Why do these ppl

Have so much hatred in their hearts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X#Date_and_age_range_defining
amazon.com/Sex-Drugs-Cocoa-Puffs-Manifesto/dp/0743236017
youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews.

We're the last generation to recall Western nations when they were mostly white and have seen them turn all brown and Islamic and shitty.

Its a choice between being full of hate or full of despair.

There is a third option

They do? I hadn't noticed.

You haven't noticed???

REALLY??!!

cause they got to witness a great economy now everything is garbage and all jobs are internships

Wow how petty can you get

They fell in love with television and not making choices.

failure breeds hatred

I thought they voted right less than boomers. They're better than millenials, which are full blown aids, but that isn't saying much.

1980 here, I don't really hate though, we have grown up and don't get emotional like you little gen z reee women

not sure about burgerland but in AUS they are hateful because millennials won't pay for their retirement and they're too retarded to deposit money into super annuation

Maybe it's time they retired

This. Youngfags have no idea what things were like before. It was shit but at least it was our shit.

They were rised by baby boomers?

"DONT get emotional"

Do we have hatred? If so it's because we grew up in a peaceful, well-run safely white 70s, and now look where we are. Well the older of us.

Because EDM and hip hops. Also shitpop is everywhere and it fills us with rage.

they hate the generation before them because they watched them destroy their country while they were powerless to stop them and they hate the generation after them because they were raised by the generation before them
then they somehow managed to raise the current generation into a bunch of vapid fucks that hate them because they now act like the generation before them did
when are we getting the next generation by the way, gen z has gone on long enough

I was born in 81. Am I gen X or millennial?

> shitpop is everywhere and it fills us with rage.

omigod the brown people drool with maybe one phrase and zero creativity. Reee and shit.

You're a gen x

Proved my point

>The Fourth Turning
>literally explains everything about this
>1961-1981 (ftfy)

We're actually Oregon Trail generation, look it up

I don't know.

(It was organized by gen x fairies, Gerald)

Feminists and faggots stunk up our teenage years with their bullshit.

I was born in 1996 am I generation Y or Z?
So many different answers from Google please someone help me.

Raised by boomers

My Dad and his sister used to be left in the car for hours while their boomer parents partied for hours

this was a good, well off household too with my grandpa being a school principal.

Depends who you ask.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X#Date_and_age_range_defining

I like this better.

You give yourself too much credit, Amanda

This user fucks.

>Amanda
Her name is Matilda shitlord

Obvious answer is obvious

I always thought the cutoff was 95, but generally people born before 2000 are considered gen Y

They were born with inadequate penises, that's the only logic I can imagine.

Explains why most of the men are becoming women

Thanks user

i was born in '78 and have an amazing job and an undergrad and masters in engineering and think it's fucking hilarious how fucked millennials are

it makes me laugh every goddamn day because it reminds me of how i really dodged a bullet

thank the boomers

based on what?

Read the comment above yours

Thanks for helping user

because they were neglected as children. Gen X is the Latchkey generation.
then why are Gen X some of the biggest fucking libshits?

>oldfag here with answers

Because we were screwed over time and time again.

Could we partake in the sexual revolution? No. AIDS came around. Have sex, get AIDS, die.

Could we partake in the hippie drug circles? No. Do drugs, share needles, get AIDS, die. Use other drugs lead to harsher drugs that results in shared needles or gay sex which leads to: Get AIDS and die.

We were latchkey kids for most of us. Mom and Dad were more than likely divorced. Mom was usually the one having to support us. Broken family as a child = anger. Latchkey kids learn to do shit for themselves, they did not need help. Fuck you, I got this. Latchkey kids learn to become very independent at a young age and shit will not get done unless they do it themselves.

Fear: During this time everyone was waiting for the nukes from the Soviet Union. Then came The Day After movie. Truly fucked up movie when you watched it live like I did with my grandparents and mother. Scared the fuck out of me.

Commercials: We were bombarded with fucking commercials. And it all precluded into the shit we have today with commercials and product placement and everything being a fucking advertisement.

With all the shit from the 70's and 80's we Gen X'rs became angry and cynical. The baby boomers and hippies fucking burned us financially, socially, and economically. The old values of family were lost to GenX.

They're just selling books. Those of us without a million movie credits are pretty red-pilled. We're the conservative backlash, having been raised by dope smoking hippies.

