Tides are turning

>tides are turning

can Sweden be redeemed?

web.archive.org/web/20170410143713/http://www.dailywire.com/news/15272/swedish-prime-minister-well-never-go-back-allowing-joseph-curl

BUT SWEDEN IS A MULTI CULTI PARADISE GGUIUSEEE WTF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DID CCNNNSNFA LIED TO ME AGIAN?

Words are cheap and meaningless.
Unless they follow up with actions, this means literally nothing.

>Lemme say some anti migratory shit so I don't look like a total idiot in the face of a social crisis
>Weeks later, mmm things have calmed down lemme push immigration again openly

wew sweden
why so intolerant?

SWEDEN NO

Not until they deport them all, and I don't see that ever happening. They're way too cucked.

plot twist, the prime minister is a refugee

>We'll never go back

>Take whole Africa into the country
>Now stop

Kek, the damage is done

Like trying to put out a forest fire by pissing on it.
When 25% of your population is filth, your country's far beyond gone

Serious question: If the Swedish are rational enough to know of the consequences of mass migration, that's why did they allow it in the first place?

>took a mere four deaths or whatever to face-heel-turn

cucks at the atomic level

>trusting Löfven
You'll know when it's turned. He'll be up in the gallows next to Reinfeldt.

>
>>>>>>>>>>fakenews

This!

In so many ways you're right.
Was it 2 years ago they said they where going to deport 80.000? Have a hard time seeing they actually did it.

Bumping with this exact same question

Will he deliver though?

Same as you and the Hart-Celler act.
There was no vote on it. We didn't choose it. At least some unknown hero did away with Olof Palme.

Sweden has always been a very proud country. When people talk about Sweden it's always in a "look at how well Sweden does with its crime and treatment of criminals" (this was 10-20 years ago)
So Sweden has always been trying to "lead the way" of how a humanitarian superpower should act.
Think in environmental issues and similar issues.
So when the immigration became something of an issue it was swedens responsibility to show the world that you can make it work..
now we have the result.

Too little too late.

The damage is done, they are among us.

Are you illiterate? What he means is that they will never not allow mass immigration, i.e. never go back on that decision

You voting for merkel again?

I want Sweden to be the first western nation with a muslim majority, a switch to Sharia Law, and to have all their women in burkas or beat with a stick.

Let Sweden be the canary in the coal mine for all those decadent liberals who believe that the only difference between them and the barbarians of Africa/Middle East are that they have a little more money/education.

Let Sweden burn.

>can Sweden be redeemed?
Unfortunately not. Even if they really did enforce an effective ban on such things starting immediately, and ALSO a permanent ban on non-refugee immigration from Arab countries and Africa on top of that, the damage they've done to themselves is already irreparable.

You can't just casually amp up your immigrant percentage to 20% of total population in the space of a single generation and not expect it to permanently change your country, especially when said human imports come from a drastically different cultural background.

Too little too late, Sweden.

They can't be saved. The rapefugees are probably reproducing and raping those white Swedish girls. The bloodline of the rapefugee will soon take over Sweden.

Merkel is good about making statements like this after an attack, then opening the floodgate afterwards. Even if they stopped, it would be pointless unless they mass deported them.
>Sweden dun goofed