What's the problem with race mixing

What's the problem with race mixing

Bump

Go away Bill Clinton

Come on anyone got a reason why race mixing is bad ,I see alot of threads on a race purity

Have you seen black people?

Imagine 50% of that

I don't know. Do you think all cultures are equally capable of producing clean, safe, high trust, orderly communities?

Oh

do you want your grandkids to looks like you, or some brazilified mongoloid?

Yeah if everyone has some where to live 3 meals a day , good healthcare and the rapist ,thiefs and all round shitters where punished with the rule eye for and eye x3 and i know thats not the real world

That's how it works in smal communities, the problem is overpopulation.

I dont care what they look like its whether they are shitters or not

So you believe every culture is equally capable of constructing a society where 3 meals a day, a place to live, good healthcare and a working justice system is the norm?

I think that some races go better together than others. I'm not sure what the positive side about it is. Probably just a personal opinion

Oh sorry i didnt mean culture i meant race .start fresh with babies and go from there

Do i sound like a commie

Thankyou for your opinion

there is literally zero advantage to race mixing. halfbreeds are abominations and there is a clear hierarchy of racial supremacy, no one wants to be a subhuman, not even part subhuman

Yeah it's obvious humans shouldnt mix with subhumans, but where do you draw the line between human and subhuman. Should white just stick to white and asian to asian, etc?

They're all gross as shit

What is a sub human

It's not a good thing. I think it's less worse now since there are a lot more mixed race people. I am mixed race myself and I think I would feel weird if I was one of the only mixed
race people.

A country full of mixed race people is always, in every case without exception, objectively worse than a country full of white people.