I am at the tail end, '79. Not really a Gen Xer or millenial. Most of Gen X got cucked by the Baby Boomers, who took all the good shit and held onto it. Even today most of the powerful members of society are Baby Boomers, whether politicians or business executives or 'other.'

Then Millenials came along and while some are retarded, the ones with hustle came up behind the Gen Xers and made personal progress in their lives most of the cucked Gen X generation had only dreamed of.

So basically Gen X is getting Eiffel towered by Baby Boomers and Millenials and it doesn't look like there's any end in sight.

Fortunately for me, I exist outside of all normal paradigm and I'm doin just fine.

When youre right youre right.

Somebody is projecting OP.

it's not totally hopeless, it's just very different now

you can't get a poli sci degree and then just roll into a managerial job making 60k$/yr out of college. these days you need to be useful due to analytics in the workplace cutting the make-work bullshit that people used to build careers on. get some scholarships and get a fucking engineering degree. if you are a white male this is easy as fuck because doors are wide open for you. the military paid for my entire education no sweat.

most millennials fuck themselves by reading news articles about their generation being fucked and then become despondent and just give up. don't do this. ignore all that shit and just focus on making yourself better each day

desu, it's actually easier nowadays to find success thanks to the tools out there. you can literally get a 70k$/yr as a programmer just from starting a github account and learning to code while contributing to a project to build a portfolio for employers. this requires nothing more than an internet connection and a modicum of effort

What about Jesus and being empathetic?

>did you really get indoctrinated out of sympathy?

I feel bad for you

Faggot. Surrendering your anus is not an option.

Ya I'm well aware there are a few anons here projecting

It changed very quickly.

>I am at the tail end, '79. Not really a Gen Xer or millenial.

No, you're Gen X.

Just fucking accept it, Christ. You're as bad as self-hating Millennials who want to fuck around with the dates because they dislike being lumped in with younger Millennials.

I agree with this. These young folk today don't know how great it was to be American when I was growing up. Now, I don't know what's happened to the dream. (((They))) have ruined it.

>t. 49 year old gen-xer

My generation ended trying to cross a river without enough caulk, lost the wagon, kids, wife died of Typhus the week before...

I forgot the nuclear scare. We pretty much assumed we wouldn't see 30.

Also rap music, ignorant tone deaf garbage.

this user just nailed it

this is basically the whole tldr of chuck closterman writing. he is like the hunter s. thompson of our generation and you should read his books to understand gen X

here is a good one to start:

amazon.com/Sex-Drugs-Cocoa-Puffs-Manifesto/dp/0743236017

chuck closterman goes into detail about the environment gen x kids came up in (latchkey, cold war, the whole fucking thing)

read this shit because it's not only incredibly informative but it's very entertaining and well-written to boot

1972 here. My parents are NOT boomers, they are older than that.

All I ever heard about growing up is boomers and their shitty, selfish culture. Now all I ever hear about is millennials and their shitty, snowflake culture.

I am forgotten and surrounded by the worst society America has ever had. FUCK YOU ALL.

And we had shit computers, glorious classic rock started going shit with shit fashion, bitches had shoulder pads, our parents and teachers were either yuppies or hippies and we were already irrelevant as pre-tech throwbacks by the time we graduated from college.
We were FUCKED from birth.
Funny thing is I knew it and didnt know why or how to articulate it.

>I feel bad for you

No need too. I have done well for myself. The hardships as a kid growing up in the 70's and 80's has molded me into the person I am today. Comfortable financially, learned to put family first, bust my ass in work in order to achieve this life style I have. It all worked out.

This is where I see a lot of this generation now failing. There is little drive or initiative. Values? Look at tumbler.

10/10

I might add cocaine and Iran. That hostage thing fucked me up.

>The Day After

I honestly don't remember that. I watched Dr. Strangelove, Failsafe, and On the Beach in one marathon session with my mom though. Only movie that scared me was The Shining.

because the system has won.

Our parents ruined western civilization so they could get a corvette to impress literally no one when they're 65.

america was just as shit when we were growing up but in different ways. this "golden age" shit is complete bullshit

in a lot of ways america was worse

t. 39 y/o gen x

The cutoff is, do you remember 9/11.

But I'm not. I only partially identify with both and fully with neither. Some 'generational theories' posit mini-generations between the 'larger ones' and '78-'82 is one of those - under certain analyses, and one which I'm in accordance with.

