So, now that we know what's going on, what's our plan?

So, now that we know what's going on, what's our plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vT0FQ
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-adviser-anthony-scaramucci-jared-kushner-is-like-alexander-hamilton/article/2619818
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/01/hillary-aide-huma-says-good-friends-donalds-daughter/
youtube.com/watch?v=q8habpaIVk4&t=2s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE
opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Jared Kushner&order=desc&sort=D
rawstory.com/2017/04/hes-nothing-like-alexander-hamilton-chris-cuomo-mocks-trump-surrogates-defense-of-jared-kushner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suck uncut kike cock.

Gas the White House

Suicide personally

Crashing this country, with no survivors

archive.is/vT0FQ

GTKRWN

Revolt

Start trending STEVE BANNON FOR PRESIDENT 2020.

Bombard his Twitter with demands of removing Zionists to rule, or become a one term President.

And if he continues to allow Jews to rule through him... a military coup.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Trump & MGTOW board, and none of your Putinbot shilling will change this. We are currently being raided by Shareblue and they are trying to convince us to turn on the God Emperor in favor of some random muslim, sharia law promoting, Islamic fundamentalist shithead named ''Assad''. You fucks will never win.
>b-but muh secular asshat and his nation that contains Christians of Christians and secular
I don't care. We will never fall to your shilling. They'e all sandniggers. They're not Caucasian so why do you care? Trump is literally going to carpet bomb the whole lot of you fucks, and ISIS.

With Trump doing a 180 on Syria, Trump is now complicit to the removal of Christians in the Middle East. Assad is not a threat to western nations, and his removal only helps the hardline, sandnigger agenda.

Is this the new dank copypasta?
lol don't care, I'd side with all the muslim leaders in the middle east before I side with (((kushner)))

That's what Trump just told Bannon.

That's very liberal of you

Reminder that you suck jewish cock

The rescue of Kushner from the Syria debacle and the push to make Kushner the Jewish JFK has already started:

Trump advisor says Kushner is "like Alexander Hamilton."

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-adviser-anthony-scaramucci-jared-kushner-is-like-alexander-hamilton/article/2619818

when you grow up you'll realize muslims are better than jews.

>when you grow up you'll realize muslims are better than jews.
Dumber, user. Dumber.

Well, that too. But fact is that Jews are the disease and muslims a symptom.

>implying there was ever a plan

So is the threat Kushner, Ivanka, or both?

Frankly, I'd be more concerned with Ivanka. She has her father's ear and can probably tug at his heartstrings more effectively than anyone else can.

>they compare him to Alexander Hamilton because of the fucking Hamilton Nigger musical
Fuck these kikes

dismantle the USA
add the east coast and midwest to glorious Atlantic supernation where everyone has to speak English and minorities are completely forbidden

You got it, senpai. Makes me want to vomit.

We should probably calmly and rationally figure out the most efficient method to GTKRWN.

They are both jews who try to manipulate Trump with their liberal agenda.

Huma Abedin and Chelsea Clinton are good friends of Ivanka (((Jael)))
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/01/hillary-aide-huma-says-good-friends-donalds-daughter/

youtube.com/watch?v=q8habpaIVk4&t=2s

In modern times yes but tell that to The Byzantine Emp....

This. Juden must die in streets kek wills it.

This.

This is the only option.

If we can't take this country back from the Jew with our votes, we need to let them know that we aren't afraid of taking it back by force.

So they'll paint him as having diversity appeal after they wipe out the America First crowd, and they'll probably run him as a Democrat but say his years with Trump "prove" he can work with Republicans.

You're right. I'm going to abandon Trump now because of a lightly damaged Airfield in Syria. Setting Assad back a few hours is truly the start of a cunning plan by the Jews to take over the entire world.

Sounds perfectly legitimate.

Let's hope the story ends the same way this time.

Steve Bannon had better get to be Aaron Burr.

I kek'd at that. They can't step away from another opportunity to shill their pet faggot niggers and that traitorous musical of theirs.

This.

Our only hope now is to stand up and fight for ourselves.

>those purdy digits

IT IS AS HE WILLS IT

>we know what's going on
kek

If this happens, many Europeans will come to your aid. I mean literally come over, arm themselves and demand to bathe in the blood of your enemies.

>Hamilton
>went to a Jewish school as a young child
>went on to help envision and create the US national bank

they start 'em young

"Awwn Bwrr... AWWN BWRR!!"

thank you mega satan

I'd do the same thing if it started over in europe, brother

With no survivors?

A spark of hope on a dark day.

Haha what ever you say jidf this is our board and you shall never have it.

Underrated

>Never say never. Wana-be gods die like everone

>our plan
as if YOU need to ask, germany.

KEEP CALM and observe the situation.

Give Trump some time. Also, there is nothing to be done for US voters for the next 3.5 years.

