Possible Russian Boomer off SOCAL

For the last week, Multiple USN P-8 and P-3 have been looking for something off the coast. Last Night Canada sent down one of their P-3's to help. US Navy P-8s are still out there monitoring the contact. If this deal with Russia goes nuclear, bye bye Southern California!

usaircraftspots.blogspot.com/2017/04/unusual-military-activity-off-southern.html?spref=tw&m=1

Other urls found in this thread:

gonavy.jp/CVLocation.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Currently-

Too close for ballistic missile targets in California. Cruise missiles maybe. Loads of defense industry still here.

>be pilot
>realize you were heading in the wrong direction for an hour
>turn around
>people now think you're a Russian bomber

what did he mean by this?

>Interesting: No

totally searching for a sub

Flying at 25,000 ft?

I wonder what surface vessels are there.

agreed much to close for a ballistic launch

North Korean sub detected.

boomer, not bomber. The plane is hunting it.
Fuck you young cunts, didn't you ever see Hunt for Red October?

1375 ft right now

>this thread
>Interesthing: No

>interesting:no
Why give a fuck?

That is a interesting idea. A NK sub with the biggest atomic bomb they could make trying to sneak into a port. Alternatively retaliating by harrassing commercial shipping in the area would put a dent in the economy.

Planes fly all the time on the coast. You can see it from the beach it's cool af. Literally nothing California is filled with random airbase.

There are like 5 military bases in every direction of me, this is nothing. SoCal always has air activity, particularly Ventura

Boomer implies ballistic missile submarine.

Spy sub. Collecting ELINT and maybe sonar signatures. Is the Navy sending any ships from San Diego to the waters off Korea?

>with the biggest atomic bomb they could make
shit, they could smuggle that in someone's pocket, how do you find something so small?

Either they are searching for the 70 plus diesel subs NK is said to have, (as many as our own normal sub fleet btw), or the Russian guy that recently claimed Russia can seed a shoreline with Nukes that rest in the ocean bed waiting to be activated wasnt lying.

Or it could be a huge anti-Cartel sweep.

The USS Carl Vinson left San Diego on Thursday I think.

My buddy in the navy lives in San Diego and is currently on a ship in the fleet to confront them, dunno about them launching directly from San Diego though. He has been all over the world in this deployment. Misses out of Australian port because of this NK shit

>mfw that movie is older than most of the people posting here right now

Yes skippy. You will see P-8s / P-3s out there doing excersises, mostly in day time, some night ops for a 1-2 day period. They have been circling this sub for the last 5 days. 24/7 with at least 1 aircraft at all times. Sometimes up to 3. There was a carrier battle group out there 2 weeks ago, but they are long gone.

Miniaturizing nukes is actually the real technical challenge but you're an irrelevant country that acts as a breeding ground for foreign men so I shouldn't be surprised
>t. American with Italian wife

considering her expertise in handling miniature objects, they could ask your wife for technical support

>he doesn't know about emp

The Vinson is headed to North Korea from Singapore. The Nimitz was off the Southern California coast from March 30th to April 4th but has sailed off ( towards Korea we think)

gonavy.jp/CVLocation.html

a boomer is an ssbn, you basic fuck

>muh dick argument.

>pasta nigger
>manlet
>talking about small anything
keep it up luigi, stay mad that America robbed your nation of all its breed stock and you're left taking orders from German bureaucrats and living with mama

>serve americans the nuclear banter option on a plate
>they don't take it
cowards

>Tunisians serve you their cum on a plate
>you thank them and ask merkel for more
I'm going to fuck my Milanese wife in the butt just for you senpai

>I'm going to fuck my Milanese wife in the butt just for you senpai
AMERICANED!

Who has a boat in San Diego? Lets send out a Sup Forums expeditionary force to investigate.

Infiltrating through california is a suicide mission. They will feel the force of our navy like no other. Besides we also have trained dolphins and seals.

Found your Wife online. What a thot.

I fucking hate Boomers

WOW

NAVY AIRCRAFT NEAR ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE US NAVAL STATIONS IN THE COUNTRY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

a boomer?

Booomer. Booooooooooooomer. Pew pew pew boom boom boom. Boomer.

Boomer.

Are Roosian boomers as bad as their American counterparts? Perhaps coming of age in communist Hell toughened them up instead of the ones who wrecked the US. Russian boomers grow out of communism, while US boomers embraced it?

RED ALERT

More likely one of the Chinese subs we found out about after they had already launched.

Thank God. They can rid us of SoCal and thus MAGA.

Ignore my shart brothers, I'll recognize your bants. Now go shoot some shitskins and make us proud.

Stop posting pictures of your waifu pillow

Is this contact moving?

This is why Trump should've redpilled the masses on false flags, and that this wasn't the first.

CAPS LOCK BOOMER ON 4SLUT

HORRY SHIT

The days of a first strike are basically over. Sitting a sub offshore and launching a swarm of missiles in a decapitation strike is, for all intents and purposes, when dealing with the US, obsolete.

It's not going to prevent massive retaliation in any way either.

In even the most armchair general of scenarios of a limited first strike which threatened a much larger strike upon any retaliation, it does not work, as the actors are limited in number and we can get away with nuking literally all of them to glass in retaliation.

If there's a sub there, it's there for sigint. If it has nukes, it's there for second strike

Not to mention that we also have nuke subs sitting under the polar icecap just waiting to not hear back from base

Yes, it gets close to San Clemente Island and goes back out towards the continental shelf. I need to bring up an underwater map and see what's out there.