I find generational theory of limited utility, ultimately.

in my case, a botched circumcision leading to an adhesion which when fixed makes it look like I have genital warts or some bullshit

fuck jews, absolute barbarians

I know, but I was oblivious to those things when I was a kid. At that moment, it felt great and everything seemed so peaceful.

don't worry the Bogdabots will fix it

I remember watching a clip of people still cleaning up the after math of it. Fuck I was so young then.

>Could we partake in the sexual revolution? No. AIDS came around. Have sex, get AIDS, die.
>Could we partake in the hippie drug circles? No. Do drugs, share needles, get AIDS, die. Use other drugs lead to harsher drugs that results in shared needles or gay sex which leads to: Get AIDS and die.

The AIDS scare was mostly because there was a massive media campaign to try and convince heterosexual non-drug users that they were at risk of AIDS.

Researchers were afraid that if AIDS was looked at as a disease for addicts and faggots, then no one would want to pay to find a cure.

>I might add cocaine and Iran. That hostage thing fucked me up

this is true. this is how out of control america was....our president was selling cocaine in southern california to finance an illegal war

just let that soak in for a moment

and the marine colonel that was taken to trial and convicted of facilitating this is now a major contributor to foxnews

seriously, let that sink into your head. you think watergate was a big deal with some gay wiretapping? we were literally flooding our own country with champagne tier crack to finance bloodthirsty rebels

the cut off is do you remember BEFORE 911
and all the weird 1984 shit everywhere.

>and the marine colonel that was taken to trial and convicted of facilitating this is now a major contributor to foxnews

"I do not recall"

>our president was selling cocaine in southern california to finance an illegal war

I'm actually okay with this. Not financing Right Wing Death Squads in South America is why half of Venezuelans are currently digging in their back yards looking for a Rat to eat for dinner.

i remember sitting down with my classmates and teachers in school and watching 7 of america's most successful and bright people have their bodies torn asunder in the peaceful daytime sky

i got to relive this same moment 15 years later when myself and my coworkers watched the second plane hit the tower on TV while i was working at raytheon in DC

what a time to be alive

This 10000% I tried to warn everyone of the wetback menace 20 years ago. Oh I'm just racist they only want the jobs white people won't do they said. well now they do all the jobs and they will not even hire college educated whites. well good thing dreamer Mexicans get free college.

south america is not the US's problem. they are a sovereign nation and they can chart their own course

leave them the fuck alone

we literally devastated american cities and massively exacerbated the problem with ghettos for that shit

that whole area of the world can get gassed for all i care

>we were literally flooding our own country with champagne tier crack to finance bloodthirsty rebels

now america is flooding the entire western world with muslims to further jewish interests in the middle east. tbqh gen x happenings have nothing on millennial happenings. 9/11 and OKC were monumental; those are the things of legend.

this is the most cucked generation of all time.

>i remember sitting down with my classmates and teachers in school and watching 7 of america's most successful and bright people have their bodies torn asunder in the peaceful daytime sky

I was standing with my elementary school classmates out in the school field In Cocoa FL about 20 from the Space Center

clearly you don't remember the cold war and the fall of the berlin wall

we grew up having to do nuclear disaster drills. we had placards in school telling us that if we were outside we should not look at the blast and lay in a drainage ditch with feet pointed toward the explosion

>Synchrony Financial
>Mobilize.org
>MetLife
>Nielsen Media
OOoooOOooRRrRRrrr
You could got with the Strauss-Howe Theory, people who actually study this shit as a career, and go with their numbers.

I was born in late '78, and I have major GenX traits as well as some Millennial Traits. I'd call it a 65/35 split in my case.

they're just lazy and somewhat self-loathing

If you like Nirvana your gen x if you like nu-metal your millennial.

it was a blast. one long party up till 2000 our so.

So much this.

i was born in 89' dude. i'm of the spree killer and terrorism generation. nuclear war is a total abstraction. in fact, i'd say it's been normalized for us -- the idea of it.

and it's still pretty much one big party.

You mean
>if you like Nirvana Bleach you're a GenX if you like Nirvana Nevermind you're a millennial

Basically your generations greatest accomplishment was cucking millenials

youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs

Yeah, I know it was shit, but growing up where I was, it was pretty peaceful. As a kid, I didn't really worry too much about those things, I was too concerned with play dungeons and dragons and playing at the arcade. I think, for my home life, I was luckier than a lot of Gen-xers having both my parents still married.

I was born in 65...and I like both...