Well I'm nearly done with observation. Time is running out. It's time to act already.

or you end up as Sith fodder. Fuck that, I'd rather go out with a bang.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE

trump will be impeached, it's time to fight back burgers

>Im dont waiting
Why havent you done something about the 1 million (((Syrian Refugees))) then Hanz?

Trump is walking right into their Trap.

In 3 years time, the media will be able to turn their propaganda machine on max and show everybody how Trump is the Swamp he promised to drain. They will show everybody Trump is a warmonger, they will show everybody how the rightwing nationalists loves war, war, and more war.

And they will be able to back it up with facts.
Increased military spending.
Aggressive bombings and movements of warships.
At the same time preach their own side as the peaceful side.

Globalists will win, Trump will lose.

and all he wanted to do was maga

i feel so bad for you burgers

>Implying that the alt-right brownshirts won't have began their armed insurgency by then

I wouldn't That all be shocked if it happens.

>Trump & MGTOW

what a gay line of thinking

God, look at that nasty little New York finance face.

2nd

Yeah, just think of the cute expressions it would make when you first pushed it in all the way.

When you grow up and realize white American men are better than Muslims and kikes.. then you can pass the 3rd grade Mr. Madison

Burgers should impeach (((Trump))) and get Pence as their president.

opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Jared Kushner&order=desc&sort=D

If civil war starts, we will be invaded 100%

DILIT DIS

Kushner is like Hamilton - a Rothschild snake to capture America for the private central bankers.

Look at all that D.

Like I said, they'll run him as a Democrat but pitch his time with Trump to appeal to Republicans.

Jewish JFK

You're a kike faggot shill, and you are obvious. You can kill yourself any time. It will be less painful than getting "fired" by Brock and Alefantis.

Very seriously, you are in a position where your options are "go to prison and get gang raped to death, get suicided," or "commit suicide". Choice is yours

Trump hasn't done anything impeachable. Btw this is another extremely obvious tell that you're a shill. You have monkey tier IQ. You retards never finish your sentences. "impeached for________" what?

You don't have an answer, because you're a fucking monkey

>thread's still alive

Like I would tell you, prison inmate. Why don't you fuck off to your shithole island and hunt some kangaroos?

Not much time left until China nukes the shit out of you :)

Underage posting is not allowed on pol. Please ask your parents about responsible browsing habits and come back once your brain is more developed

For the unconstitutional and unauthorized air strike?

Get ready to see a lot of comparisons to this.

it was legal. that's why he wrote the letter to congress the next that ppl on Sup Forums were shilling over as "proof" that he was delcaring war.

*next day

Writing a post facto letter doesn't suddenly make the unconstitutional ok.

If China sent 59 cruise missiles into US territory and blew up an air field the US would sure as hell call that an act of war.

But no US citizen was endangered. Congress didn't authorize a new war, he didn't bomb terrorists which would have been OK under the Patriot Act. So, I still see no reason to view this idiotic attack as more than a crime.

McMaster is the real problem

No. Trump is the real problem. McMaster is just a puppet.

In the short term he's a problem, but he's a pawn compared to the power they're putting behind Kushner.

They may even sacrifice McMaster to protect Kushner, blame the debacle on McMaster and "faked intelligence" (this is the story being fed to Cernovich).

Kill the Batman

Destroy the United States and Israel. Allow Russia to conquer all of Europe east of France as well as reclaiming Central Asia, Mongolia, and the Caucasus. This will make the white race supreme again.

bumping since the other (((Kushner))) thread was deleted by mods

Bump. The guy looks like a zombie and I never heard him speaking.

>(((our)))
go home shareblue

"Jared Kushner, a 36-year-old real estate mogul who has no prior experience in government, has been tasked by Trump with handling several complex duties, including making peace between the Israelis and Palestinians, ending the opioid addiction crisis, and reorganizing the entire executive branch of the United States government."

rawstory.com/2017/04/hes-nothing-like-alexander-hamilton-chris-cuomo-mocks-trump-surrogates-defense-of-jared-kushner/

THEY'RE MAKING HIM THE JEWISH JFK

a lot of loyalty for an elected president

Hope the orange sellout gets impeached, assassinated or at least doesn't start nuclear Holocaust before the next elections, then vote him, his kike relatives and his Goldman Sachs/neocon cabinet out of the White House.

He might as well be a decoy, but why take chances. Better safe than sorry later

>Channel your inner Joker and be ready

>So is the threat Kushner, Ivanka, or both?
The largest threat is Donald fucking Trump.

Witnessed. So be it!

Both.

Kushner is the (((brain))) behind the OP manipulating and brainwashing Ivanka to get to Trump.

Unrealistic. The level of Infiltration is too deep on every level and in every country or many countries would have done it already.

If you want to make an omelet, you have to break some eggs. There is no way around

FUCK OFF NU-POL

Fuck the leftist brainwashed, the only way is to go full Hitler again

No, you redneck inbred, you're going to abandon Trump because he's U-turning on most of his major promises and failing miserably on the rest of them!

Trump did not work. What do you think will happen, nothing? That is delusional. You got to take action or you are up shit creek