>pol will defend this

gizmodo.com/hired-goon-drags-man-off-united-flight-after-he-refuses-1794168868

>On Sunday, a man was forcibly dragged off a United flight headed from Chicago to Louisville after he refused to give up his seat to a United employee who “needed to be in Louisville” for a flight the following day, The Courier-Journal reports.

>Passenger Audra Bridges, who uploaded a video of the incident to Facebook, told the newspaper that United initially offered customers $400 and a hotel room if they offered to take a flight the next day at 3pm. Nobody chose to give up the seat that they paid for, so United upped the ante to $800 after passengers boarded, announcing that the flight would not leave until four stand-by United employees had seats. After there were still no takers, a manager allegedly told passengers that a computer would select four passengers to be kicked off the flight.

>The man in the video apparently claimed to be a doctor who had appointments with patients the next morning. After he refused to give up his seat, Bridges says a security official threw him “against the armrest before dragging him out of the plane.” According to Bridges, the seemingly disoriented man came back onto the plane with blood on his face and the crew asked passengers to go back to the gate so that United crew could “tidy up” the plane.

What is it with American airline companies being so bad?

fat and shitskin
empathy does not apply

>Arrogant nigger gets btfo'd
I see nothing wrong with this.

Ok dickhead what would you have done?

Sorry fag, you don't get to hold everyone else up so you can make a stand for your 'rights'

The dude was an Asian doctor. Neck yourself you Spanaird

he was an Asian doctor. Read the article maybe

Not overbooked the flight?

>le based Asians xD so BRO TIER they're basically white!

The airline should have the sense to not overbook or at least not check in/board the passengers selected for boarding. Also, getting a bunch of strongmen to manhandle a paying customer is stupid for business.

Still an arrogant cunt who needed his ass beat

I would have killed myself when presented with such a bad service.

>Doctor who wants to simply take his flight that he paid for is arrogant

alright dude

>hey we know you payed for this flight but fuck you get violently dragged off because some other guy has a plane to fly tomorrow
Literally mob rule

>Ok dickhead what would you have done?
Not taking the seats from paying customers.

Regardless of the passenger's race, the airline fucked up big time here. There's no excuse for how they handled the incident.

>he was an Asian Doctor
Asians are still shitskins, you slant-eyed genetic reject.

He could have 1. accepted 800 bucks and a free hotel, or 2. accepted his bad luck when he lost the seat lottery.

Either way he's a fucking retard mong and deserved to be beat down.

>pay for a service
>"we're shit at planning, take some money"
>what? no i wanna take my flight fuck off
>get draggged off plane
>dust myself off
>walk out of the airport
>get shot
THE LAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEE

planes deserved to be bombded

Really faggot? you're gonna remove paying customer with force because you are too retarded as a company to book them a flight on time?

>being this underaged
Wew lad, did your mom not breastfeed you when you were a baby? You seem a tad angry

You are a shitskin if you endorse this kind of shitty india tier service. Not even in my country this happens.

>Have plane, it sits 100 people
>Know you need 4 employees on the plane
>Still sell 100 tickets and sit 100 people and THEN replace them with your employees
Kek

You're dumb. You're fake news.

Good. The travel meme needs to die.

Time for a big fat fucking lawsuit.

I hope that chink gets a few hundred million out of this.

What I find baffling is that nobody jumped at a chance of 400 bucks for basically a half day of leisure. Not to mention 800. I can not believe they ALL had high paying, important business obligations. I mean even if you work a joe job there, you go "sorry the fucks overbooked the plane, i had to stay there for the night. Sorry boss." WTF.

>wanting to get what you paid for means you deserve to get eaten in front of people and dragged off a plane
Kek, you would've walked out like a cuck faggot, at least this guy had the balls to stay in his seat.

What horseshit, hope he sues and wins.

I hope you guys know this is practically sharia law at work

>accepted his bad luck when he lost the seat lottery.
This is not an option you dumb cuck.

Hey fucktards it's the companies plane and they did a fuck up. Clearly they needed the employees onboard so take the free hotel stay and the money and fuck off or you're going to get thrown off

>airline companies

>not complete frauds that had to be bailed out by tax dollars on multiple occasions

High speed rail in US when

that nigga just won the lottery

>ukuck shit talking a country infinitely more free, safe, and enjoyable than his
I'd rather be kicked off a plane than ran over by a truck.

I hope he sues and wins millions. Fuck airlines and the shit they try to pull.

You can get more from a lawsuit, they want you to settle with those accommodations so you don't sue them

Kill yourself

>Americans refusing to make $800 in an instant
Why am I not surprised?

800 is nothing. They should've raised it to 1200 or 1500. Someone would have taken it at that point.

Not politics
Sage

Stupid nog should have followed the orders of the police no one volunteered so a computer randomly chose seat numbers he got picked and he shouldn't have been a dumb chimp about it

the 800 bucks is vouchers for a new plane ticket you retard

and you can only use it on the absolute worst flight times within like a couple weeks of getting kicked off

>800 and a hotel room
Why did nobody take it? That's a good deal. Very dumb, thus is like the airline version if eminent domain, not the right time to take a stand

Fuck you (((Turton))), no free clicks you cunt.

We aren't exactly in vacation season. Plus, people plainly don't like disruptions to their schedule, no matter what they get out of it.

if i was this guy, i'd be lining up the biggest fucking lawsuit. there is no way this was legal for the airlines to do, and then to assault the guy on top of it all is just ludicrous.

