire at us anymore.

)))PREUSSEN(((

Is Jesus white? You can't say pure Jews aren't white while also being okay worshipping a Semite... unless you don't care about race.

But you're not those "race is a social construct" people, are you?

#OpenbordersforIsrael

Golan Heights should remain under Israel control until Syria recognizes the JEWISH state of Israel.