How 18 Different Countries Photoshopped One Woman to Fit Their Idea of ‘Beautiful’

>How 18 Different Countries Photoshopped One Woman to Fit Their Idea of ‘Beautiful’

Is this slideshow correct?
Your taste is shit USA. What gives? And then you wonder why we have so much 'blacked' threads on Sup Forums.

good.is/slideshows/bodies-around-the-world#0

China Italy and one of the bush countries is best.

they start with a fat chick. that´s why everyone looks shitty

good god you foreigners have serious shit taste then it comes to women

god damn it
when*

You still prefer fat women ;^

Spain knows whats up.

Xtra thicc, hold the cottage cheese

If you fantasise about fucking teenage boys.

Honestly, the USA preference isn't that bad when compared to the others.

The Philippines one is the best from my perspective.

Spain is the best one desu

>your taste is shit USA

We don't run the magazines for fashion and body standards, the jews and SJWs do

Our magazine women are either pencil-thin or the "thicc" meme. There are no realistic girls.

>China

Dat bulge

Why is Ukraine a redhead with small boobs instead of blonde with large boobs? Also, I would totally fuck China.

lol at China completely just wiping the fattie off the image and basically starting fresh.

All of them needed bigger titty meat imo

For fuck sake china, and I thought italy was bad

>>How 18 Different Countries Photoshopped One Woman to Fit Their Idea of ‘Beautiful’

In reality this article is:
"How 18 Different Photoshop Artists Vary In Skill"

Wow do you mean different people have different skills and tastes? It's almost like this is completely meaningless.

Clickbait is a jewish scam designed to waste your time.

Looks shit on every shop
Also someone make her a trap and call it kekistan version DD:D:D:D::D t. the_donalds

Egypt the best one

>start with an ugly fucking cunt
>ask people to "photoshop" her instead of offering a series of basic sliders that allow you to modify basic attributes

prob the worst designed shit i've ever seen. really sad.

Why are they so fat? China did something right for once.

A polished turd is still a turd, and if this was done properly it was shopped by people used to models, not a fat american.

T H I C C
B
R
A
A
A
P

i divorced my wife for getting that fat. took all the money too, U DO THE SAME and shit will stop happening.

China wants a woman that can grab a bed sheet and a rope and double as a kite.
I need something that can take a pounding

Meant for

she looks so fucking bad in almost all of these versions. what is she even doing here?

The ultimate conclusion:

Nobody likes fat.

why did they start with a bitch that's guaranteed not beautiful in any country?

Tbh you're right. Just asking people to use Oblivion level technology to create their perfect mate is experimentally a million times better than this.

Also increase sample size then average per country.

It's really not that hard to do.

But then that would require effort and clickbait isn't about effort it's about creating a time suck.

Its probably some liberals art college work, nobody else cares or would have just looked at lingerie models or something.

So one person from each country decided how to photoshop it?

Who gives a fuck?

>literally not even asian

You'd get an equally wide variety if you asked different people within the USA. Asking 'one person from each country' doesn't tell you a whole lot about that country's tastes. It just tells you about that one person.

and LMAO at the china shop
hahahaha what a trainwreck

fucking LOL @ Syria

TFW Italy has the best photoshop skills.

Fuck off Indonesia.

looks so fucking munted

i actually laughed out loud at china. they did their best at getting that fat disgusting cunt to look chinese and you have to commend them for that.

HOW DIFFERENT COUNTRIES MODDED THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN'S APPEARANCE

THE RESULTS WILL SHOCK YOU

Disgusting patriarchy revels in fetishising the blemish free preteen face and tries to erase the matriarchal wisdom lines of this unique face.

>Now make a bait thread on Sup Forums and wait for the clicks to roll in. Time spent: 10 seconds. Time they will spend collectively debating this: hundreds of hours.
>*hands rubbing*

because this is nothing more than dumb feminist propaganda on a meaningless news aggregator website.

stop getting triggered by this shit, folks

I like the way Italy just replaced her body altogether. May as well have replaced her head too.

Who made this trash? Nobody likes fatties here.

I'm from USA and that woman is ugly as shit. One of the worst in the article.

>18 Different Countries Photoshopped One Woman

No they didn't.

If I was asked to do this I'd just send back a picture of a girl who doesn't look mentally and physically retarded. No photoshopping, just a completely different pic.

>chinese photoshopping skills

>Italy replaces her whole body

spicy meatballs.

What in the fuck

Venezuela apparently likes the thiqq ladyboys.

Fat=money

Venezuela has gone back to medieval times

They haven't seen a fat person in years.
Grass is always greener etc.

Otherwise known as real women in your country goy.

An A+ for extra effort goes to China

>18 Different Countries
yea, some dude represents a whole country.
I'm sure none of them have any bias that goes contrary to the majority.

Italy just took a completely different body & pasted the head on it. It's really the only way to fix that trainwreck of a fatty.

Turns out us Italians loce beautiful women...while everyone else likes ugly ones

Am i racis
When i saw Spains pic I saw more teeth.

That girl is fat by our standards
The slide is inaccurate af

>be italy
>replace fat girl with skinny girl and do face swap

Not even mad.

honestly looks like she has a ball sack down there.

>1 guy shoops a model based in his opinions
>represents a consensus on beauty standards for 300,000,000 people in a multi-culti society.
Yeah, ok.

>dear America: you like chubby chicks now, don't try to deny it or you're bigoted, you are attracted to this or you are to be chastised

It's no wonder you third-worlders think we're all fat slobs, it's as in (((someone))) is working really hard to raise the BMI of an entire people.

Given what they started with, US was realistically about as good as she was going to get.

potato shop.
only italy saves.

Eh she looks like the kind of girl that would get shitfaced drunk at a college party and then give you a blow job in the bathroom so it doesn't surprise me.

Bong here, can confirm i prefer our photoshop the most

What a qt

Kek level: Critical.
Side orbiting: Engaged.

Look closer at China's entry, you'll see she's semi-erect.

China's weird because I'd totally have the hots for a woman who looked that goofy IRL, but the shopping is so goddamn terrible.

>Wow do you mean different people have different skills and tastes? It's almost like this is completely meaningless.

You would have had best post

>Clickbait is a jewish scam designed to waste your time.

But then you had to ruin it.

'Make me beautiful' implies keeping a bit of the 'me' in the pic. Is the objective a scantily clad pic that implies that she's thinner than she really is, meant for an audience who normally sees her fully clothed and thus won't catch on? Is it meant to be a reference for a modeling career or a stylist? In that case you want to keep the thicc because people will be seeing her actual physique and you get better results working WITH what you have than working AGAINST it. Is it meant for her to be a pose reference for art where the actual finished piece involves elves and dragons? Is it meant for her personal fantasy self-image? In that case the artist just has to read her mind to determine whether she wants to look like she came off the cover of Teen Vogue, Yuri Oppai Paradise, or Pirate.

A hefty minority likes only thicc and fat women.

>'rubs hands oyvey style'

The fact no one fixed her shitty face is the real story here.

chinks confirmed for worst ps skills

KYS faggot