Cockpit jumpseat

nice flag

Oh yeah because they couldn't just ask someone else who doesn't have a job to get off or anything. Are you this fucking dumb mate? Just because there's violence against a gook doesn't mean justice was served.

>pay for flight
>do nothing wrong
>get beat up & dragged out of plane

If this isn't an open & shut million dollar lawsuit I don't know what is.

Everyone wants to get their flights out of the way, and it's likely the airline will stuff you in some third-rate hotel.

United doesn't give actual cash. They give you shitty vouchers valued at $400/$800 for flights you probably will never need to go on.

I doubt it was $800 cash, probably $800 airline credit or some other worthless shit.

thanks for the (((you)))s, faggots.

i thought nips were the jews of the east? who the fuck would turn down 800 bucks and a free hotel, free food and a night on the town for a fucking cramped seat?

you're all poorfags i bet.

You're one of the employees or their son aren't you? I wish you'd kill yourself from the embarassment.

Lick the boot because I'm a bootlicking cuck

Then send my first born son to die for Israel

damn I would have taken the $800, but fuck I take that beating that huge as settlement tyvm.

americans are far too arrogant and self absorbed to think about doing something that isn't them getting their way 100% of the time

I value my day at being worth 2000 dollars. if the airline doesn't want to pay it, fuck them, I made a legally binding business agreement with them and if they violate it without my consent I'll see them in court.

>Ok dickhead what would you have done?

First come first served, the man was already seated in the fucking plane.

Isn't there an extra seat in the crew cabin?

Its $800 airline credit. They don't give money. That's why no one took it.

United Airlines is about to get fucked very, very hard by:
Doctor
Doctors who run the medical facility
His patients
Board of Medicine
FAA

This stunt just cost United Airlines $20 million dollars.

>he fell for the space x high speed rail Jew meme
Look it up, it failed utterly, the test shuttles all went like 20 mph, or didn't move at all and traveled about a quarter of a mile. It's impossible, plain and simple

holy shit that man is going to get so fucking rich because of this

>800 bucks is only voucher for another flight

yeah calling bullshit. perhaps your shit education is the reason you missed the part where they directly told them THEY WOULD PAY FOR THEIR FLIGHT THE NEXT MORNING

fucking dumb poor nigger

>United
Serves him right.

>who the fuck would turn down 800 bucks and a free hotel, free food and a night on the town for a fucking cramped seat?
A doctor who makes more than that in a week probably.

Well I'm not flying united in the future.

They clearly don't know the law because I would take the free accommodations and sew them

Am I missing something? $800 is two hundred dollarydoos over the most expensive in-country flight you can buy right now, and it's a holiday week. Why would you not take the money and tell your boss "oh they dragged me off the plane, I'm sorry I'm working to get the next flight in as soon as possible"?

I don't why but this is the funniest thing i've read on pol today.

>when life gives you lemons sue the lemon tree
>t. americans

I would have fired them for not being at their job on time.

The United employees were niggers that booked too late?
Black Lives Matter bitches

Chicago to Louisville is a short drive.

>he thinks I'm a gook
>is almost certainly a Manley beta who posts on Sup Forums to play internet alpha and make himself cry a little less at night
Start working out, stop starting internet fights

Also for all you morons saying it's 800 bucks, it's not its CREDIT voucher to the airline that you basically can never use. That's why no one wants it.

Then when you try to use the voucher they bump you again because it's a second class ticket.

>"needed to be in Louisville"
Fuck off snowflakes.
Sorry, but airline fucked up and hopefully sued, it'll be even worse if the guy was telling the truth.

No one was obliged to forfeit the seat. If the airline was that desperate they could hire a jet or offer flight discounts on future purchases etc.

This was some jew shit.

This would never happen in a civilized country

>kick doctor of flight to make room for employees to save a few shekels
>blows up in your face, now going to lose millions

I swear, burgerclaps are getting worse and worse

He's a doctor with patients to attend to the next day, he'd be facing an opportunity cost of over $800 by missing his flight.

kicked out the fatest passengers

it wasn't cash you idiot, it was essentially just store credit for the airlines. thats why no one wanted it, completely useless.

>flying commercial
>2017
There is no reason to ever do this, take a month-long wagon-train it's still preferable to flying even if you lose half your party to cholera.

>accepted his bad luck when he lost the seat lottery

yeah, bad luck. he's going to be a multi-millionaire now. how unfortunate

how do you accept the accommodations and still get beat up by security...?

So much for the right to bear arms. Guy should have unloaded the clip.

because now instead of getting 800, he's going to get millions

>(you)
summer is here boys

LAND OF THE FREE

>I should be inconvenienced bc they're incompetent at their job

The fact anyone thinks this is ok is astounding to me. Hope you get kicked off a flight at 30k feet

>What I find baffling is that nobody jumped at a chance of 400 bucks for basically a half day of leisure. Not to mention 800.

We're not Russians ready to whore ourselves out for $400/$800 at any chance.

>Then when you try to use the voucher they bump you again because it's a second class ticket.

Ahahahahahha

land of the free has no consumer rights what so ever

thats funny

>When you break the NAP

>woah man 800 dollars AND they pay for my flight the next morning? DAMNNN this business is the bomb! I'm SO lucky.